Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cypress
SERP Member
SERP Member

Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking} Empty
PostSubject: Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking}   Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking} I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 11:04 pm

Sinaloa perched on the very edge of the roof, feet dangling over the edge. She wasn't supposed to be up here at this hour. She also wasn't supposed to have the two bottles of vodka sitting beside her, or the beer, or the whiskey. None of it was purchased legally. None of it mattered, because she hadn't been caught and didn't plan on being caught drunk. no one ever looked up. No one ever really seemed concerned with above their heads because natural predators in the world, couldn't usually fly. Except witches. But to hell with witches, Sinaloa thought. They didn't matter enough to her.

She emptied her second can of beer and let it clatter to the ground behind her. Tonight was about getting so drunk she couldn't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking}   Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking} I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2018, 9:22 pm

Allelujah woke up laying on the floor of an empty classroom, partially transformed for some inexplicable reason. Groaning, he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Too fast," he immediately informed the now spinning room. Luckily, it didn't take long for the disorientation to wear off. The death scythe staggered to his feet and towards the door, only pausing to crack his back and neck. Vaguely, some part of him wondered what Hallelujah had been up to and exactly what time it was in the day. The academy was deserted, so that lead him to assume that it was at least past class time for the students. That was good. Hopefully, he didn't hurt anyone.

Trudging out the academy doors and glancing up at the twinkling stars in the sky told Allelujah that it was nighttime. With a drawn out sigh, he began the descent down the large flight of stairs. He was about a quarter of the way down when there was a loud clatter from above that startled him. Whipping around and staring at the roof, he spotted a singular figure on the very edge of the DWMA's roof. A jumper.

Gasping, all traces of former tiredness evaporated as Allelujah's adrenaline kicked in. He raced back up the flight of stairs and out onto a small balcony nearest to the jumper. There was a small gap between the balcony and the flat spot of the roof where the stranger was, but Allelujah narrowed his eyes before leaping across it.

Panting, he outstretched a hand towards Sinaloa as he struggled to catch his breath. "Don't jump," he managed, too focused on breathing to even see the alcohol scattered around her.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
SERP Member
SERP Member

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking}   Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking} I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2018, 2:32 am

Sinaloa screeched at the sudden appearance of Allelujah, instinctively leaning away.

Bad Idea.

She grabbed onto his hand tightly as she lost balance, too close to falling off for comfort. A beer can clattered against the sides of the building as it fell to the ground, and Sinaloa dragged herself back against the railing. When she was safe, she slapped Allelujah's hand away angrily.

"You could have killed me, asshole. 'm not jumping. Too much of a coward..."

Sinaloa grabbed one of the bottles of vodka, downing a quarter of it before coughing, the burn on her throat just a little too much. She didn't care if he saw. She was doomed anyways.

"If you're going to lecture me, don't bother. If you wanna rat me out, go ahead. I'm already 'bout to get kicked out."

Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking}   Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking} I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2018, 3:59 pm

Allelujah winced, helping her up as soon as she caught his hand. He was somewhat proud that he'd managed to do that one handed, and all on his own. However, his eyebrows furrowed when Sinaloa slapped his hand away. "I didn't mean to," was all he could manage, staring blankly at the stranger until Hallelujah gave him a little nudge to get him back to normal.

Clearing his throat, the death scythe shifted from foot to foot. "What are you going to get kicked out for? Shinigami usually is pretty lenient for certain circumstances, so if that's the case I'm sure he'd be willing to make some sort of arrangement for you," Allelujah commented. Then, his face lit up. "Oh, by the way, Allelujah Haptism, death scythe. Pleased to meet you,"
Back to top Go down
Cypress
SERP Member
SERP Member

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking}   Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking} I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2018, 9:29 pm

"They have. They've been making arrangements for a long time. They're kinda tired with me not making any progress."

Sinaloa tilted back her head, hitting it on the railing in a way that looked and felt painful.

"I've been at this school for years. Dragged myself through classes and tests, joined teams on missions, but have never once consumed a kishin egg's soul. I don't want to. I'm not here to become the next big star or whatever."

She took another drink from the bottle, neither acknowledging that she heard his introduction nor offering her own in return. She fell silent, staring down to the street far below.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking}   Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking} I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2018, 8:05 pm

Allelujah frowned, slowly sitting down next to her. "Why don't you want to consume a soul? Souls are power, and power is how people rise up in the world," He flinched a bit when Hallelujah chimed in for the both of them, raising an eyebrow in slight surprise. "And consuming souls rids the world of evil," the death scythe hastily added. That was something a death scythe would say to a student, right..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking}   Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day, Another bottle {Private|content warning: underage drinking}
Page 1 of 1