Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lexi Before Saca?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:06 pm

Nettie climbed out of the car, hugging her coat to herself. It was far too cold. She nodded a thanks to Sprocket, and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:11 pm

OOC: *cough*motorcycle*cough*
Lexi got off and hugged herself. It was freezing. She facepalmed. It was Antarctica.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:12 pm

Sprocket pushed a button and the machine folded up to fit in his pocket. He walks up and flings the doors open. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:14 pm

OOC: Waiting for Reaver/Charim to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:20 pm

Ooc: I thought because sprocket was one of them that he could open the door.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:59 am

A blue shark floats out of the door, looking at them, before the disappearing. The door opens, and Charim looks at the group before walking back inside. "Come on..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:13 am

"Hello!" Sprocket says cheerfully walking in.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:33 pm

Charim says nothing, heading down the stairs. Her broom zipped up the passage and she took a seat on it, yawning.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:58 pm

Lexi walked in next to Nettie. She had no clue where she was. She only knew she was a captive.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 7:36 pm

Sprocket stood there awkwardly "well..... Your here! You can take care of yourselves from here I hope." He says sauntering towards his workshop.
Back to top Go down

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:09 pm

Nettie guided her down, following Charim. She didn't know who the witch was, nor did she care. She was here because the sweet music of the kishin guided her. "I brought her, like you asked." Nettie spoke to the altar.
There was a rumbling, and the altar opened up. Saca crawled out, his monstrous tongue licking his own eyes. He was repulsive in appearance, and tantalizing in power. He grinned, "Good.... You are welcome here, Nettie. As is your brother." He looked to Charim, "Take her and lock her up somewhere she can't get away. I need one more person to complete my plan."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:12 pm

Nebun is smiling so big, it's almost grotesque. A full-fledged kishin..... The power coming off of him in waves almost caused him to salivate.
Back to top Go down

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:13 pm

"Lock me up? Even if I did get away I couldn't possibly get out of Antarctica alive!" Lexi protested. She didn't like to be locked into anything.

Last edited by IceChika13 on July 24th 2013, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:16 pm

Nebun is eager for the inevitable slaughter working for a kishin promises "who is it you need?"
Back to top Go down

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:36 pm

The kishin chuckled, "I am merely keeping you protected, my darling." he laughed more heartily. He looked to the group before him, "I only need one more person before my plan can be enacted, and Asura can walk among us. I require the child, Arusa."
Back to top Go down

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:43 pm

"Protected my ass..." Lexi mumbles. She then thinks, They have me, why do they need Arusa too?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:53 pm

[He was not one of the novice shibusen who thought they could track me down, so he must be one of the more powerful and experienced ones.....] Nebun looks up from his thoughts. "Is he still at the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:59 pm

OOO: I think arusa is being captured in the invasion thread
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:31 am

Ooc: invasion thread? You mean the attack on death city, or was there just a thread I didn't know about
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:34 am

OOC: Nope, you got it.
Back to top Go down

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:33 pm

Saca grinned wickedly, the stench of an overpowering evil on his breath and penetrating the air. "I need him. I shall reward the one who brings him to me greatly. I possess much knowledge." he looked around to the group, meeting everyone's eyes, "I can answer any secret you wish to know."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:39 pm

Nebun glances around for a moment while he mulls it over " where is this shibusen?"
Back to top Go down

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:41 pm

OOC: What should I say if he's being taken in another thread? Curse this lack of continuity across time.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:44 pm

Ooc: just assume that it's still happening now
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:02 pm

OOC: The problem with that, is that Lexi was in that thread... I'll just have Reaver and Charim bring him in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lexi Before Saca?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lexi Before Saca?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next