Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luna first day.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:49 pm

Kataro and Luna walked up the steps of the academy. They walked through the gigantic doors and saw people conversing, and laughing and playing. "I hope she likes this place..." Kataro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:50 pm

luna was holding his arms hiding behind him slightly
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:56 pm

"It's ok babe. Trust me there nothing to worry about. You'll make plenty of friends. You're a very likable person" he says while smiling, then he starts to walk forward.
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:59 pm

luna nodded and walked close to him
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:06 pm

Kataro was rambling on to Luna about the teachers and the people and architecture of the building. He was going on and on. "Class doesn't start for the next 15 minutes. What do you want to do until then."
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:15 pm

Hikari walks over to Kataro and says "Hey Kataro who is the new person?" And Jet is arguing with angry students
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:17 pm

"This is my girlfriend Luna. She just joined the academy today."
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:18 pm

luna smiles shyly and waves " hello"
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:20 pm

"Nice to meet you I am Hikari Hokkiado Kataro's meister."
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:23 pm

"About that. I can't turn into a weapon anymore. My magic powers are blocking my ability to change into a weapon. But it's only temporary. I just have to master my magic, then I'll be able to transform into ANY weapon!"
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:24 pm

luna smiled " nice to meet you to ' she said lessening up
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:26 pm

"Have you mett .... wait where is he?" Jet is running around with a five year old holding onto to his face
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:28 pm

"Jet never ceases to amaze me!" He said while smiling.
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:29 pm

luna smiled and laughed at him " i saw jet at a party last night "
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:31 pm

"Ok then no introductions needed."
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:34 pm

luna smiled at him " nope "
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:48 pm

"So whose class are you in?"
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:50 pm

i dont know yet " she said looking at kataro
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:49 pm

"I think you're in Mrs. Metzgers class."
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:52 pm

" oh okay sweet whos class are you in " she asked him
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:56 pm

"Im in Mrs. Metzgers class too. Don't be exited about seeing her though. She's a cruel, evil, heartless old bat." he said as he walked towards the classroom door.
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:57 pm

luna groaned and walked to class with him
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:58 pm

Kataro sat at his usual seat, but he sat next to Kura, and waited for class to start.
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:59 pm

luna waited at the front of class not sure of there were assigned seats or what
Back to top Go down

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:10 pm

Kataro motioned her to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luna first day.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna first day.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next