Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luna first day.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Luna first day.   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:11 pm

luna ran and sat next to him with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:12 pm

Then a substitute teacher came in and said class was canceled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:17 pm

luna smiled kinda releaved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:35 pm

"No no no. Just because school is out dissent mean were going straight home. I need to show you around!" he said while smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:39 pm

luna nodded to him and fallowed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:02 pm

(Time skip) Kataro was finished showing Luna around the school, and they were heading down the stairs of the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:09 pm

Beth was touring around the DWMA until she saw some interesting people coming down the stairs. It was her first day here and she wanted to make a good impression even though the square frame glasses were new to her regular wardrobe. "Hello over there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:13 pm

"oh hi. What's you name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:15 pm

"The name is Beth...Beth Blayer!" She replied with a smirk and closing her eyes. "Yes..Yes...trick the others into thinking you're cool..." Beth thought as she looked at him. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:24 pm

Jet walks out "Hey Kataro Hey Luna and hello newbie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:25 pm

"Im Kataro Hattori. It's nice to meet you..... Is this your first time at the academy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:26 pm

"Nice to meet you as well.Yeah I'm actually new here and hi old guy!" She waved back at the dude walking out of a room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:27 pm

"Hey I resent that I am only 16."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:29 pm

"Looks like we're the same age then...I was teasing by the way. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:30 pm

"I am Jet Tucker best thief in Death city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:34 pm

"You're a thief? Aren't you suppose to be a good guy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:35 pm

"Who said thieves had to be bad?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:37 pm

"Stealing is bad period!" Beth said as she was flailing her arms in the air annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:39 pm

"Not nesecarily and either way I have a apprentice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:40 pm

"Hey guys.. Lets cool down. Tension isn't good at the start of a friendship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:43 pm

"I know but I like arguing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:44 pm

"Who said that we are starting a friendship anyway?" Beth complained as she crossed her arms and looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:46 pm

OOC: are we out side the academy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:47 pm

"(sigh) Im bored. You guys wanna hang out at the chupa cabras?"

OOC: yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:48 pm

"Sure, that sounds cool." Beth said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna first day.    Luna first day.   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna first day.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next