Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THEY'RE GONE

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:44 pm

Charles was running. He was trying to get to Ikaru's as fast as he could. Once there he flung open the door. "They're gone! Lexi and Alexx! They haven't come home in a while!"
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:48 pm

Ikaru got up at the sudden outburst from Charles. He noticed what he was saying and he shook his head. "Neither has Abby...where the hell could they be?" That was when his phone rang. He got a strange look on his face and he reached into his pocket and he answered it. His face kept on getting more and more puzzled and then he hung up. "That was Dustan...he wants us to meet him at the warehouse..." He looked to Charles to see what he thought.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:51 pm

"Lets go then!" Charłes said not calmed down a bit. He ran towards the warehouse not waiting for Ikaru.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:59 pm

Ikaru rushed after him yelling, "Wait up!" but he knew he wasn't going to. They eventually reached the warehouse, and when they came in, Dustan was in his scouting uniform and he took his mask off. "Well...that was quick...anyway, you probably want to know why I told you to come here. There's no easy way to say this but...Ikaru...Abby is dead. And I think Alexx is too..." Ikaru slowly dropped to his knees and just stared into the space, in shock. Then, he took out a dagger he always had with him and he threw it at a wall in anger, yelled out and he fell to his knees again, tears beginning to form in his eyes. "Dammit...why her...what the hell...did she do to deserve that?" And he just stayed there, silent tears running down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:01 am

Charles stood there wide eyed. "They're d-dead?" What about Lexi. What happened to her?"
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:07 am

Dustan shook his head. "Taken prisoner. I didn't see where they took her...I was going to try and rescue her but...the way they just killed Alexx and Abby so easily-" He stopped right there and looked at Ikaru who had taken off his beanie he muttered, barely audible to the others, "Abby always loved being able to see my hair...she also liked wearing it..." and with that, he just looked at it, more tears coming down.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:11 am

Charles kneeled down beside Ikaru. He would but that would be awkward. "But they were strong people. How..."
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:19 am

Dustan shook his head and walked over. "They were caught off guard...it was bad...I'm sorry. I know that both were close to you two...damn, this sucks...if only I could've done something. But ever since the battle it's been bad on me...you two saved me, and I let you down. I feel like such a crappy friend." and Ikaru shook his head. "If you didn't get out, we wouldn't have known...and we could've lost another friend...you did the right thing..."
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:21 am

"Thanks Dustan. For still being here and telling us what happened."
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:23 am

Dustan remained silent and Ikaru finally got up, putting the beanie in his pocket. He looked to Dustan and said, "Guess this will stop us from practice..." they both shared a sad smile and Ikaru wiped his eyes.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:26 am

Charles shared the same smile though it was only a cover for everything he was feeling inside. Anger, sadness, and many more.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:32 am

Ikaru went to Dustan and said, "Practice. Tomorrow. I need to get my mind off of her...and I'll need practice...just give me time to...grieve." Dustan nodded and said, "Course man...take all the time you need...I'm sure Daniel and Tenoto will understand." Ikaru smiled a bit more and replied, "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:35 am

Charles turned on his heel and started to leave. "Thanks again Dustan." His smile faded.

OOC: and here comes suicidal Charles
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:41 am

Ikaru went after him saying, "Charles? Where are you going?" Dustan sighed as they left he slowly went over to the speakers and checked them and watched as Ikaru left after Charles.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:42 am

"I'm going home." He stated plainly.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:47 am

Ikaru eyed him suspiciously. He was worried that he might be thinking as he had before...Ikaru had known of Charles's problem for a while now. "What exactly were you planning to do when you got home?"
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:49 am

"It doesn't matter." He knew Ikaru suspected him. Ikaru knew his partner well.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:57 am

Ikaru shook his head and said, "Yes it does matter. How the hell would I be able to explain to Lexi that I let you commit suicide? And who would be my partner? I can't afford to lose another friend and...you're the first friend I made when I came here."
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:59 am

"Dont tell her you let me! Tell her you tried to stop me! You can find another partner! You have more friends then just me!"
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:11 am

"How do I look her in the eye and just lie to her like that?! And no one can replace you as my partner, or my best friend. Daniel, Dustan, Kazuko the lot of them, they're my friends but they're nothing compared to you. Charles, even if it doesn't seem like it, you still have a great life ahead of you. You're may be the child of a Kishin and a Witch, but that just makes you even more special and cool. I know a bunch of people who would give up their own lives to be in your shoes...but if you want to throw that all away...then fine. Who am I to keep my partner from doing what he wants?" And with that Ikaru walked off, not even wanting to look back...as more tears began to fall down his face.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:15 am

Charles kicked a rock as hard as he could and it flew at a building and ricocheted and hit his forehead. He held the spot where it hit and yelled at nothing.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:21 am

Dustan came out in his normal outfit and had a sad smile. "Probably should've kicked it in another direction...I heard what Ikaru said. He seems pissed." He waited for Charles's response and he put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:31 am

Charles... "LEXI GET OUT OF MY- Lexi?!" Charles I'm fine. I'm with Arusa. You can trust him to keep me safe. I have to go. Bye. Charles fell to his knees.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:37 am

Dustan went over to Charles and said, "Charles! What happened? You alright?" Dustan sounded worried and he put a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:39 am

"I'm fine. Lexi was just talking to me. Do you know anything about Arisa?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THEY'RE GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: