Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THEY'RE GONE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

THEY'RE GONE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:46 am

Dustan looked at him and said, "What, you think just because I stalk people it means that I know where everyone is? Well...normally I would know where she is, but I don't...and I have no idea where to look. Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:48 am

OOC: Shit I meant Arusa... -_-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:54 am

OOC: Then pretend you said and I'll redo my post here

Dustan thought for a moment and said, "I went onto Mister Akagi's computer and apparently Arusa is MIA...wonder what happened to him...why did you want to know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:57 am

"Lexi said that he was with her. She didn't say where she was though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:59 am

Dustan sighed. "Well...at least they're together...but where the hell could they be? Got any ideas?" He looked thoughtfully at Charles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:04 am

He sighed. "None, zip, nada." Why did Lexi have to leave so quickly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:14 am

Dustan sighed. "Well...I better be going." Dustan began to walk away, but then he turned around and said, "And also, like Ikaru said, don't throw your life away." and then he walked off, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:16 am

Chales sighed. They were right. Plus really what would Lexi do if her brother was dead when she came back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE GONE   THEY'RE GONE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THEY'RE GONE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: