Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eve's new toy (MATURE)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Eve's new toy (MATURE) Empty
PostSubject: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:55 pm

Connor and chase arrived to find eves house. "I knew he'd be here. What is he up to?" He asked himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:41 pm

Chase stood behind Connor asking himself the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:45 pm

"Any idea what we should do now?" Connor said turning to chase "if ace is here, then evelyn has him"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:50 pm

OOC: forgot the mature notice

"Alright eve... why are you so interested with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:52 pm

OOC: ...no he didn't... You're Welcome

Chase shook his head. He didn't know what to do. He was just waiting for an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:13 pm

"your different from all the others. I want to know how you think" she pulled off ace's shirt "all the others I could read like a book. But not you" she kissed him
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:24 pm

OOC: Are we assuming that Ace is bound in some way?

"Well... your right about me being different..." I idly stared at her as we spoke. When she kissed me, my expression didn't change at all. "And... if you can't read me... then I'm assuming you don't know why came with you willingly, again, do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:25 pm

OOC: I would think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:26 am

Ooc: sure

evelyn stroked ace's bare chest and removed her clothes. "And that's the only reason"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 7:08 am

Chase was watching and blushed and turned his head.

OOC: innocent little Chase
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:24 am

"So why did you come to me" evelyn was now completely naked
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:57 pm

My expression didn't change at the removal of her clothes. I eyed her a little bit, but it didn't matter to me one way or another. "Well... my main reason... is that if you didn't get your way, you would probably keep going after other students. You called me your favorite that other day, so I figured that it would take me the longest to bore you, so I would keep you from kidnapping other students the longest." I'll admit that her hands were pretty damned cold, so I shivered a bit at her touch. "Also... that's the first time I've ever been called... someone's favorite..." It wasn't a lie, but if I said that I cared, I would be bullshitting big time. "I don't care what you do to me... it's been so long since someone's cared for me at all..." I kept my hands behind my back and struggled to get my kunai out of my pocket, but I was bound too tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 6:01 pm

"I see... Your much smarter than I thought. But think About it. Do you really want to kill me? I can see it in your eyes. You don't feel hatred towards me." She snapped her fingers and ace's pants disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 6:10 pm

"Whoa..." I jumped a bit at my pants disappearing. "I don't want to kill you... I don't think I could..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 6:18 pm

"Then what do you plan to do." She crawled on top of him
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 7:21 pm

A couple strands of my hair fell down, as they did when I got nervous. "I guess that depends on a lot of variables."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 7:34 pm

"Such as" she began kissing him again
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:52 pm

"For instance, if you ever stopped molesting me, I'd probably try using psychology to get you give up your evil ways. Likely to no avail... My question for you, though," I was embraced with another kiss. "Is why you're giving me my free will? I'm sure you have a spell of some sort that could brainwash me in to giving in to you. You could probably make me your sex slave with a wave of your hand, so why do you let me retain my own thoughts?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:58 pm

"Because I find humans so interesting. If I were to control your mind I would take away everything I love about you. I'm willing to join your side, as long as I can stand beside you and learn more about humans. That's all I've ever wanted"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:32 pm

"You don't have to kidnap me for that. In fact, I have a nice little place that you could stay, and I'll give you plenty of opportunities to... 'study' us, humans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:38 pm

"can I put my trust in you ace?" She pressed her forehead against his
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:54 pm

"That's a very good question. I have one for you as well. Do you ever feel yourself lonely? Sure you have all of these boys that you kidnap," I gestured to a worn spot on the wall, which was likely where her last victim was bound. "but most of them probably hated you, didn't they?" At this point, I was just trying avoid her going any further with me. I hadn't even hugged anyone in years, and I liked it that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:59 pm

"That's why I love you ace... You don't resent me."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:09 pm

"Everyone is insane in some way... I know that all too well. So... I'm not going to hate you because of who you are..." I turned my head away from her, hoping she wouldn't try to kiss me again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:36 pm

Chase's back was turned and he was blushing like mad at this point. He had his hands over his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eve's new toy (MATURE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: