Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eve's new toy (MATURE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:43 pm

OOC: Lol poor chase
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:45 pm

OOC: yep...innocent little Chase...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:57 pm

Connor couldn't see in the window from where he was standing. He barged in to see them both naked "ace? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:48 am

"Excuse me! I'm kind of tied up here! What are you gonna do, arrest me for adultery?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:52 am

Connor kicked evelyn off of ace "so you've gone and done it again. Why don't you ever learn" he cut the rope binding ace
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:10 am

"Thanks." I got up. "Well, to be honest, I let her kidnap me again so I could lead you guys to her. I figured you guys would follow the trail of hair I left behind." I picked up my shirt and put it on. "Eve, that was my favorite kunai that was in my pants pocket. I'd like it back now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:29 am

Chase stood there feeling useless. He saw a blanket over in a corner and put it over Evelyn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:44 am

"Your pants are in that drawer ace"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:10 pm

"Thanks." I walked over to the drawer. "So uh...what are we supposed to do now? Kill her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:13 pm

Chase looked at Connor and let him or Ace decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:20 pm

Ooc: I have a team killing her in another thread

connor took a deep breath "no" he was reluctant in saying this
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:42 pm

OOC: Okay

"What? Why the hell not?" I changed my left arm in to a blade. "I've been waiting an entire week for this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:43 pm

Chase stepped in front of Ace and shock his head no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eve's new toy (MATURE)   Eve's new toy (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eve's new toy (MATURE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: