Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enroll or out? (Kitsune)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Enroll or out? (Kitsune) Empty
PostSubject: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:41 pm

Kasai was waiting for Kitsune outside of the death room. "The moment of truth" she said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:47 pm

"Yeah." Kitsune says as she walks up. "Here goes nothing. I hope he's not as scary as the rumors say he is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:53 pm

They start to go in. "I heard the Reaper Chops hurt really bad. Can kill you if hard enough!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:55 pm

"I heard he had to change his face, just because his old one terrified new students so much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:57 pm

"His voice too." She said and hushed when ever they got to the platform.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:59 pm

Lord Death works in the 'graveyard' around the platform, planting a kishin egg followed by a marker. He wipes his 'face' with one of his comically large hands before noticing his guests, 'walking' over to the platform. "Yo ho, how's it going!?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:03 pm

"Well, I guess. We don't mean to...interrup...you but we we wondering if you would allow us to enroll here at the academy."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:04 pm

"Eh?" Kitsune is clearly taken aback by this. "YOU'RE Lord Death!?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:05 pm

Lord Death tilts his 'head'. "Yes. I am Lord Death. Were you expecting something different?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:06 pm

She gently elbows her in the side
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:09 pm

OOC: Whenever I need a reminder about what kind of character I'm playing with here, I just look at the cover photo....
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:14 pm

"Umm, no sir. I guess I was just a little surprised is all." She says. "However, we are in a bit of a predicament. You see, we're witches sir, but we want to join in the academy.

OOC: No you nailed Lord Death man, but prior to the academy being opened, he was very... demonic in voice and appearance, so the rumors would reflect the worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:16 pm

OOC: well that isn't going to help much in this case... Kasai has orange, shoulder length hair. She is tan, has yellow eyes, wears a tank top with red at the top fading into orange and lastly yellow, a black mini skirt with flames bordering the bottom of it, and black flipflops of the same design as the skirt.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:16 pm

Lord Death waves his hand like it's not a problem. "We've had witches attend the Academy before. Just don't cause any trouble and you'll fit in just great."

OOC: I know that, I'm just saying. The cover pic reminds that I'm esssentially playing a twelve yeasfhl;biajw;relj;wkldbjal;rhjawopijndl;hja;lkshj. Sorry, got Reaper Chop'd into my keyboard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:19 pm

Kasai steps back in shock. "J-j-just like that???"
OOC: ...raging like a mother f***er right now...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:19 pm

"Really sir? That's great!" Kitsune jumps up in joy. "Wait, but what about the students? Would they be upset if the knew?"

OOC: lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:20 pm

OOC: once again...raging...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:21 pm

Lord Death shrugs. "We had a student a few years back who was a witch. The other students didn't seem to mind..."

OOC: Kim, in case you're wondering.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:22 pm

OOC: Yeah, really, go on the wiki. Kim did some shit in the manga version and Lord Death was all like 'No probs guys, just don't do it again...' Also, the owners of Chupa Cabra's were Arachnophobia spies until Lord Death found out and was all like 'Stop doing that stuff, and we won't have a problem..." Though I think they might have been put under house arrest or something....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:24 pm

"She was a white witch like me, right?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:26 pm

Lord Death thinks for a moment, a hand going to rub his 'chin'. "Y'know, I get so many students that I don't even remember the extraordinary ones after a few years...She may have been...I'd have to pull her file..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:27 pm

Kitsune pulls out her staff, about the size of a stick, hardly able to wait to turn it back to full size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:28 pm

OOC: woah, woah, woah, hold on. I recall you saying we don't go by the manga on the old site...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:29 pm

OOC: Yeah, but I think even in Anime lore she was a witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:30 pm

OOC: It never said she was a witch in the anime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enroll or out? (Kitsune)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next