Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enroll or out? (Kitsune)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:32 pm

OOC: Oh hey oblivion, Lord Death should go to the party. I think that would definitely liven things up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:34 pm

OOC: Because a lot of the sub plots were glossed over. Hell, the manga is still ongoing as opposed to the anime. Thing is, they condensed a lot of things into four seasons, edited some storylines, and generally did the best they could to make it work.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:35 pm

OOC:...they still didn't say it in the anime... That's pretty important don't cha think
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:39 pm

OOC: Personally I think we should go off of the manga, since it's ongoing. That way could get new ideas and such, the anime is like a light bulb. It's gonna run out of juice sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:40 pm

OOC: EXACTLY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:42 pm

OOC: Lexi, I'm not going to spend the rest of the night debating the nuances of subplots and adaptions with you. Our lord wikipedia says that kim was a witch. Whether or not it was stated in the anime is irrelevent, because again, it was a subplot. Secondarily, though I would personally love to go off the anime, I'm sure that more people have seen the anime as opposed to have read the manga and I would like to have it so that everyone has a firm grasp of what's going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:45 pm

OOC: I would continue but I'd severely piss some peope off
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:47 pm

OOC: Plus you're taking valuable rp space...thank god this forum isn't run through my computer..we'd already be out of room...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:49 pm

OCC: ... I'm gonna shut up
"Nice staff, Kitsune."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:51 pm

"Thank you. We'd best get going sir."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:53 pm

Lord Death stops them both. "I must request that you don't use magic while attending. It would be in the best interest for everyone if you leave magic behind you, or at the very least reserve it for the most extreme of circumstances...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:55 pm

"Yes sir." She says nodding
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:58 pm

"Wait, altogether? What about on missions, or in training?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:00 am

Lord Death wags a finger at her. "At all. If you want to fit in, you meed to learn to rely on your partner and the other students, not on magic."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:01 am

"We can still fly though right?" She says hopefully. "And can we use it outside of school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:03 am

"And transform magic or soul protect?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:05 am

Lord Death sighs. "If you can't learn to live without magic, then I'm afraid you can't be allowed to attend. All students deserve to have at least something of an equal footing with one another. If you used magic, that would give you an unfair advantage..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:06 am

She sighs. "Yes Lord Death sir.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:19 am

"Yes sir..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:58 am

Lord Death spreads his arms in a welcoming gesture. "Great! Welcome to the DWMA!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:20 pm

''Thank you sir!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:35 pm

"Thank you Lord Death sir."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enroll or out? (Kitsune)   Enroll or out? (Kitsune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enroll or out? (Kitsune)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2