Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'She's' back...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:41 am

Kijo was finally back, after her injury from her last mission. She stood just outside the DWMA with her hand on her hip, and looked at the building in front of her. "Old Death sure hasn't fixed this awful architecture yet, has he?"
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:48 am

Kataro was outside of the DWMA holding his son in his arm, when he spotted an unfamiliar face. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:53 am

"Hi. Uh... is that a baby?" She pointed to the child in his arms.
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:54 am

"Yeah. This is my son Kaito!" He said happily as he grabbed his son's hand and made him wave at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:02 am

She raised an eyebrow. "Ew... babies are so gross..." Kijo shifted her stance on her other leg.

Last edited by Ace on July 30th 2013, 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:04 am

"Oh.... I guess, but they can bring you more joy than you can comprehend!" He said as he happily lifted Kaito into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:05 am

"Is there a point to this?" She yawned. "Your like, wasting my time.
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:09 am

Kataro set Kaito on the ground and tried to keep calm. "If I'm wasting your time, then keep your ass movin." For some reason Kataro was quickly, more than irritated with this girl.
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:18 am

Dralin Akagi found himself walking walking to the Academy. He saw who it was and muttered under his breath, "Dammit...why couldn't she just have been crippled for good..." He walked forward, an expressionless face and said, "Hello there...haven't seen you in a while Kijo..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:24 am

"Excuse me? Do you kno-" She heard Dralin's voice, then turned to face. "Mister Akagi! Surprised to see me?"
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:26 am

Kataro picked his son up then narrowed his eyes at Kijo.
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:29 am

Dralin smiled and said, "A bit...I'm guessing that your injuries are healed up?" He faked the smile, as he always had, but from years of practicing with others it was pretty convincing. He waited for a response from her.
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:30 am

OOC: g2g
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:34 am

"Well, mostly. My ankle still stings a little bit, but I suppose even someone as perfect as me has to have flaws, right?" She smiled at him.

OOC: K bye
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:43 am

Dralin laughed and said, "Of course...but don't expect me to go easy on you because you're just healing up. I still expect a lot more from you than the others...although there may be one student that I could think of...he's a Death Scythe now, but to me he'll always be my student. I'm rambling, aren't I?" He laughed again and had put on his friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:53 am

Kijo laughed with him. "Oh Mister Akagi, you always do." She went to hug him, but stopped herself. "May I? I know it's been a while." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:58 am

His smile grew. "I'd be insulted if you didn't." He pulled her into a hug, his face quickly turning pained, but then returning to his normal smile and he pulled away. "You know...maybe I could introduce you to Dustan..."

Meanwhile...

Dustan was sitting close by, with a hoodie up. He was listening to everything they were saying and his fists clenched. He didn't want to be with her...but he never knew Mister Akagi to be wrong in his decisions...but something wasn't right...the fact that he liked her and that she was his star student seemed...off...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:04 am

"Dustan? Is he cute?" Her tone made it sound like that was the deciding factor in her meeting him.
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:10 am

Dralin got a slightly mischievous grin and said, "I don't know...you tell me. Dustan! Come over here!" He called over to where he was sitting. He stared at the ground at first, in shock. He was also angry, but he swallowed those feelings, put on a friendly smile and he walked over putting his hood down. "What do you need Mister Akagi?" then, he looked over at Kijo and he realized...that she was much prettier than he thought...but he had to remember what Mister Akagi said before. "Oh...hey...I'm Dustan.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:23 am

Kijo looked him up and down, then smiled and held out a hand. "I'm Kijo, I'm sure you've heard of me."
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:27 am

Dustan took it, apparently happily and he said "Indeed I have...although...I was never told that you were this pretty." He laughed a little at what he said and he let go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:33 am

She blushed just a little bit, and smiled. "Oh, thanks." Kijo turned her attention to Dralin. "So what's the deal here? Are we training partners? Teammates? Not my weapon, I hope, you know I prefer my razor claws."
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:36 am

Dralin thought for a moment. "I guess you could be training partners...or more if you play your cards right. Although, I believe Dustan here was interested in another girl...well, I must be off. I've got some paperwork to take care of." and with that, he left Dustan and Kijo to their own devices.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:46 am

"More..?" She looked back at Dustan. "Well what do you say? I could use a good fight. It's been a while, so there's a small chance that I'll lose." Kijo tossed her hair over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:53 am

Dustan sighed. "I get the feeling he's trying to get us together...but anyway, yeah, I think it'll be fun to fight his former star student." he backed away and grew his right arm into a blade, even bigger than before, being one foot wide and six feet long. He had a smile on his face and he made it a bit smaller, 6 inches wide and four feet long. "The other was a bit too big for my taste..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'She's' back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'She's' back...   'She's' back... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'She's' back...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next