Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  Empty
PostSubject: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:35 am

stacy was walking up to the entrance of death city in her wolf form she was a well known witch in death city befor she left so she could walk around with her soul protect off and not be harmed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:42 am

Joey was walking home for the day until he saw a wolf. "Wait a min, is that...." Joey was in shock to see his childhood friend Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:44 am

stacy dident see him as she walked into death city flicking her ear to get a fly away from her ear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:45 am

"Is that really you?" He said to the wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:53 am

the wolf herd a man talking to her and turned her head and her eyes squinted at him" is is that joey" she thought then her tail started to wag and she lept forward and before the wolf jumped into him she transformed into her human shape and huged him " oh my god its you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:55 am

Joey begin to cry."Stacy, I have miss you a whole, the last time I saw you you was going to leave me when I was young" joey hug Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:58 am

stacy was crying too and she huged him tighter " oh ive missed you too its so good to see you you have grown so much "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:01 am

shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  Wolf-210 her wolf form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:02 am

"Yeah, I go to the academy and I got a weapon her name is Beth she is nice, but how are you doing Stacy, why did you left our city and left me to deal with my mean brother and sister" he said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:06 am

"that's great "she said and looked at him sadly" im sorry i left but i needed to find some one to teach me my magic as you know my parents were human but my great grand mother was a witch so i went to look for her so she could teach me i just finished my training and came back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:08 am

"Oh yeah, I forgot but I forgive you Stacy, so Stacy what do you wanna do?" He said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:11 am

stacy smiled " i dont know whats there good to do around here " she said with a bright smile at him tears staring to fall again ant hearing that he forgave her she spent all thes years wondering if he hated her and to hear he didnt it was a realef
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:15 am

"Hey let go to the park, we have some fun time there and that where I first meet you" joey said to Stacy. He wipe her tears with his finger." Why are you crying Stacy, are you not happy to see your childhood friend once more?" He said to Stacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:17 am

no i just thought you would hate me for leaving " stacy said and smiled whiping her eyes " yeah sure lets go "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:19 am

"How can I hate you, you were my only friend" joey say to Stacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:21 am

stacy shrugged " i was just over thinking it " she said to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:24 am

"Ah I see,anyway to the park" he said to his friend stacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:24 am

stacy smiled and started walking " to the park"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:27 am

"I just happy that you're back, and you and me can have some time to have fun and all, like in the good old days" he said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:29 am

stacy smiled " yeah thats sounds like so much fun its been a long time since i had fun my grand mother was so strict"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:31 am

"So you learn any new tricks?" He said to Stacy. Joey was thinking the first time he meet stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:34 am

yeah i learned alot alot of spells " she smiled at him and looked up at the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:41 am

"Do you remember the first time we meet" he said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:43 am

stacy smiled up at him and nodded " yeah i do, you were so short back then "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:44 am

"Short, and not loved" he said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy    shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shes back from a long trip welcome to death city-stacy
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next