Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh no poor isabella

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

oh no poor isabella Empty
PostSubject: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:49 pm

isabella walked into the infirmary with zarchy kataro and luna ( who is going to rp the nurse)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:51 pm

-he leads her to one of the beds-

You should lie down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:52 pm

isabella nodded and layed down on the bed feeling a bit sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:54 pm

-Spencer thinks for a second before sitting on a chair near the bed-

We may just have to wait until a nurse arrives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:56 pm

ill rp a nurse)
a girl in a long white coat with blond hair and blue eyes walks over to them " okay so how may i help you "

isabella looked at zarchy then at the nurse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:59 pm

Isabella here has been having issues with health. Something bad recently happened.......I shouldn't be talking about that though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:02 pm

the nurse looked at him then her " what has happened to you dear i need to know "

isabella looked at the nurse and stuttered "i-i w-was r-r-raped "

the nurse gasped " okay i am going to order an ultrasound and a cat scan"

(time skip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:05 pm

i might poof here soon )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:05 pm

OOC: lets skip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:07 pm

(-time machine-)

What are the....results?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:09 pm

the nurse finaly came in after the tests and sighed and sat down "okay i have good news and i have bad news ,good news is none of your organs are hurt so theres no bleeding, bad news is my dear your pregnant "

isabella looked at the doctor in shock and then isabella started to cry tears pouring down her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:14 pm

Kataro hung his head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:15 pm

-he gets dizzy for a second and looks at Isabella-

There's......no way...

(EVIL BABEHS.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:17 pm

"This...... Can't be......" Kataro took his son off of his shoulders and set him in the ground
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:18 pm

Victoria gasped "when did this happen........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:19 pm

luna grabed kaitos hand and looked down at him sadly

the nurse placed her hand on her shoulder "im sorry " then she walked out

isabella put her hands to her eyes and her knees to her chest " no no i cant be no " then she flinched when the nurse touched her

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:20 pm

Ooc: why didn't the epic alliance of four pause the dare thread :( I missed do much AGIN DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:21 pm

-he looks at Victoria-

It was Lance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:22 pm

Victoria put her hands over her mouth and started to cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:24 pm

isabella looked at zarchy " i know this sounds terrible but i don't want it " she said in disgust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:25 pm

".....What now?.... Do we go back after lance?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:26 pm

Abortion?......

-he sighs-

We all know that child will turn out like Lance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:27 pm

Victoria fell to her knees and said in a very small voice
"If I wouldn't of fought lance first time lance wouldn't be angry he probably wouldn't have came after you it could've been me instead of you......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:31 pm

isabella put her head on her knees and wrapped her arms around her face and sobed when she herd victoria she looked up and glared at her with puffy eyes " dont blame your self its no ones fault that lance is an evil bastard but his own"( okay so i was thinking ether zarchy convinces isabella that they could raise it to be good or the childs powers has put up a protection barrier around the womb )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:32 pm

"Don't blame this on yourself. This is lances fault and no one else's...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh no poor isabella   oh no poor isabella I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh no poor isabella
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next