Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All These Poor Unfortunate Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage

All These Poor Unfortunate Souls Empty
PostSubject: All These Poor Unfortunate Souls   All These Poor Unfortunate Souls I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 3:22 am

Veva stood at the crest of the hill overlooking the small town that she and her friend, Sayomi, had come to see. It was a small town, 3-5 houses, with all kinds of sick looking African people and children working and playing in the long grass and the harsh Sun. She tugged on Sayomi's sleeve to grab her attention before pointing off to the village. "Right there, Saysay! I think we can get a buncha souls over there. I doubt anybody'll even miss 'em, we'll be that sneaky. Plus, souls are delicious~ Like candy~ Blue, squishy, delicious candy." Veva's mouth basically watered at the idea of eating a soul, her top hat tipping off to her left.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: All These Poor Unfortunate Souls   All These Poor Unfortunate Souls I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:06 pm

Sayomi stood in the hot sun. Why had Veva dragged her out here? That question was answered when Veva tugged on her sleeve. So that was her motivation. How could someone be so cute while saying something like that? She wanted to take these people out? That was... Cruel. She had already killed one person... How could she kill more? She was going to tell Veva no when she remembered the feel of that first soul sliding down her throat. It had been a quick thing... But it was so satisfying... Would it really be that bad to just take these few miserable souls...? "Y-yeah," She said, sounding rather unsure in herself. "Let's do it." She smiled at Veva, mostly to re-assure herself she was still sane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All These Poor Unfortunate Souls   All These Poor Unfortunate Souls I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 2:18 am

Veva grinned in an innocent, but an almost equally insane grin. Without a second thought, she let go of Sayomi's sleeve and turned into her teacup form, floating in front of Sayomi for her to grab and begin to battle with. Veva appeared in the reflection of the cup, staring at her Meister/friend. "All we've gotta do is swoop in and take'm. By the looks of it, they don't even have food. We'll be doing them a service!~" She said, her voice upbeat through every dark word.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: All These Poor Unfortunate Souls   All These Poor Unfortunate Souls I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 2:31 am

Sayomi looked at Veva's reflection for a moment. Maybe she was right? Maybe these people wanted to die... Or needed to? Besides... Last time she hadn't gotten much of a chance to actually try the soul. She had just stuffed it away. Sayomi took the cup from the air, walking towards the village. It had to be now... While she had the confidence to kill again. "Alright. How does this thing work again? Is it a wavelength thing?" She asked, approaching the small cluster of huts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All These Poor Unfortunate Souls   All These Poor Unfortunate Souls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All These Poor Unfortunate Souls
Page 1 of 1