Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning up the leftovers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cleaning up the leftovers. Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:09 pm

Koizumi continues to lean against the wall of some random building, waiting for Droon to arrive. They were suppose to kill any kishin eggs that escaped the battle and ran off and into the city, but she didn't she that happening if Droon didn't show up. "God, where is he..." She mumbles while tapping her foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:20 pm

Droon grabs her from behind a trash can "boo!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:27 pm

She actually screams like any other girl would, groaning afterwards when she notices it was only Droon. "You're a dead man." Koizumi hisses before charging after him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:34 pm

Droon switches to sword mode so she can't hit him and laughs like a maniac. She can see his face reflected in the metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:41 pm

Koizumi groans in frustration and begins to walk around. "See ya later then..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:45 pm

Droon gets back up knowing she's gonna hit him " crap. Come on get it out of your system. You could kiss me if that would make you feel better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:51 pm

"You're such an asshole" She mutters, continuing to walk away angrily.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:56 pm

"Come on!" He says catching up to her "I'm sorry. You know I just goof off a little."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:59 pm

"Whatever, let's just get the job done..." She sighs before looking around again for some kishin eggs.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:08 am

"Ok." Droon says wishing he could make it better. " I heard about some killings up 4th street lets try there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:10 am

"Okay, lead the way..." she grumbles, still pissed off at him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:13 am

He heads up that street and nearly runs into one of them right there. It looked to be one of the large werewolves from the armies left flank. It howls summoning dozens more, before Droon shoves a blade through its brain. He goes into sword form for his partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:22 am

She sighs, grabbing Droon's handle and pulling back from the werewolf's head. Afterwards, Koizumi begins to slice off the heads of the werewolves easily, sometimes stabbing them in their heart and bringing Droon down so the blade leaves a huge slash down their stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:02 am

Droon giggles as she swings him through the air. "Weeeee!" The alpha comes bounding up from behind the others baring his teeth at koizumi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:31 am

OOC: I kind of want them to use Soul Resonance.....

"Damn..." She whispers while backing away quickly. This was not time for stalling, but she had to think things through.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:35 am

Droon calls out "soul resonance." As he reaches toward koizumi with his soul. The alpha swings a big paw at her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:54 am

OOC: Wanna make it so their soul resonance makes Droon's weapon form grow huge and full of spikes or something...?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:52 am

Ooc:wellllll ok. But no spikes, I don't like spikes. Besides his weapon form is already massive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:56 pm

OOC: We could just make it so his weapon form glows or something, since he's weapon form is already massive. (like what you pointed out.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 5:01 pm

Ooc: I'm gonna glow red k?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 5:11 pm

OOC: Got it :3

"soul resonance!" She calls out at the same time as Droon, jumping backyards to dodge the claw. Once she lands back on the ground, she closes her eyes and tries to Resonance her soul with Droon. Soon enough, Droon begins to glow a dark bloody red, showing the werewolves the power of his blade. "Let's do this...." It kind of felt like a movie for Koizumi, being able to grab Droon's handle tightly with her two hands and charge at the Alpha wolf, aiming at his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the leftovers.   Cleaning up the leftovers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up the leftovers.
Page 1 of 1