Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roman INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roman INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Roman INACTIVE   Roman INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 1:41 pm

Roman INACTIVE Blonde-anime-boy-58165409915

Name : Roman (no surname as of now)

Weapon: The Skull Knight (To-Be)

Love Interest:

Appearance: Well, picture, but (refer to personality), when he shows his true self, his hair will to some extent get messed up, and his seemingly kind eyes will turn into cat like crazy eyes.

Personality: While at first he seems like a calm, nice, very friendly person, who wouldn't hurt a fly and would always come up and help, when you break this facade, you will see a dark, sadistic, violent manipulative person who'se only urge is control, and making others miserable, even his own partner or family. But while pretending to be this nice guy, he is still manipulative to an extent, but nothing anyone could really notice, as in his true "form", his manipulativitety could be spotted to an extent. (BTW, this is not split personality or anything, but he just puts on a "nice guy" facade.)

History: When he was about 5 years old, his parents were killed by a highly pursued, very powerful Kishin egg, but, for some reason, instead of killing him, the egg took him under it's custody, maybe because she saw potential in him, or maybe because his soul was not worthwhile to eat. After 3 years of training him, Roman was still human, because every time Roman was about to perform the evil deed of a murder to become a kishin egg, something happened. Either he simply couldn't, or the Kishin egg got hungry from seeing him about to murder a person so it kiled the person instead, or Meisters and Weapons came to pursue the egg.

Later in the year, the Kishin egg, was finally found, and destroyed, but before the people who killed her could notice the child, he ran away, now having to deal with the cruel world all by himself, he realised no one would be friends with a sadistic beast, and so he was able to develop a facade of a friendly person, and live by himself up until today.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Roman INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman INACTIVE   Roman INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:30 pm

CHARACTER CLEAN-UP!!!

Please expand upon the physical appearance description.
Back to top Go down

Roman INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1