Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danjuro Amori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Danjuro Amori Empty
PostSubject: Danjuro Amori   Danjuro Amori I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 2:58 pm

Name: Amori, Danjuro

Meister: He worked alone for almost 3 years, but if a Meister can handle him he's also willing.

Weapon Form: The Weapon he is, is kind of a hybrid between a sword and the chains and engine of a chainsaw. One could wield, and use him like an ordinary sword, from basics such as slicing. The chainsaw part's main features is to slice through tougher material drastically easier. So virtually like butter.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Danjuro himself is a tanned boy with short black hair, with exceptional height of about 5'11" and weighs 125 lbs. The clothes he posses's is only a white shirt and red baggy pants. His shows are a bit of a darker grey and his build is a bit better than average.

Personality: Danjuro was a shy child when he was younger, and often the one who was picked on during school. He would like to help people, but the burning sense of hate deep inside him stops him from doing so. As he got older his shy caring nature got replaced by a brink of insanity feeling who often likes to start trouble.

History: Danjuro as a child never had many friends, and was very, very withdrawn. He was always picked on for years, then suddenly when he was 13 something within him snapped and he mercilessly murdered the people who were picking on him after years of cruelty. All that were left were their souls, despite how mean they acted though, they were still pure human souls. He once heard of those who devoured souls and tried one for himself, only to be addicted them. He finished off the rest of the souls of the five now deceased classmates, and from then on he changed. He ran away from home, now feeling a bit guilty for what he had done but ooh the satisfaction, the opportunity to take out years of frustration!...Despite this however he sometimes couldn't bring himself to do it and only consumed 10 human souls as of yet in a span of 3 years, hurting people sure but not taking their souls. He only wanders the streets as of now, going home to his parents occasionally for a meal and such but nothing more. His personality drastically changed from shy to almost sadistic.

Miscellaneous: He knows what he's doing is wrong, but he can't stop himself.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!~ :3

Pure Soul Count: 22

Kishin Egg Count: 0
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Danjuro Amori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danjuro Amori   Danjuro Amori I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:35 pm

If you're still active, and so is the character, fix the appearance and personality to be the right length. Otherwise, tell me to move the character to inactive.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Danjuro Amori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danjuro Amori   Danjuro Amori I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 1:44 am

Character inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danjuro Amori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danjuro Amori   Danjuro Amori I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danjuro Amori
Page 1 of 1