Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)  Empty
PostSubject: Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)    Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 10:56 pm

Screaming and yelling was all that could be heard in a small ostracized alleyway in Death City, one of many. Danjuro, a dark weapon who has acquired a meister, but decided to go out for a little "walk" and by walk, he generally means to kill some people, and whatnot. However, despite him being one would classify a "dark weapon" he never ate many souls, as he knows right from wrong and tries to resist the urge to. But he just had enough, and decided to just accept who he is....at least for a little while. Like he said before he left "What could a little stray soul hunting do?" 

Anyway we set our scene to an alleyway with Danjuro towering over a young woman, with his arm that of a sword with a chainsawish thing on it. The woman screamed in terror at her soon to be murderer, but was quickly silenced as he brough down his arm, cutting the woman in half in a sense, leaving her soul behind as it floated there giving a light blue aura. Danjuro grabbed it and consumed it rather quickly. "I may know right from wrong...but my temptation got the better of me."

Pure Soul Count=11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)    Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 11:28 pm

Veva popped up randomly nearby, happening to see a boy(Danjuro) not too far from where she stood. Her stomach wombled, and she grinned, as he seemed to be quite delicious. At least, his soul did. "Nothing to lose here." She ran up to him and grabbed the sides of his face, pulling him into a kiss. She waited a second, then pulled away. "Hm. Your soul is weird, I should've swallowed it." Veva tilted her head and looked at him oddly. "What are you, anyway?"

She tilted her hat upwardly and summoned a cup of tea, a dark black liquid rising in it which she knocked back rather quickly. "Well, never mind. Although I was looking quite forward into that soul. I am Veva, nice to meet you sir." She grinned, curtsying toward the young boy as if having forgot what just happened literally a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)    Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 11:50 pm

Danjuro stood his ground as he was kissed by the stranger. He hesitated for a brief moment afterwards before taking a few steps back and rubbing his face in embarrassment, blushing horribly. "Gah!? Did you just kiss me?! What the hell!" He was greatly shocked at this sudden gesture, as was pratically frozen. "Pah! Pah!" He spat. "Please don't just kiss strangers like that...I don't even know you....." And who was she to ask what I was? And accusing me of my soul being weird? 

After regaining some of his composure, Danjuro looked at Veva in the ai...before looking down  to his feet. "My name is Danjuro..." He said weakly. "And...I am a Dark Weapon....and what did you mean by swallowing my soul?" Was this something he should worry about? Or was this newcoer just sporting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)    Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:21 pm

"What, that? That wasn't a kiss, that was me trying to eat you, silly~" Veva giggled and grinned a bit, before putting a finger to her lip. "Although, if that's what you're looking for, I can definitely comply." She stated, flirtatiously. "Ehehehehe~" She tipped her hat the correct way. "You see, I'm a Dark Weapon, and I was looking for a meal. You looked quite delicious, so I attempted to eat you."

She took a moment to sip her tea. "But, I couldn't. And I understand why, now. Because you're a Dark Weapon. I cannot eat Weapon souls like I can Meister, human, and other souls. But, oh well." Veva shrugged light-heartedly. "I might like you, so maybe it was good that I didn't eat your soul. But, y'know, either way."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)    Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 2:02 am

"E-eat me?!" Danjuro gulped and took a step back. "I'm not very tasty! I taste like....uh....." Damn, what can I say... "Garbage! I taste like garbage! Yeah!" He took another step back and turned to run, which was short-lived as he tripped on his shoelace, landing on the ground rather bewildered. He didn't really hear what else she had said, the moment he heard "eat you" that was enough to make Danjuro be on edge. "Don't hurt me please! I know I have done bad, but I promise to give back!" He inched away further and further in fear, but didn't know how to exactly deal with a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)    Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danjuro and Veva's meetup(Me and Ceiro pwease)
Page 1 of 1