Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Paper Tiger(pffft)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Team Paper Tiger(pffft) Empty
PostSubject: Team Paper Tiger(pffft)   Team Paper Tiger(pffft) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 12:53 am

Leader: Meister: Johnny Raftor

Weapon: Stella Blackwater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Paper Tiger(pffft)   Team Paper Tiger(pffft) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:25 pm

I'll be signing up for this team with my with insane psychopathic weapon and his crazy psychopathic Meister.

Weapon: The Skull Knight

Meister: Roman

Now all we need to do is talk to Lord Death in the Death room and we'll be able to join on a mission or something....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Paper Tiger(pffft)   Team Paper Tiger(pffft) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 7:29 am

If we're going to get this team together, we need to start introducing the characters to eachother and find a third weapon and meister. I would suggest June and Zephyr joining, but they just got done fighting Roman and Skull Knight.... So we would either need to somehow find a way to get them past that or give June and Zeph the spot that Skull Knight and Roman have which, in all honesty, might not be that bad of an idea.

Besides, if June and Zephyr join they could probably try and talk Mei into being part of the team. I mean, they did just fight alongside her so.... it's possible. What do you think, Wind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Paper Tiger(pffft)   Team Paper Tiger(pffft) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Paper Tiger(pffft)
Page 1 of 1