Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They're back

Go down 
AuthorMessage

They're back Empty
PostSubject: They're back   They're back I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 2:46 pm

connor and dylan walked up the steps to finally come back to the academy. they thought about all their friends that they hadn't seen in so long. kataro, jet, kura, joey, beth, and all the others. they couldnt wait to reunite with them all
Back to top Go down

They're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back   They're back I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 4:01 pm

Kataro saw C and D walking up the stairs. He walked up to them and tried to keep his composure. He pretended he didn't even miss them. "Connor... Dylan..." He says with a blank expression with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

They're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back   They're back I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 4:03 pm

Giving her Meistet the slip Asahana roamed the hallways of the schoo until she found herself outsidel. Her mind was on nothing particularly as she gave the few students she passed dirty looks that she knew they deserved. Since she been paired up with her partner she hadn't had a soul and it made her more bitchy then usual. The pink haired, brown skinned female wanted to start trouble on this fine day and thought of many ways to fuck with people. Her mind got more creative with each step she took, causing her to not pay attention to her surroundings and as a result bumping into someone. Though it was her fault Serafina was not going to apologize and soon she found her victim.
" What the hell? Don't bump into me you fucktard! "
Her eyes lowered at the male in front of her daring him to say anything else but sorry. She was a ticking bomb with any little aggravation able to set her off
Back to top Go down

They're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back   They're back I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 4:26 pm

Kataro turned to this girl after she bumped into him. He was ready to throw he down the stairs, but he decides to respond as nice as he could. "...... Hey dumbass! I didn't bump into you. I haven't been moving. How about you go be irritating elsewhere." Kataro turned away and rolled his eyes. "I swear! People are so stupid." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down

They're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back   They're back I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 3:13 am

"it's been a while buddy"

The two high fived kataro. Brandon and frank came up the steps after them
Back to top Go down

They're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back   They're back I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 6:34 pm

Jet rushes past Brandon and frank and tackles Dylan saying "surprise motherf*ker!"
Back to top Go down

They're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back   They're back I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 7:02 pm

Kataro smiles then jumps on top of jet. "DOG PILE!!!"
Back to top Go down

They're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back   They're back I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:18 am

Connor smiled, "have any of you seen kura, I have something for her"
Back to top Go down

They're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back   They're back I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:27 am

"Kataro it is a wolf pile and Connor I don't know but I am going to guess it is a ring." Jet says out of the blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

They're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're back   They're back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're back
Page 1 of 1