Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE: Empty
PostSubject: Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE:    Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE: I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 9:53 pm

Name: Akio, Zeito

Weapon: He had two, both deceased

Love Interest:...None

Appearance: Despite him being about 24 years of age, Zeito is only about 5'7" so he's shorter than the average male height of 5'9". He's also quite small in terms of weight, weighing only about 120 lbs, so as you might imagine, he has a weak frame, and generally looks frail and you would be right, as he in terms of build he's definitely nothing special. He used to be called handsome by some when he was younger, but now his height and size is too glaring to notice his overall looks. He has light blue hair, as well as light blue eyes, in terms of looks.

Personality: Now between his years his personality jumped rather interestingly, this is mostly because of two different experiences that happened that drastically changed him. Initially when he received his first weapon partner(who was a staff) He was generally a very cocky meister, but a tragic event that caused his weapon to die. (They were on a mountain, he slipped with the weapon in hand, and dropped him.) His personality changed from more of a cocky, to serious and cautious, as he loathed his weapon's death and blamed it on himself. He had another weapon partner(a curved saber). However after that weapon died at the hands of a witch, He lost all hope and blamed himself for every weapon's death, and vowed not to wield another one as he saw himself as a jinx! His personality at this point is very wimpy, and self conscious, and he kinda can't stick up to anyone anymore, and he's fairly shy, and quite clumsy.

History: Now as a kid joining being the new student of the DWMA he generally thought he was badass. Granted he was kinda short at the time of him enrolling, especially at an age of 14, but one thing he hated more was for people to make fun of his height. His weapon he had claimed as his first was a staff, who first mentioned the advantages of his shorter height, and they became friends shortly after. But on a mission to make recon with another meister and weapon, he slipped on a mountain, holding on to its edge but dropped the weapon to its death. That right there was his turning point forever, he been with the weapon for 5 months.. After that he changed drastically, the next weapon he befriended he actually became actual friends with before he even knew that he was a weapon! They met as a result of him sticking up for Zeito because of his height. This weapon had the longest run at almost 3 years of collecting souls, then when the final soul came, while Zeiko was knocked out in battle, his weapon was killed. He slipped into a shell, he blamed himself for being a jinx, an inadequate meister at best. He vowed to not wield another weapon under no circumstances, he dropped out of the DWMA only to return as a teacher in hopes of at least giving some sort of service to his previous school to make up for his blunders.

Miscellaneous: His soul wavelength is very hard to resonate with as well as accept, its because of his never ending guilt.

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATER!!1111!!!!

Last edited by Knight Guy on March 17th 2016, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE:    Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE: I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:46 pm

Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE: SuBGn35

Please correct the formatting if you could, Zeph. Additionally, please run a quick grammar run-through.

As for the character itself: I would look up some BMI indicator sites, as his weight is grossly low for someone of his height. 120 is the proper weight range of a 5' female.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE:    Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE: I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 1:45 am

Character dropped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE:    Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teacher: Zeito Akio:INACTIVE:
Page 1 of 1