Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning about each other over Burgers

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Learning about each other over Burgers Empty
PostSubject: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:51 pm

Bri walked inside the restruant and sat at a booth hoping her new partner was following her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:55 pm

Jake sits down across from her and removes his sunglasses, putting them into his pocket. "So, where you from Bri?" He asks after a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:01 am

"I moved her from Japan. My parents thought it was a good idea to send me here. What about you? Where are you from?" As soon as Bri finished speaking a waiter came over. Bri ordered a medium fri and drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:05 am

Jake orders a burger and a drink before looking back at Bri, "I'm actually from Death City, though I tend to stick to alleyways more then places like this." He looks around the place, glancing between the brightly coloured signs to the people ordering food and talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 10:22 pm

"Why is that?" She asks as the waiter walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 10:37 pm

"Just more my style of place I guess." He says with a small shrug before asking, "So, how do you like Death City?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 10:40 pm

"It's not home but it's pretty nice." As soon as she finishes the waiter comes back. He hands them their drinks and food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 10:59 pm

"Good, and I'm sure you will grow to enjoy it. He says before taking her burger in one hand and resting his other arm on the table. "So.... a nice girl like you is probably dating someone, eh? Mind if I ask who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:03 pm

Bri shook her head. "I was but, *sigh*, I'm not anymore." she said then sipped at her drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:08 pm

"Oh, sorry to hear that. You broke up with him I assume?" He says with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:09 pm

She shook her head and looked as though she might cry. She stuffed a fry into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:20 pm

Jake quickly sets his burger down and moves into the seat beside her. He would try to wrap an arm around her before whispering, "It's alright, just relax...He is not worth being so upset, I can tell you that right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 3:31 pm

"I guess your right. He had I little bit of a drinking problem but nothing major. He was my previous weapon too." She stated then sipped at her drink. She didn't even notice that he had put his arm around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:12 pm

He gives a small shrug, "Well, you got a new weapon." He reaches across the table and takes his burger in the hand forgetting about his arm as he continues eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:23 pm

She eats her fries in silence. When she finally comes back to earth (as she was staring off into space) she notices his arm and blushes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:27 pm

Jake either does not notice or does not care about the placement of his arm as he glances around the diner. He is nearly finished his burger so he glances at his drink but continues as he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:29 pm

"Uh Jake?" She says and pokes his arm still blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:42 pm

He turns towards her, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah?" He looks at his arm and shrugs, removing it and going back to his spot. "Alright, better?" He asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:43 pm

"No your fine! It's just..." She trails off lost in thought again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:48 pm

Jake looks rather confused. "It's just what?" he asks her before finishing off the last of his burger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 6:03 pm

Bri sighs. "I'm not used to physical contact..." She stated lamely. It was true though. Ace didn't touch her much. He didn't touch anyone much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 6:10 pm

Jake shrugs in response, "It's alright if you don't want me to touch you, you are not the first to take issue with it." he states, picking up his drink and taking a small sip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 6:16 pm

"Thats not what I meant! I mean I can get used to it... Oh great, now I sound creepy..." After that she starts mumbling to herself calling herself an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 6:19 pm

Jake chuckles at her comment about sounding creepy, "It's cool, I understand what you were trying to say." He says with a small smile. "Well....I think I do at least." he adds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 6:40 pm

Bri looks up at him and sees him smiling. Which makes her smile. "You do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning about each other over Burgers   Learning about each other over Burgers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning about each other over Burgers
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next