Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] Empty
PostSubject: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 2:10 pm

Plum was laying across a bench on her stomach, her legs up above her and a book in front of her. She and Josh had been studying for a big test or something, she wasn't really paying that much attention. She was just happy to not be locked inside on such a nice day, even if she did have to study. School here had been a bit of a struggle for Plum, having been out of the system for so long. She wasn't exactly doing GOOD in classes, but she wasn't failing... Besides, she was sure that with Josh's help she could prove plenty useful in the field... If they ever stopped goofing off and took a mission. There was plenty of time for that later though. Right now she had to focus...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 1:16 am

"I swear." Says Josh, flipping the page on his textbook in a very bored manor. "I've spent more time on public benches with you then I have elsewhere in my whole life." Another lackadaisical page flip. "I'd say you might be drawn to them." He was strewn about and laying on another bench not five feet away from her. Reading an entire years worth of required reading in one sitting was so duuuullll. He was sure that if he was not with Plum right about now he would have long sense fallen asleep. But distracting her was a much more entertaining passtime.

(I am very sorry I did not post on this, I was not used to checking this website and finals overtook me. But it's summer now, I promise to be responsive for this thread!)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 9:56 pm

((Yay~<3))

Plum gave a light laugh. "I guess I do spend a lot of time on benches. It makes sense though. I spent quite a few years using them as my bedroom. You learn to get comfortable.~" Of course, the weapon was making a joke. A rather morbid joke, but a joke no less. She didn't think Josh would mind. At this point, she felt pretty good about her relationship with her meister. Still... She couldn't help feel like something was missing about her weapon form... Like, she could do something else, but hadn't yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2016, 8:36 pm

"I bet you were just dieing for some privacy. Room with three other girls is, almost better I guess." He joked with a smile. "I want to set a goal, if we pass all of our finals. We go out hunting the day after, and don't come back until we have a soul." He says, determined to prove himself like so may before him. Josh really thought that they could do it. A soul they could actually keep.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 4:08 am

Plum nodded. "We already know that we're capable of it. We just need to do it again. Nintey nine times... Eh, well, still. If we manage to get a soul on a mission they send us on, we can have it, right?" She questioned, wanting to make sure. If she was right, that was a lot of missions to go on. Even if they got two souls from EVERY mission, it was almost fifty missions. It felt impossible, but she knew it wasn't. It had been done by those before her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 11:05 am

"Ahh just getting one soul should be easy, I'd say we need to do it a dozen times. At most." Says Josh, very confident in their ability, even if he had little reason to be. Josh was a teenager, he was going to live forever and he diden't have time to go on fifty missions. Even if it meant free travel, it didn't mean time off. "With how we've been training, they don't stand a chance...." He says, nodding off.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 2:25 pm

Plum let out a light giggle, glancing over at Josh. "I'm sure we can handle whatever gets thrown at us, but don't you ever get the feeling that we're doing something wrong? I mean, we can sync souls and all, but we can't even preform an actual resonance. Aren't you even a little afraid of taking on a small army of Kishin Eggs with nothing but a warm knife?~" She teased, flipping onto her back and resting the book onto her stomach. The weapon watched the clouds casually, raising a hand to the sky to block out the bright sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 2:24 am

Recollection flashed in Josh's mind of the first time he had seen a kishen egg, he had a knife then. A desire to kill, he even knew how to use it and was in reasonable shape. Yet he was one foot in the grave by the end of the encounter. To him, holding his partner did not feel like he was just grasping a warm knife. It felt like he had someone fighting with him, to give him courage when he had none. "Not one bit." Says the meister with total honesty, mind filled with the day when they would face their next challenge. If he could somehow pass chemistry first.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 8:02 am

The girl seemed a bit surprised for a moment, but after a pause let out a sigh. A smile crossed her face. "I guess if you're sure then we can't lose." She replied, laying there for a moment. The feeling that something was missing wasn't just gone, but it was dulled by Josh's re-assurance. She wouldn't pay it too much attention for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 7:16 pm

"Damn right. Welp." He closes his book. "I need like a 63ish score to pass, I'm done studying. Let's take a mission now before anybody could possibly tell us we got to stay for summer school, then do it after finals." He says, dancing the line between cockyness and confidence.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 8:02 pm

Plum looked kinda surprised, sitting up quickly to stare at the boy. "Wait, you serious? Like, right now?" She asked, kind of surprised that he had brought that up. She wasn't opposed to it. As a matter of fact, she had begun stuffing her books away into her bag. If they went to the mission board, they could stop off at their lockers and put their books away before going...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 8:49 pm

He'd go over to her and hold his hand out to hold her bag. It was a small act of kindness he usually did without saying a word. "Nahh I'm joking, we'll go study in the library for ten more hours. Yeah, let's do it!" He says with an excited smile, wanting to make what seemed like a dream at this point happen.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 8:46 am

Plum's eyes lit up as she handed him the bag. It had become a normality for him to make these small gestures. She had learned that by now. With an excited grin, she then proceeded to throw herself into a quick hug. "A soul we actually get to keep! I can't wait!" She cheered excitedly as she backed away from him. She wasn't super sure they could take on something big, but a Kishin Egg? They had done that before they had even trained together. She knew that Josh could handle that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 4:52 am

He gives her a smirk, that girls cheery voice was the one thing these days that could always make Josh smile. He wondered if she'd have the same tone, jumping up and down like a cheerleader when they took in their first soul. He chuckles to himself and get's moving.

(I think it'd be a lovely time to hop to a new thread. I think it would be cool to do something where they are in a swamp getting hunted by a kishin egg the locals named "Windigo." Of course, since I'm fighting it it's your choice. But yea!)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 7:56 am

(I don't think I can mod the mission. I'm a mod, but my character is involved. Now would be a great time to jump into a Mission though, if we can find a mod.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 4:46 pm

(You don't need another mod I believe, unless something has changed. I always do it by just having one player control things and the other geso through it more. As long as you are reasonable with the challenges we face there's nothing wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]   Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning And Stuff [Josh/Plum // Ask To Join]
Page 1 of 1