Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wanting to be like you mature me and fire only

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

wanting to be like you mature me and fire only Empty
PostSubject: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 9:51 pm

(ok its is done)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:01 pm

lilly was siting on her bed messing with her nails nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:03 pm

mary walks in to lilly's room you said you have something you need to ask me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:06 pm

lilly nodded and said nervously " how did you know if you are lesbian "she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:08 pm

i guess i always knew why you ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:10 pm

ummmm ' lilly starts fiddling with her fingers " i think i might be lesbian " she stuttered out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:12 pm

and ley me guess you want to learn how to be one you want to become one dont you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:13 pm

lilly nodded ' will you help me " she asked nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:15 pm

fuck yeah i will i think about you thought way every day i cant get your body out of my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:16 pm

lilly blushed " really i thought you would have been grossed out being that your my mom"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:20 pm

as you know me and your mother are loking for another girlfriend for the 2 of us and i thought it should be you so lilly firewind are you sure you want this ounce you go lesbain there is no going back for you she says as she leans over her and starts playing with her hair and breast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:23 pm

lilly blushed and started feeling hot and bothered by her mothers ministrations and in a breathy whisper she said " yes mom"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:24 pm

k you asked for it plays her hair more and starts un bottoning her shirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:26 pm

lilly blushed and looked at her mother nervously " ummm..........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:28 pm

yes what is it she feels the bouge in your pants and the heat form your pussy dang girl this is turning you on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:30 pm

lilly became deep red and moaned a bit and bit it back embaresed at the sound that came out of her mouth " just be .... jentul its my first time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:35 pm

i will be at frist then i will get so rush you'll be moaning for an hour our moan is cute she says striping you fully naked as she does the same to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:37 pm

lilly covers her breasts with her arms and blushed red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:42 pm

i like it she says riding her cock with her own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:44 pm

lilly lets out a squeeky moan of pleasure at her actions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:45 pm

now that you are hard and so am i its time to get you perg like your mom she says riding your pussy as she removes your condom i have one rlue no condoms in this house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:49 pm

lilly looked at her mother with uncertainty unsure if she was ready for a child then she clenches her teeth as the pain shutes through her lower regions then it becomes pleasurable and she moans loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:52 pm

ready for ruth sex now and dont worry you'll make a great momour island is safe form the war and your mom is my wopean so your safe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:53 pm

lilly noded and braced her self her lower regions clenched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:57 pm

goes super rough as rough as rape is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanting to be like you mature me and fire only   wanting to be like you mature me and fire only I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanting to be like you mature me and fire only
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next