Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taming the fire

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:26 am

Outside of the academy at night Kokoro was waiting by the steps, he hoped that someone would spar with him.
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:30 am

Ooc: is that takashi and saeko?

connor and Dylan saw kokoro and sat down next to him "hey" they said simultaneously
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:31 am

OOC: I don`t really care but, I just liked how they where in fire.
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:31 am

Sits next to him.

"Hey..."
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:34 am

Kokoro looks next to him seeing Darksoul and his dark whips flying around and just looks back to the ground.
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 6:46 pm

Arisa was rollerskating around the city when she notices the 4 of them sitting together. "Hey people." She says, stopping in front of them with a smile. "I don't think I've met some of you."
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 7:28 pm

Kokoro looked up at the girl and said "Hai~ I`m Kokoro fire, weapon."
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 7:31 pm

"I'm Arisa." She says, taking a bow with a smile. "So, what are you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 7:32 pm

Kokoro gave a quick glare at the black whips and returned his gaze at Arisa.

"Nothing much, I was just sitting here and they popped up"
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 7:39 pm

"Ah." She says, taking note of his glare. "I was just heading to Death Records... You guys want to join me?"
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 7:42 pm

Kokoro stood up.

"Alright, I won`t mind"
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 8:13 pm

"Awesome! Let's goooooooooo!" Arisa grabs Kokoro's wrist and begins to slowly skate towards the Record shop.
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 8:35 pm

Michele runs alongside them, dragging along Tenshi.
"Hi! How are you? I'm not sure we've met! I'm Michele! Who are you? Oh! This is Tenshi! Where are you going? I heard of a cool music store called Death Records! I'm visiting my friend Alex!"

Tenshi simply lifts a hand in getting.
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 9:59 pm

Kokoro ran fast along side Arisa
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:13 pm

"Hey, I'm Arisa." She says, continuing to shake towards the record shop. The 4 of them eventually got to the store, which was practically empty. "So, what kind of music are you guys into?"
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:22 am

"I don't really care about what kind, but if I were to choose, pop is my favorite. I often sing and record,  so I like that too."

Tenshi shrugs.

Michele gives Tenshi a light shove. "Oh, come on. Lighten up."
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:45 am

Kokoro wondered if they would make fun of him for liking country
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:51 am

(They arent dark whips that fly around me its wisps, its like smoke but moving around me and is black)
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:53 am

DarkSoul flies high above on a dark black cloud, headed to Death Records along with everybody else.
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:56 am

Kokoro made a sort of embarrassed face, we all looked like we were ready to fight a kishin not go to a records store.
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:57 am

OOC: Im just casually flying on a dark cloud to a music shop. Flying is my normal way of transportation, except for teleporting through shadows.
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 12:21 pm

"How about you?" Arisa asks, poking Kokoro lightly. "What kind of music are you into?"
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 1:16 pm

DarkSoul watches Kokoro and Arisa from above.
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:40 pm

Kokoro lightly blushed.

"country"
Back to top Go down

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:49 pm

"Aw, don't be embarrass!" She says, poking his cheek. "I prefer classic rock though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taming the fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taming the fire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next