Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple of new kids.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A couple of new kids. Empty
PostSubject: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:37 pm

Sylabus and Gresh walk up the the doors of the academy. "Wow, that's big..." Muttered Gresh. He still isn't happy about being here.
"Yeah." Said Sylabus, in awe at the size of the building. "We're gonna live in there..." Her heart started pounding. She always wanted to live someplace large and interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:41 pm

Jet and Hikari wlk out and see the two new students and greet them Jet:"Sup?" Hikari:"Hi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:43 pm

Sylabus immediately smiles and says "Hello! We just arrived!" excitedly while Gresh, looking unhappy positioned himself so that Sylabus was in between him and the two newcomers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:46 pm

Jet:"Ahh I am Jet a weapon with no meister" Hikari:" and I'm Hikari a weaponless miester"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:49 pm

"I'm his-" Indicates Gresh "-weapon. Can you tell us how to get to our rooms? I wanna drop off our stuff before we go exploring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:50 pm

Jet:"We don't know where the rooms are Hikari usally stays at her apartment adn I sleep on the roof"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:56 pm

"...Oh, okay then." Is this guy nuts? Thinks Sylabus. "Do you know someone who does sleep at the dorms?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:57 pm

Jet:"Nope"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:59 pm

"Ah... Okay then. We should probably go find them then... Bye." Starts walking off. Gresh follows her after staring angrily at Jet and Hikari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:43 pm

Jet stares at Gresh epic staredown music playing in his head Hikari says"Jet come on" Jet stops then follows Hikari
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:50 pm

(OOC: nice.)
As they walk down the halls, Sylabus tells Gresh. "Sleeping on the roof? That's weirder than where you were living."
"I don't think its that unnatural around here, Sylabus. Maybe we should get an apartment too? It'd be easier than combing this place for the dorms."
"...Yeah, that would be better, this place is huge!" Sylabus shouted, echos bouncing off the walls.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:56 pm

A small fox zips past Gresh and Sylabus carrying a necklace in it's mouth.

"Kitsune! How many times do I have to tell you not to steal from people! And you aren't allowed to use magic in the Academy!" Mister Vallhen is chasing the fox, quickly losing her, then he notices the two new students beside him as he catches his breath. "Ah hello there! You must be the new students Lord Death mentioned! I am Professor Ryu Vallhen. I hope to see you two in my class this year! Do you have any questions yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 8:01 pm

"Uh, Yes! Could you please direct us to the dorm rooms? We have no clue where to find them..." Said Sylabus gratefully. Gresh sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 8:06 pm

"Ah yes. Our dorm rooms are right.... eh... Where are our dorm rooms? Lets go ask Dralin." He says chuckling. Mister Vallhen took off, in the direction of Mister Akagi's class room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 8:09 pm

"Uh... Okay." Sylabus and Gresh follow.
(OOC: going to a different thread?)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:58 am

OOC: Actually I was kind of expecting Phoenix to respond since we're going to his character's classroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:12 pm

(OOC: ah, okay. that makes sense...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of new kids.   A couple of new kids. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of new kids.
Page 1 of 1