Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keeping an eye on the kids.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Keeping an eye on the kids. Empty
PostSubject: Keeping an eye on the kids.   Keeping an eye on the kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:08 pm

Mister Vallhen walked in to the Death Room to take a look at the students, and how they were all doing. "Lord Death! Watching anything good on the mirror?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping an eye on the kids.   Keeping an eye on the kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:16 pm

Lord Death tilts his head. "No, not really. Pretty boring, really...."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Keeping an eye on the kids.   Keeping an eye on the kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:26 pm

"Where are all the kids? Shibusen nowadays just aren't as ambitious as they used to be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeping an eye on the kids.   Keeping an eye on the kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 6:04 am

In one of the mirror Yomi and Lexi are seen. Lexi is beating up a guy and Yomi is just standing there laughing kinda.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Keeping an eye on the kids.   Keeping an eye on the kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:32 am

"Yomi! What is my sweet little angel doing?" Mister Vallhen puts his face right up to the mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeping an eye on the kids.   Keeping an eye on the kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 8:10 am

As Lexi is about to punch the guy as hard as she can, Yomi's eyes widen and she grabs Lexi's arm, shaking her head no. Lexi sighs and walks off with Yomi leaving the guy there.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Keeping an eye on the kids.   Keeping an eye on the kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 10:58 am

"My beautiful Yomi what happened! Lord Death, where is this happening?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeping an eye on the kids.   Keeping an eye on the kids. I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:05 am

Yomi looks back stopping her and Lexi. She says something to Lexi and Lexi sighs. They go over to the guy and take him to the nurses office then leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping an eye on the kids.   Keeping an eye on the kids. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping an eye on the kids.
Page 1 of 1