Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 11:09 pm

Jacob deciding to introduce Carim says "And everyone say Hi to Headmistress Charim be nice to her or a gaint hark will leap out of the ground and bite your fce off."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 11:10 pm

As if to prove his point, a small blue shark jumped out of the ground and slapped Jacob with its tail. "I'll take things from here. You're dismissed, Jacob, Sprocket."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 11:18 pm

Jacob nods and walks away muttering about Shark meat sushi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:20 am

Ew a commoner has touched me.

Talon pulled out her minigun and by a blink of an eye she was at Walter's side. "Excuse me. Are you talking during the tour? And do you have something against common folk?!" Her eyes narrowed and her teeth showed as she grinned a bit too maliciously. "I hope you're in my class, little boy. I will be sure to make sure you get your head on straight, even if I half to knock it off first." The red in her eyes almost gleamed with excitement.

Unfortunately Charim was here now, so she supposed she should go back to her job. Walking up, she flipped her hair and sighed haggardly. "I don't know why you guys made me come here. All of you know this building as well as I do, so can I go back to my class now? The substitute is a useless twat."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:22 pm

Sprocket gives a friendly nod and heads back to his workshop, already fiddling with a bit of machinery he had in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:36 pm

Walter scoffed and turned away, seemingly not scared of Talon, especially with her minigun. But the reason why he turned away was to hide his face which seemed fairly petrified by fear. "O-of course I'm talking in the t-tour, its not like its anything exciting after all..." He stuttered in the beginning, still facing away from everyone. He tries to hide his face more in the robe. Is this one of the teachers? He wondered in his head. If that's one of the teachers then I might as well tell my mother and father that I won't be coming home on holiday... He sighed heavily, straightening his posture, closing his eyes, and planting a confident smile on his face as he faced Talon. "And its not that I have a problem with 'common folk' its that you don't know that you're obviously inferior to people like me." He clenched his smile tighter and began to sweat from being quite nervous. He then proceeded to pat Ms. Talon on the head like a dog. "Don't worry you don't understand"

OOC: He's dead :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:39 pm

Yoshi slowly disappeared from the tour to go off to do...things. Yes, it had things to do. Many, many things.

Grayson looked quite offended by Walter's various statements about commoners and inferiority. But after he spoke that way toward Miss Lockley? 'Oh shit.' Grayson hid behind Walter because, truthfully, he was afraid he'd get caught in the crossfire of whatever happened.

Last edited by Red on September 22nd 2013, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:41 pm

Nebun almost seemed to materialize from the shadows. All Walter can likely see is a twisted grin before the back of Nebun's hand cracks across his face. The whole room could likely hear the noise which was quickly drowned out by Nebun's manic chuckle. "Unfortunately I can't kill students for stupidity, but I can hang them in metal cages outside the castle in the middle of a snow-storm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:04 pm

Talon froze. Was that- No. That couldn't be a student acting like THAT to her. Her eyes lit up and she grinned. Then... she started laughing. NO. Not just a normal laugh, but a bone-chilling chuckle. The sickness in her eyes gleamed and oh the thoughts. What to do to this child. Her trigger finger twitched to attack, but then out of nowhere someone else smacked Walter hard across the face. The sound was enough to snap Lockley back from annihilating the very area that he stood upon. It was in that instant that Lockley knew that this one would probably be her favorite. Only a true fighter would be able to whack their peers that hard.

She grinned and crossed her arms. She would wait it out and see how the moment escalated before she decided on how to follow. If they were going to fight, then she was going to stand as the judge. At the same time, it looked almost one-sided in her eyes. Also if Nebun's backhand didn't get the point across the point, Lockley would gladly beat him senseless until he understood. "Oh my. I'm sorry I couldn't hear what you said with his hand in your mouth. Care to repeat yourself?" Her voice was innocent, but the look on her face told other stories. She might have not killed a student yet, but she was damn tempted now.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:26 pm

Another shark leaped from the floor, smacking Talon across the cheek with its tail. Charim glared at her, dropping her clipboard and pen into her hat before replacing it on her head. "You may leave when I say, and no sooner. Until Reaver is back, I am for all intents and purposes in charge, understood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 8:52 pm

Talon was smacked suddenly by a tail and grumbled something unsavory under her breath. She was less than pleased, but she had no way to really portray the disappointment. However she gave Walter a terrifying grin. Obviously, she wasn't done with him. On the side-lines, she sat quietly and waited for Charim to stop.. whatever this was.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:19 pm

Charim clears her throat, the sound magically echoing. "Everyone direct their attention this way, please!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 7:20 pm

WACK. Walter felt the smack across his face as his cheek now began to sting. The force of it caused his hat to fly off his head, the very hat that represented his animal whose magic is based off. Did I just get slapped.....by a COMMONER!? the mere thought of that angered him ever so greatly! He musn't be himulated by someone lower than him! He clenched his fist in anger as he saw that even one of the staff there was apparently happy this happened to him. [i]I had enough....[i/] he said in anger in his mind. "Filthy commoner!" he yelled at Nebun in anger, his hat still laying on tne ground...you would think he'd pick that up first. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? I AM WALTER GERALD THE RICHEST ONE IN HERE! AND YOU DARE TOUCH ME!?" he yelled out loud, he was more or less trying to sound intimidating, but whether it worked or not... "Prickly...Spiney, Prickly Spine, NEEDLES!" He recited, as he flicked his hand sending a flurry of many sharp homing needles straight towards Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 7:53 pm

"And I am Reavers personal Demon-blade worm." He says with a half-hearted laugh "mind your tongue or I may be forced to....confiscate it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 7:50 pm

With a sigh, Pandora shifted in the crowd. How could so many people not even bother to notice her haircut? Or even the way she wore her hair? Most of them were new, but the others/ There was NO EXCEPTIONS! Her hand played with the ribbons carelessly. It wasn't like it mattered. Two of the boys were fighting tho- one looked kind of like... the demonblade Nebun? Her row arched and she sighed. Silently she wondered if the boy fighting even stood a chance. With a shake of her head, she was onto simply sighing heavily.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Talon sighed and crossed her arms. This was an irritating day that she wanted nothing to do with.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 12:11 am

In a swirl of bright flames, Reaver appeared between Nebun and Walter, blocking the needles with his bracers. Acknowledging the silence bestowed upon the crowd by his entry, he spoke. "I ill advise you to trifle with this beast of bloods. Make a mistake in his eyes, and it may be your last. Also... you interrupted Charim while she was speaking..." His eyes narrowed and he gestured to the witch.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 11:21 pm

Charim walks up beside him, giving him a brief if appreciative and loving smile before clearing her throat once more. "May I and our Headmaster Reaver be the first to welcome you all, Kishin Eggs, Demon Blades, Witches, one and all, to the University."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 5:34 pm

Nebun grins wickedly and goes to stand near reaver "apologies....my lord...." His tone is respectful, but coming from Nebun it is likely that he was mocking him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 6:50 pm

Talon looked. Talon shrugged. There was nothing to do since the leaders had decided to show up after saying they couldn't make it. Shit happens. She left to go back to work.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2