Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 7:17 pm

(OKAY SOOO I am starting this now with hopes it ends around October, however you know that never works.)

"Welcome, welcome!" The twins greeted at the door; matching exactly minus the facial expressions. Yes, today Ana and Ami looked exactly alike and wore the exact same hair style, not even the pins were on to tell them apart. Ana was bright and giggly as usual and Ami managed only the slightest and most fitting of grins. Both had purple cat ears and a matching dark and light purple striped tail. Socks up to their knees were the same purple pattern as well as the cut-off gloves that reached up their arms. A similar pattern was printed on the tank-top turtle neck covering both of them. All of it was tied together with blank mini-shorts, tennis shoes and a big furry boa. Indeed, the both off them had become cheshire cats of the party.

The front of their house was decorated with a vast array of Halloween decoration, while in the back, the haunted warehouse was ready to access for those willing. In the kitchen there were various sweets they worked together to make into creepy shapes. Mainly spiders and eyeballs, and all the like. Their house wasn't huge, but was decent for two girls that spent 88% of their money on Ana's ice cream addiction.

Ana giggled and wiggled as she couldn't wait for the party to start. Meanwhile, Ami walked away to assure that the DJ had only the most appropriate music there.

Upon the guest list, Lunesa had been invited, because Ana had invited everyone she could. Her costume was less than scary though. A blue and white dress, panty hose, ruby red and a small basket completed with her ginger hair in pigtails. She walked in and quietly stood against the wall, feeling relatively nervous.

"Why Varick? Just because you want to see your girlfriend." Atlacia groaned and followed her brother. Both of them had worn matching costumes, because her brother thought it was cute.n Secretly she didn't mind, but she could NEVER let her brother know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 8:10 pm

Michael walked into the place, basically dressed to the teeth in leather and slight bits of iron armor, his silvery hair grown out much longer than usual. He didn't look uncomfortable, which was odd, because his costume was 90-99% leather, which was pretty uncomfortable on most cases. He had clawed gloves, gauntlets, and a long jacket on as well with a slight cape on underneath. Mike also had his quite signature cocky smirk on his face, which looked a bit more malicious thanks to the costume on his body. But the real piece de resistance was a large sword, which was apparently handcrafted, made of some kind of crystal. Not exactly metal, but it fitted Mike better. It was actually ice.
Spoiler:

Amelia also entered the party, a quite creepy grin on her face and much to good Transylvanian accent in her throat for use. Her fangs protruded from her lips, showing them quite plainly but most thought them to be a gag or something. She also had a bit of red lipstick on, because why not, right? Her hair was let loose, out of its usual twintail configuration, and dyed black to fit better with the Dracula theme. She also had a cape, with a somewhat large collar. She also wore a black formfitting dress as well, which she quite enjoyed. Her arms were covered in long black gloves which reached well past her elbow, but were soft and comfortable.

Last edited by Red on September 24th 2013, 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 8:31 pm

Nynx looked at her crumpled invitation, wondering whether it was the right house, wouldn't want to arrive at someone else's house, how embarrassing that would be. She saw the decorated house from top to bottom, much like her outfit. Black heeled boots, black and white striped tights that led up to her black puffy dress with purple trim on the cuffs of her long sleeves and the hem of her dress. Her hair curled and dressed with a pointy hat. Accompanied by a broomstick. She walked up to the door and hesitated to knock on it, checking the address once again. She forced herself to knock and ended up knocking quite hard, her knuckles began to throb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 8:39 pm

Costumes:
Spoiler:

Varick chuckles, "She is not my girl friend and you know that Atty, besides it will be fun!" He says as he leads the way forward towards the house, with Lucius trailing behind the two of them. "You know you have been dying to get to go to a party, so why not this one?" He asks with a large grin on his face.

Lucius sighs, following them as his cane taps lightly on the ground. "Varick, what happened to you being the oldest and thus the most mature...? He asks before giving a small laugh as the group approaches the door. "Remember you two, no burning down the house by mistake. I do not want to pay for you two messing around. He says.

Jake walks beside Amadi, smirking as they walk. "I'm curious, does this make me your knight in not-so-shiny armor? He asks her with a laugh. "And does that make you mine normally? He says, still smirking as he glances at her and raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:26 pm

Johnny was hyped! Johnny was excited! Johnny was ready to partay! Ok maybe not that last one, considering that he's as socially awkward as a can of pepsi surrounded by coke. But if there was one thing that he was excited for, he was happy that he can wear his AUTHENTIC BLACK KNIGHT'S ARMOR. Emphasis on authentic, as it was actually custom made by Golden Knight himself, for just his allowance...that he gets paid away from home...okay? The armor was a deep depressing black, and resembled Golden's armor scaled down to his size. He even gave him a complimentary sword to boot. Granted he said the sword was harmless..or did he say that he can cause harm? Whatever. He held up the helmet's clamp as he saw Amadi and Jake walking towards the house. "Amadi! Jake!" He yelled at the two, and ran at them, holding the sword carefully away from them "Whoa...neat costume Jake! And I love your costume Amadi!" He said jovially, definitely nice to Jake than last time at least.

Messae and Misa was also on the way to the dance, both going as werewolves? Somewhat sure, they more or less did it to take advantage of the wolf features they already have, with the ears and the tail. The only difference now was that their faces were now painted to look more like a wolf an such, and they have yellow contacts and such. Under they're clothes they're also wearing furred sleeves, and leggings to look more like the part. Misa ran into the house full of energy while Messae was kinda slinking behind her at a slower pace. "! Twins like us! " Misa yelled...loudly as she pointed at the two sisters hosting at the event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:43 pm

Spoiler:

"Welcome!" Ana greeted everyone as they walked in. Her smile was infectious as usual. By some miracle she could remember the names of everyone who was invited. Some people she could recognize in costume, while others she wasn't sure- so she could call them by their costumes. Mike even walked past dressed in leather. Was he a biker..? She looked at him and blushed a bit, but was otherwise confused on what he was supposed to be. Lucius walked up with his sibling and a few others. "LUCIUS! HAII!!!!" Ana made sure to shout in her usual chipper way.

Amadi laughed a bit heartily at Jake's joke. "I believe that so might be it." She smiled a bit gently at him, before her attention was pulled to Jonhny. "Hm?" She turned in her lighter-than-usual armor to see a knight charging her. "Who- where is Johnny?" Wait- he was in the armor? Genuinely interested, she poked her head around his armor. She circled him a few times and gave him a good smile. "This armor is amazing. I am very impressed." Now her only hope was that the boys behave for the night.

Atlacia rolled her eyes at her brother. "Rigghttt. Because I need a party like I need a screw in my head." She couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Fine. I guess I can TRY to have fun, but don't spike the punch or anything like that. Speaking of which. I'm going to go get some!" She didn't want to admit it, but obviously she was having fun already. On her way, she made sure to look at each of the outfits. So many colors and sights! On her way, she managed to accidentally bump into someone, she made sure to apologize.

Davek all the while had made his way in, but no one would be able to recognize him since he was dressed as Deadpool! The red and black costumed man simply laid on the punch table like some sort couch. Ami had told him multiple times to get down, but Davek did the right thing and -! IGNORED HER. After a while she had given up.

(Meh short, but more an add on from my last post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:58 pm

Starr's Costume:

Starr walked into her partners house, ready for the party. She straighten the skirt of her costume, then walked in. She noticed that Ana was talking with someone else, and after a little bit, she approached them.

Starr: H-Hi. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 10:03 pm

"Are you sure this is the place?" the girl hummed as she swung around her basket around herself with her arm, smiling excitedly. Thadea was dressed in a rather puffy and ruffled plaid red and white skirt. Her top knotted up with red ribbon on a white blouse, and of course, the red hood hanging from her shoulders to reach down to her ankles. She had on white nylons and black flats.

"Positive, little lady." Konnex chuckled and patted her golden hair. He had grey ears sticking up from his black hair from its band, and a fluffy tail clipped on to the back of his pants, complete with fake fangs. It was pretty simple, but enough to get the idea through.

"Let me see that, we went to the wrong house twice now." Zandra scoffed, snatching the invitation from Konnex's hands and reading it over. She as well was wearing a wolf costume, unaware that Konnex was coming along with them, Thadea having forgotten to tell her, but of course she couldn't be mad at the blind girl. No one could~ She was taking much more advantage of it though. Silver-felted high-heels, a short silver skirt, and a furry pelt and tail hung from her waist. Her top consisted of a tight and silver strapless-shirt with tuffs of fur fluffying up from the chest. She had fluffy grey cuffs about her hands and a furry hood with the pair of wolf ears. The things she does for this girl, even if she couldn't see it. She was actually quite glad she came, not trusting the fact that Thadea would have been in the responsibility of this moron. THe downside is running into people dressed like a wolf. "Yeah, this is it alright..."

Konnex however felt different. Zandra scared him, simple as that. And then there was Thadea, glad that the both of them were able to make it. "Alright!" she giggled happily, skipping toward the house like the little Red Riding hood would have.

"Careful!" They both exclaimed and caught the girl before she could trip over a step.

"Oops." she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 10:07 pm

Jet walk in he decided to goes as the termanator he worethe jacket shades and the pats behind the left shade for the eue piece a red glow appears and when he lifts his arm it reveals what happened at the fight he holds the invite and says in a almost perfect imayation "I have to get rid of the evidence." So je shoves it into his mouth and eats it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 11:34 pm

After finally differentiating the two, Mike approached who he was sure was Ana and kissed her on the cheek with a smirk. "S'up beautiful?" It probably looked quite awkward for someone who looked like a warrior or some kind of hardcore biker to be kissing a cat-girl's cheek, but Mike didn't really give a shit about what others thought. "Nice costume. Cheshire cat, right?" He really was just guessing, to be truthful, but that's what it reminded him of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 3:58 pm

Lucius smiles at her before Mike joins them. After Mike finishes speaking he gives a small nod, "I do believe she is such a cat, and I think she looks quite wonderful, and it seems you agree with me... correct??" He says simply to the pair of them. "Also, if I may ask then what are you exactly?" He says to Mike.

Varick gives a small nod towards Ana, the fact she came over and greeted Lucius in such a way showed him which of the sisters was which. He makes his way over to Ami with a smirk, "Hey Ami! I like your costume, and thanks for the invite by the way!" He says happily and opens his arms for a hug, not expecting her to give him one but offering none the less.

Jake gives Johnny a small smile, "Indeed, both of you look quite nice. I feel like we should find a round table though." He says with a small laugh. 'Well at least he is not insulting me...' He thinks to himself. "By the way, is that sword real?" He asks, somewhat curious about if he actually chose to bring a real one with him to a party.

Last edited by aceofhearts on September 25th 2013, 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 4:12 pm

Nynx stood there awkwardly, not really knowing anyone there. She decided to make herself comfortable and sat down, watching people run to each other, greeting them and complimenting their outfits. She let out a sigh and pulled out her headphones, cranking up the volume on her iPod and began to relax, she closed her eyes and sank into her own little world of music, tapping her foot to the beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 8:39 pm

Avi's costume:

Avi was walking down the street to the party, he only picked this costume because it was the only thing the costume shop had that was compatible with white hair, and has guns, he didn't even know who he was! Of course, he couldn't go with fabricated guns, he made some modifications with them, but he didn't actually load them, with his white hair tidy and right in place, and his red boots on those brown-ish leather pants into the fancy dark brown shirt, and a red cape, he walked into the house, most of the people there he recognized faintly, except for one he remember just right, Zandra, right over there, he walked over to where she was standing, he placed his hand on her head, and his second on her bakc and leaned her and himself into a short kiss on the lips, then as he pulled away, he said, "Hey there, my little bitch." he smirked, lifting her up as he let both his hands go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:13 pm

Jet notices Nyx walks over and says with a straight fae "Are you Sarah Connor?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:18 pm

Nynx notices the boy and removes her headphones, "uh, sorry could you repeat that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:23 pm

"I said are you Sarah Connor?" Jet right now is barely keeping a straight face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:26 pm

She tilted her head, rather confused to what the boy was trying to get at. "Sorry, you have the wrong girl," she quickly stated, just about to put her headphones on, she then did a double-take. "Do I know you?" questioning the familiar face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:27 pm

Jet busts out laughing unable to keep up the charade he then stands up and pulls off the glasses "It is I Jet Tucker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:30 pm

She bluntly stares at him, sort of unamused with his little game. She blinks and tries to understand what just happened, she eventually gave up on even trying to understand what that hell was going on and sort of let out a faint smile, she then looks away and puts on her headphones and goes back to her tunes. "Jet Tucker..." the name echoed through her head, she could of sworn she heard that name before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:33 pm

Jet just sighs and walks off leisurely putting the shades back on
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Thanks! And Thanks!" Johnny replied with glee, as if he just won over both Jake's and Amadi's approval. He then looked over Jake's costume and saw that it had a similar theme, a medievalish theme, but not quite a full suit of armor like Johnny's, but still it looked nice. "Your costume looks pretty nice too Jake!" He replied to Jake with similar words. All he could hope was that they don't quarrel like last time. He then glanced at Amadi's costume. It wasn't her usual armor he can tell that much, but there wasn't really much words he can use to describe it. "And you great Amadi!" He replied. As he heard Jake's question he looked back at the sword and further examined it. "Hm...." He couldn't quite remember Golden's words about the sword, whether he mentioned it was harmless or it could cause harm. "Lets find out!" He ran towards a tree and wielded it with both hands and sliced it...with decent finesse. The sword got stuck midway through the trunk. It was real, most fake swords would shatter, break, or bend by the touch if anything at all. 

Messae went inside the house and strayed a bit from everyone, deciding to exclude herself from the festivities, the only reason she came was because of Misa anyway, Messae is not much of a peoples person so...Misa ran over to Ana and shook her in an attempt to get her attention. She probably might hold up people from getting in, but hey this is Misa we're talking about. She then waved and held out her hand "Hello! My name is Misa!" She said jovially "Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 10:20 pm

He complimented her costume an immediately, Amadi was once more obviously happy.  Most people asked her why she hadn't worn a costume despite how obviously different this armor was from her normal apparel.  Some people were just- just unobservant!  She'd stopped listening to the boys for a moment and suddenly her attention was pulled back by Johnny's motions.

Amadi watched with pure interest as Johnny maneuvered about with his sword.  What exactly he was doing sort of had her a bit baffled.  He seemed to be cutting a tree?  "Should we be mutilating the host's trees?"  She blurted out in a gentle tone.

Out of nowhere, Mike came in and kissed Ana's cheek.  Her face lit up the color of her hair, but she couldn't help but smile.  Ana giggled at Lucius and Mike.  "DEAD ON!" She made a meow and posed with her hands making pawing motions.  "I am a cheshire cat, meow~~!  Welcome to our wonderland.  Snacks might be that way- or that way!"  Her hands pointed in opposite directions in her own joking game.  "You look very hypnotizing as well, Lucius!  And Mike!"  Again, unsure what Mike was, she just smiled at him goofily, until someone ran up and began shaking her.

"HaaaaAAaaaaIIiii TTHhhhhEEErEEEEE MYyyyYYYyy nNnNNaaaAAmmMme IIiS AnnaaAAa!"

Ami had given up in talking to Davek.  She would have had better success in talking to the wall, which she was facing, until a voice came to her ears.  Oh shit.  She looked for an escape but found none.  Forced to talk to Varick (which honestly wasn't really that bad of a thing), she turned and gave him her best frown.  "Yes, well.  Don't think anything about it.  Ana likes you is all."  She turned her head, acting unimpressed and clearly not interested in hugging.  "I honestly didn't think you were going to come."

AT THE PUNCH BOWL, Davek continued flirting with Atlacia, to her own disdain.  Feeling quite exasperated, she finally walked away and shook her head.  "What an idiot," she muttered and sighed.  Slowly, she made her way to the wall once more.  Wallflowers made the best people watchers and normally you didn't spill your drink.  Also the last time she got involved, there was a fight, so that was a potential problem she wanted to avoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 10:36 pm

(Kataro's outfit)
http://miss-cube.deviantart.com/art/a-cowboy-179804538

Kataro is walking through the streets of death city, on his way to a party. He wasn't to sure about the details of it, but he knew where and when. he reached the stairs of the house and noticed the several decorations. He looked down at the slip of paper that was on his hand. "Yep... This is the place." Kataro began to walk up the stairs. He reached the door and quietly pushed it open. He didn't realize to many people. But he definitely spotted jet! He could tell jet from a mile away. He smiled and shut the door behind him as he walked in. Then he walked up to jet. "..... Well hello motha f**cka." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 10:45 pm

Starr stood there as Ana talked with everyone else. She went to her meister's side, waiting for something exciting to happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 6:31 am

Beth Blayer looked up at the polished mansion that had to be the place for the famous ball everyone was talking about. :"I'm going to make a special appearance Joey, I suppose you do so as well." She wrapped herself into a black cloak and placed a theater frown mask over her face. "Now, let's do this." She said with a smirk wjile walking in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)   Pumpkin Ball (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pumpkin Ball (OPEN)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next