Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) Empty
PostSubject: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:05 am

Melody wandered into the training grounds and to the main clearing in the center of the trees a few minutes before the designated time. She had changed out of her typical black "witch" dress, and into a set of sports gear. She had electric blue athletic shorts on and a orange, wicking long tank-top that somehow managed to match her hair. A hot pink sports bra peeked out around the neckline of her top, and a short ponytail rounded off her new 'training' look. She took a seat near one of the trees and set down her medicine pack that she always carried and took a drink from her water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 10:36 am

Candy didn't put at all much thought what she would be wearing during training. She put on a light pair of green tracksuit bottoms and a relatively loose pink shirt, as to not impede movement, if she needed to do any at all. She figured that, seeing as she was the weapon, she wouldn't exactly have to move around all that much; the attire was pretty much for getting to the training grounds, where she ran at full speed. Entering the grounds, Candy noticed Melody sitting underneath one of the trees, so without breaking her run, she almost ran past the girl. "Heeey!" She exclaimed, when she turned around and fell down with her back to the ground, sliding another meter or so due to the built up momentum. The back of that shirt would never be quite as pink again... But at least now it's picked up some brown and green from the grass and dirt!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:13 am

Melody almost dropped her water in shock as Candy careened into the ground. Panicking, Melody grabbed her medicine bag and ran over to the downed weapon, digging through as she went. As soon as she reached the girls side, she promptly sat down next to her and started to run her hands all over Candy as she looked for injuries. Only after both hands were up Candy's shirt did she realize that she never asked. "Uh, Candy. You are ok? Not injured?" She didn't bother to move her hands as she spoke, and they rested just shy of the other girls breast.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 8:19 am

"This is a weird thing to do when asking someone if they are okay." Candy said, pointing to Melody's hands, and looking her in the eye, with the most deadpan expression you'd think could ever exist upon the hyper girl's face. Candy pushed Melody's hands away and out from under her shirt as she sat up. "I'm fine!" She confirmed, finally, regaining her smile and her cheery attitude. Instead of standing up like a normal person, she leaned forwards and then rolled backward quickly, pushed herself off of the ground and, finishing the rotation of her roll in the air, landed on her feet.

OOC: Melody is a pervert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 2:50 pm

ooc: nah, she was just looking for injuries, spacing on asking. probably should have just said lifted shirt instead but whatever, same effect in the end

Melody felt the blood rush to her face, as she realized how awkward that scene would be for others. She mentally berated herself as her eye's drifted down towards the ground. Here, she wasn't a shaman, the go to medicinal person along side her mother. Here she was just another student. Of course others would find it weird if she just started to examine them. Not wanting to risk another indecent, Melody kept her head down as she apologized. "I am sorry. I was only to try and find injuries. Not.... not anything like that." Melody glanced up as she finished speaking, hopping that her weapon was not truly mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:05 pm

Candy crouched down in front of Melody and wrapped her arms around her knees. She smiled at the strange girl in front of her. "It's fine, Melody, I understand perfectly." She said, and then patter her on the head. "Anyway, I'm going to transform now, so you'd better catch me!" The announcement was followed by Candy springing upwards into the air, becoming a pink detail-less mass and then converging into her bouncy ball form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:43 pm

The corner of Melody's mouth curled up in an apologetic grin, thankful that her weapon understood and harbored no ill feelings. When Candy so blatantly said she would transform, Melody barely reacted in time and the ball bounced off her forearms before landing in her opened hands. Unsure of how to begin 'training' with a deadly bouncy ball, Melody started to throw her into the air and catch her, alternating hands as she went.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 5:25 pm

"Aww come on, a baby could do that! Try throwing me at something. Try a tree." Candy instructed Melody, pouting, with her arms crossed in the 'reflection' image on the surface of the ball.

OOC: Not much to RP in a weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 10:36 pm

Melody nodded, still uneased by the fact that a ball could talk to her, even if it was actually Candy, and looked around the area. Spying a suitable target, a lone tree just ever so slightly into the clearing, she moved until it was only about twenty feet away. Holding Candy in her right hand, Melody gave her best wind-up and pitch. Her arm not being the greatest, Candy bounced off the ground about thirteen feet in front of Melody.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 1:46 am

Instead of bouncing normally, and away, the ball hit the floor and bounced back towards Melody, leaning a small and thin slit in the earth. "The knife makes me bounce back the way I came, just because of how it works. Also, we have some work to do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 1:02 pm

Melody went red with embarrassment, despite knowing something like this would happen. It wasn't because she was out of shape, but she just wasn't the most physical of people. She was getting better; in gym she could keep up with most of the other meisters, but she just wasn't near the level of the former marital artists that dominate the academy. She caught Candy as she returned, and went to go try again, making it about half a foot closer than before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 2:26 pm

This time, when bouncing back, Candy transformed midair and landed right in front of Melody. Without saying a word, she walked around the other girl and started pushing her towards the tree, until she was within throwing range of it. "That's better." She said, before transforming back into her weapon form, just in front of Melody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 3:29 pm

Melody blushed even more, feeling the redness take over her entire face. She was wishing that she had played with the boys in her village more when she was younger, but she had thought them weird and icky like most young girls, and had instead stayed inside to play or learn. She let Candy bounce once before catching her mid-air and tried to throw her again. This time she went straight into the middle of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 3:33 pm

Candy bounced straight back towards Melody, after leaving a gash in the tree. "Throw me again!" She exclaimed as she flew towards Melody. "Again and again, quickly!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 4:05 pm

Melody obliged, catching her with both hands, before winding up and throwing her weapon. Her next two times hit the tree, but the third and fourth throws went wide.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 2:15 pm

After the fourth throw, Candy once more transformed back into her human form and stood in front of Melody. "You suck at this." She said simply, with a smile on her face. "That's good. You can learn to use me from scratch and just get better and better!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 8:10 pm

"skìt..." Melody murmured, cheerful as Candy was, her words hurt, even more because Melody knew them to be true. All the benefits of not being physically active seemed to rear their ugly heads during this training. "I know it, but you did not have to say out loud." She looked down at Candy's feet, not wanting to bother with eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 1:59 am

"Nyaah!" Candy fell to her knees and shook her head. "Nooo! I wasn't thinking about what I was saying!" She exclaimed as she dropped entirely to the floor. "I'm sorry, Melody... It happens sometimes... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 11:17 pm

Melody knelt down on the ground next to where Candy lay. She placed her hand on her weapons forehead, a smile upon her face even if she was still hurting and embarrassed from Candy's earlier comments. "I accept. But be careful with words. They can hurt like poison." More out of an absentminded habit than trying to make anything, Melody started to pet Candy, her hand running through the weapons hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 11:10 am

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Candy repeated more, as if she needed to do so. She took a deep breath and let it out, still laying down on the ground, allowing Melody to stroke her hair all she liked. "I'll be careful not to say anything mean while I'm not thinking, from now on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 8:26 pm

"I do accept." Melody stated a second time, and used both her hands to move Candy into a sitting position. They then slid down the weapon's arms until she held both hands in her own. "Let us practice more, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 8:38 pm

"I think that, because we only met today, we should get to know each other more before using my weapon form for training." Candy said, beaming at her idea. "I think it'd be best if we played some kind of throwing ball game together and talked face to face. Two birds with one stone! I have to train too, to be able to keep up when I'm not a weapon." The girl stood up using one hand and kept hold of Melody's other, to help her stand too. "What do you think, then?"

Last edited by Arc on June 27th 2015, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 1:41 pm

"A get to know you?" Melody asked, not quite grasping the meaning of the sentence. She understood how talking would help between the two of them, and she did want to be friends with her weapon, but she wasn't sure how what sounded like a game would help. And she still wasn't sure about the whole bird deal; American's seemed to love throwing stones at them. Standing with the help of the other girl, Melody decided to simply go along and see where it went. "Yes, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 2:00 pm

"If we talk during the game, then we can learn more about each other, see what we like and dislike and all that stuff!" She explained excitedly, gesturing to arbitrary points in the air, as if they would make what she was saying clearer. "Right then, we need a ball. Do you have a ball? Do you know where we can find a ball if you do not have a ball? I know that I don't have a ball, and I have no idea where a ball might ball if a ball can chuck ball then how much ball will a ball ball?" Candy went on a confused(and confusing) rant, and took a deep breath at the end. As she let the breath out, she fell backwards onto the ground again.

OOC: Not that I made it clear in her app, but Candy is actually meant to be a Brit. Yeah, only one sentence at the arse end of her history actually mentions it. Just thought you should definitely know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 12:10 am

Melody tilted her head, the tip of her tongue poking out between her lips. "uhm.... I do not have a ball, just you." Her head fell to the other side as she continued to think about the possibilities of acquiring a ball. Melody had already blew most of her 'allowance' on plants for her garden, so buying one was probably out of the question. With a gleam in her eyes, She hopped up and bounced on her toes. "I think Aurora might have one!"

ooc: thanks for the heads up. Not nearly as hidden, but Melody's Icelandic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next