Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 10:40 pm

The moon was waning behind the shroud of dark clouds. Night had unfolded and before them were shades of black and dark blue. Small rays of light spilled like stains upon the ground and grew brighter as the sound of screams were heard. Pleasure or pain? Who would dare know? The closer one came, the smell would spark even illusions if one wasn't careful.

Blood colored tents with a flag at the top and beings caged up lashed angrily. Some laughed and some cried, but what was this thing? This friends, was the central area of the Dark Carnival.

Davek grinned as the 'Ringmaster' ushered them all closer. A portly man who twirled his staff and spoke words that meant nothing. There was the face, then there was the force behind it. Without a group, there would be no workers and no customers. "Money. Is everything." He stated as he motioned to the circus. "Those who are willing to keep order, are open to the souls they want. Not to mention, they get to see the sights for free."

"Free Food?" Davek couldn't help but grin at the idea. Yes. He was in it just for the food. The Ringmaster would one day be one, but for now, Davek was content with just kicking people he didn't like and killing people he did. There was no better way to spend a night.

"I need you to go out and get a team together, Davek."

"Pffftt.. Yeah, okay," he dismissed the thought as he plucked an eyeball from what he assumed to be a corpse. "This is candy right?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 10:58 pm

Mania wanders about the grounds as he had for many years, killing were he had to, to get by. While he had an enormous smile on his face, his eyes are dead, not seeming to notice anything. Whatever thoughts he may have, they are closed to the world around him.
His steps are lurching and unsteady, like he was going to fall at any moment. He approaches Davek and sticks his face a couple inches from Davek's "what? You? You have....snack?" He seems confused, muddled. "C-can I have the snack? I like snacks" suddenly he bursts into harsh laughter "I'm going to ride some rides! Wanna come snack boy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:15 pm

Jack walked around outside the carnival. He didn't want to go in there since there were too may people in a carnival to normally frighten, but it felt like the darkness outside of it was a good place to hide until someone came by. Those wierd people would be walking hime in the darkness, alone, at the height of thier fun! They wouldn't EVER suspect that a mad Lanter experiment would come out and strangle the life out of them! How frightening would that be?!

He snickered slightly at the thought as he started to consider how to go about it, strolling around the outskirts looking for a good area. Finally, he found a spot that felt nice and dug a hole in the ground. It didn't take long, since he was pretty good at it.... It was a pretty standard trick of his, in fact. Brilliant in it's simplicity! Once he felt the hole was good enough, Jack climbed into it and burried himself up to his neck. His eyes and mouth shut as the openings seemed to almost completly dissapear....

Jack would look like just a regular pumpkin on the ground. There was no indication of what he really was in the daytime... but at night like this... he probably wouldn't even be noticed! The vines across his body twitched to life as they touched the ground around him, feeling for the feintest vibrations. Once someone was close enough, he'd grab thier leg and shout at them! That would send them into a fright!!!

BRILLIANT! PERFECT! UN-QUESTIONABLE TERROR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 11:26 pm

Xin had been wandering along, quite simply, trudging through random areas out of boredom when she came upon a carnival. Obviously, it didn't seem to be a normal carnival. But then again, she didn't really count as normal, did she? Flipping her hair, only to let it fall back over one of her eyes again, she entered the carnival and looked around. She did sense, oddly, someone that she could challenge nearby. That would be fun. Yeaaah. Maybe she could find a buzz today. Provoke someone into punching her a few times. "Glory day." She said, almost sarcastically as she walked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 9:17 am

"Davek.. That's not really..." The ringmaster groaned and pinched his nose. "I mean.. if you want to.. but it'd hardly have any taste."

"Hm?" Davek glanced at the Ringmaster with his mouth agape. About to drop it in, he paused to glance over. The eyeball was lingering just ready to fall in when some man came up into Davek's face. "Snacks?" Davek asked as he lowered the eyeball. Oh? "You mean this candy?" He offered it to Mania, but only for the subject to be about rides. "OH HELL Y-"

"Davek can't go on rides right now, he has work to do." The ringmaster interrupted with a stern glare to Davek. The smirk on his lips was only just cruel to the blonde-haired psychopath.

Davek grumbled and pouted as a child. His fists shoved annoyed into his pockets. "Yah, yah." That man would be his.. one day. His orange eyes flickered to the man then back to Mania. "Look we can go on rides in a- Hold on."

Davek was in an instant at Xin's side. With a grin, he initiated mission flirt with pretty lady. "Why, hello gorgeous." He stated shamelessly. In the process of this he accidentally kicked a pumpkin, but just a light tap with his foot. "Oh God! Sorry Mr Pumpkin." Davek laughed as he knelt down and pat it, completely oblivious to the fact it was a person. He straightened himself and started rocking on his heels again.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 11:03 am

"Darn." He mutters "what does he need to do?" He asks the ringmaster "squish the mousies underfoot? Light'em up? Dance in soot?" He says referring to those who would disturb the carnival. "Can I help? Can I kill? Can I share in the thrill?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 2:28 pm

Jack was waiting in his nice cool hole in the ground.... It was really strangely relaxing..... So nice and........ Without much thought, he just fell asleep there.

Then there came a twinge of pain as some a#%hole kicked him in the face! Wait, a person! Jackpot! Doing a quick calculation, Jack shot his arm through the ground and made it poke up behind the guy's leg and grab his ankle! Then, his other arm did the same! That would spook him... now to go in for the scare!

Jack suddenly opened his eyes and mouth as he shouted at the man as loud as he could!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 10:48 am

Balls. Yes, balls everywhere, and get your dirty filthy forsaken mind out of that rotten gutter, mate. These weren't those kind of balls, not like the kind you'd wake up to in your face every morning. These were of the colorful kind, reds, blues, yellows, purples even, and were in fact made out of a cheap and easily dented plastic. These were the things you'd find in your local weird pizza and arcade combination place. A ballpit. It was a massive one at that, in fact, it seemed that this entire tent was dedicated to this sole event. The floor was entirely covered; one couldn't step inside of the tent without descending into the pit. A grey arm rose from this pit, and with skill, found itself pulling upwards. A second arm raised, and this one's hand was preoccupied with trying to hold an orb of glowing blue, a mortal soul, within it's grasp. Finally, impaling a few of the colorful balls on it's way up, the horned head of the clown rose with a smile wide across it's face.

The soul soon found it's way passing through the many sharp teeth of this man with a satisfied gulp. This was not a recent kill or anything like that, no this was mere back storage. For one could see, the clown kept a great deal of souls hidden at the bottom of the ballpit (or at least he thought he did, perhaps some others contributed as well, as the pile always sustained, though he thought this to be the work of miracles), a stash that nobody dared touch. And for good reason, at that, surely it was one of the first deals that the Ringmaster let known to the members of this unholy circus. The clown, perhaps not the only one but surely the most recognizable, should not be left to grow hungry. He should not be without alcohol, he should not be without drugs, for his potential is alarming. And not in the good sense, either, as his ascension to a true kinshin would be omnicidal. But, besides that, it was downright damn terrifying and nobody wanted to deal with that. The egg crawled out of the pit.

Skipping capriciously out of the tent, a inebriated Shrieeks found himself looking around the main strip of the carnival. It was fairly barren, as was expected. Nobody in the food court, that was for sure. Though it did appear that there was some activity towards the front gate of this shindig, and using his cloaking ability, the clown became near invisible and made his way towards this little group. Before revealing himself, Shrieeks pulled out a small bicycle horn and honked it twice before becoming visible. There was a lot going on here. The Ringmaster was here. Mania was here. So were several others. "So just what is up and going on?" The former meister asked to the Ringmaster and the weapon talking to him, not sure if he wanted to interact with the others at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 7:16 pm

(Implementing the rule if you don't post in 3 days you are skipped)

"KEhehhe~!" Davek couldn't stop the giggles even as something grabbed his ankle. What was that? Suddenly his other ankle was grabbed as well! THEN THERE WAS SCREAMING! Davek let loose a scream too-

BUT not in fear. Davek's scream was put completely in tune with the other person's scream. That's what normal people did right? He was so sane he could almost SEE it! Or maybe that was something else? Anyways at the end of his drawl of singing screams, he turned his body and grinned cluelessly at the man... pumpkin(?) that stared back at him. "[color:1847=#brown]Why are we screaming? Are there slurpies near by? Smoothies? Some laffy taffy...." He suddenly looked shocked. Eyes wide in his eye sockets, his eyes darted back and forth and then he was at eye level with the stranger. "Laffy taffy? C'mon! I need a good laugh," and like that he was in hysterics once more. This was all a massive joke to him.

The Ringmaster had no idea how to respond to Davek's ab-normalcy, but at the same time it was the same as everyday. He grumbled and scratched his chin to find Mania speaking in rhyme. Seems everyone was musical tonight. "You want to help? You're in. I don't see why not." His eyes squinted suspiciously at Davek, then back to only find Shrieeks there as well. Another inquiry and they seemed almost set!

Ringmaster grinned and rubbed his chin. "Just a little operation Shrieeks. IT would give you permission to kill if you're interested?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 2:06 am

Mania holds up a rusted pair of tweezers and clicks them together "operation?" His black-rimmed eyes are wide open in his pale face, a taut grin going ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)   The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Carnival (Team Exclusive)
Page 1 of 1