Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dark Crusade

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 10:56 pm

During the middle ages, evil has spread across the land of Europe. Evil had died off hundreds of years afterwards. But one form of evil was finally awakened after so many years, it was only described as a force as powerful as Oni'Kutenshu himself. Another kishin egg that Alex wishes to capture, he needs this one to buy himself another month. If he didn't his immortality would be lost and his soul would be banished to hell for all eternity. When he chose to go on this mission, he needed some help to take this monster on. So he tagged along a new weapon he had not met before that could give him an edge over his enemies. So the both of them were traveling to Europe on a private jet a friend of Alex had lent him.

Alex sat at his chair, reading over the dossier of this new threat, wondering what his course of action would be. Knowing that the kishin egg was a chivalrous knight, he was going to be tough to beat. But everyone has their weaknesses, even Alex. The young man had taken a sip of his pop and set the cup back on the table. The jet was on his way to Europe as he read on the dossier.
Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 11:24 pm

Well here came the wonderful time that Atlacia had wanted. Not only had her meister vanished, but the academy was just thrusting her at the next open assignment because APPARENTLY she needed to earn some points or something. She was less than happy to be polite and more than angry. The red in her eyes was almost villainous as she wrapped her scarf over her shoulders. This wasn't fair. Despite how aggressive that Zandra was, she was still Atty's meister and the only friend that she had ever really made. The ride was going to be painful for her, since the only other person there was someone she didn't know and Atlacia SUCKED at making friends. Still didn't stop her from faking the usual happiness she pretended she had.

Anyways, she had to be updated since she was told practically nothing and this involved finding her way to her temporary partner. He sat at a table looking incredibly indifferent about the work before him. Despite better judgement, she slid into her chair and smiled widely at him. "Sooo... good story in there?" Even though she was trying to be funny, it fell flat on it's face. To be honest, he probably wasn't the comedy type of person and she may have just made herself look dumb. Oh well. What else would be new?
Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 11:30 pm

Alex looked across the small table, seeing the girl sit before him. He could tell she was trying to be funny, so he gave out a chuckle so he wouldn't be rude to her. "Yeah, it's a good story. Anyway. I apologize for the quick reassignment, but you know how the DWMA is. But when I was searching for a temp weapon, your name came up immediately. So. Let's skip the pleasantries and get to the greetings, shall we? My name is Alex Ironsmith. I'm eighteen years old and am a meister. Tell me about yourself." He asked. Wondering who his new apartment was.
Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 11:41 pm

Well he was certainly straight forward. Atlacia couldn't complain much about that. Turned out he was only a year older than her, so that wasn't too bad. Still the light being on her made her sort of uncomfortable. Hiding this, she crossed her legs and smiled softly at him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Atlacia Knight. I'm 17 years old and I am a bo-staff." Her lips curled into a grin. "Unlucky for you to get the least lethal weapon at the school. Feel free to send me home now, if you want."
Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 11:54 pm

Alex seemed interested. "A Bo-Staff? Huh? Well, this will be interesting, indeed. You will be more use to me than nothing at all. Besides, I like meeting new people. This will be a good opportunity for you to get to know me." Alex smiled to her. He could tell her and Destiny would get along. "Well, since we are going to be working together, you may as well get to know Destiny and Ivory. I need you to turn into your weapon form."
Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 12:01 am

That makes one of us. That was all she could think on his meeting people comment. Atlacia was terrified of meeting people because she feared rejection or even harm that might come to her. She managed a wink at him when he mentioned getting to know him, because that was the flirty side slipping out. It eased her feelings a bit when she could flirt, for some strange reason.

"Destiny and Ivory?" Her voice drifted softly. Who were they? Surely he didn't have other weapons? Maybe he did but that didn't make sense then on why he would need her. She gave a sort of confused look and then sighed heavily. "I guess you're tired of seeing my face already? Alright, I get it." She let out a sad chuckle and morphed into her weapon form of a staff 5 feet long.
Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 12:10 am

"Don't be like that, Atlacia. Your already becoming a good friend to me and nothing is going to make me hate you. The only way you can see them is when I hold you in weapon form, while your in your dark void space." Alan sounded assuring to Atlacia. When he grabbed the Bo-Staff, two other figures popped up in Atlacia's void. A male tinted in red, full of muscle and his head covered in bandages. The other was tinted blue, she had long hair with bandages covering her eyes. both of them appeared human, yet slightly taller than Atlacia. "Destiny, Ivory, meet Atlacia. A new member of the crew." Both of them were curious. Ivory was sniffing her out, "She smells fresh. Is she a human?" Destiny put her hand on Atlacia's shoulder, "Of course she is human. I can tell she is sweet and caring." Both of them were observing Atlacia.
Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 10:05 am

My dark void? Her eyes were opened to her little mind, only to see strangers near her. That.. was not expected. Her red eyes widened a bit as she stared at the as a sheep does a wolf; wary as always. Her foot stepped back as she was unsure how to continue forward. The situation was strange, but she didn't move much more. The one as sniffing her and another rested her hand upon Atlacia's shoulder (who looked lost). "Caring? Me?" She laughed. "I'm just the girl who trips over everything." With a grin, she crossed her arms over her chest. "So... who are you two..?"
Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 1:10 pm

The red tinted man looked feral and insane, like he didn't not want to be here. "I am Ivory, 5 of the 9 Kishin Hunters. Trapped inside this pathetic immortal." Ivory's tone of voice was rude and hateful, he did not like Alex. But the blue tinted female with her bandaged eyes knew what she was doing. Even though she couldn't see, her instinct told her what was near her. "You don't need to fear us. We are always happy to meet new people. I am Destiny, 3 of the 9 Kishin Hunters." She looked to Atlacia like she knew where she was exactly at. "We are inside Alex's soul, at least both of our souls are. We are inside his head to help him. He is basically immortal because of us, he is cursed to hunt and seal away a kishin egg every month or his soul will be banished to your human's, 'Hell.' That's why he needs help." She sounded compassionate and gave Atlacia a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade
Page 1 of 1