Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Storyline mission) Deathly silence?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

(Storyline mission) Deathly silence? Empty
PostSubject: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:27 pm

Death stood before the group of students that he was sending for the mission. He had been sure to send plenty so that they would be prepared for anything. "Okay! Hiya! How's it goin? Are ya ready?"

Meanwhile at the university........

Nebun stood before a small group of students, he was leading them on the first raid/assignment. Needless to say he was pissed that he was stuck with these pathetic kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:38 pm

Varick stands behind Death, his hands crossed behind his back with a small smile on his face. 'Let's hope everyone is good to go...' He thinks to himself. He was selected as a chaperone so he felt responsible for everyone's safety, his goal was to make sure everyone got away with minimal damage done to them.

Jake stands among the student, giving a small nod when Lord Death asks if everyone is ready he waits for another student to speak for the group however. Jake may not show up to class much but he still was a decent weapon, which is probably why he was coming along to help the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:41 pm

Zandra stood before Lord Death himself. He was quite tall and she wondered to herself silently if his voice honestly souns like that or it was just a mask for the younger ones. But she would never dare poke fun at him in any way. She highly respected Death, and it would be an honor to create a Death Scythe fit for him to use. "Yes, sir." Zandra said in a confident but serious tone, turning her head to her partner, Atty, with narrowed eyes that practically spoke for her words like 'If you embarrass me I'll kick your ass 20 different ways.' She faced back forward, wondering to herself what exactly they would be doing. Whatever it was they would succeed. "We'll be fine, I promise." she muttered to Atty, sensing her nervousness, though she didn't glance toward her, expression remaining straight and stoic.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:46 pm

"Alrighty then!! You are going to investigate a small village in Zimbabwe!! Apparently the entire village has gone dark." After this breif moment of seriousness he picks up a cheerful tone "welp! Have fun!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nebun looks over the students and mutters "garbage. Alright, we've cut off a small village of several hundred people! Kill them, get the souls, come back to the center of the village. Quick and quiet." With that, he heads to sprockets teleportation pad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:51 pm

It had been just a normal day!  Atlacia had woken up, gotten dressed and headed to school, but you know what- it was all for none. As soon as she got there, Zandra practically tackled her. The timid pole was stuck staring wide-eyed at the demands of the entirely intimidating woman.  Mission?  What?  "O-Okay..." She barely managed as she found herself following like a lost puppy.  Step after step they headed into Death's room.  Nervous as ever, she stayed close to Zandra- that was until the woman gave a glare of 'Don't fuck this up.'  Atlacia could cry if she knew it wouldn't end with her getting harmed bodily.  

"U-Uhm.. yeah.." She muttered with everyone then made her way back to Zandra.  Why were so many people here?  What was going on?  The brunette looked concerned and oddly Zandra was able to soothe her with gentle words.  Still.. her brow furrowed and she looked ahead.  This had to be serious.

"Zimba-what?  We're going to Africa?!"  Atlacia cast a 'did you know this' look to Zandra.   Her eyes showed an obvious nervous panic.

Ami-Lee Lorenz.. she was here merely for support.  Her partner was a chaperone.. did that make her one by extension?  Either way, she was able to use regular weapons too, so even if she and Varick got separated she wasn't truly screwed.  Though, she had to admit it was a bit weird going somewhere without Ana.  Her sister was still recovering from the last mission, so she had urged her to stay home and rest.  Her eyes caught Varivk's a moment but instantly she looked away,

At the University...

Lockley stood as a chaperone for no other reason than the fact the other teachers just wanted a reason for her to be gone.  The young woman crossed her arms under her chest and sighed a breath.  Only those from her class would be ready, so she guessed.  The red of her eyes watched Nebun with interest.  What was he planning?  She was somewhat eager, herself.  She'd never show that, though.

Destroy a village?  She supposed that might be fun, but would her students be okay?  She glanced about them.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:56 pm

Sayomi hadn't been in the Death Room in awhile. Zimbabwe huh? This could get interesting. It was her first mission after all. She couldn't mess up! She had to be strong. There was no way she was gunna fail her first mission, that would make her a bad meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 7:01 pm

Dralin walked into the Death Room looking rather...upset. "Alright, what's up? I wasn't informed of a mission to Zimbabwe! Or rather, I just was. Why wasn't I told? Lord Death, you know I've been here longer than any Death Scythe and I'm the most experienced one here." He looked around and saw Ujiami. "And him! Why is he a part of the mission?!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 7:41 pm

Death tilts his head to the side "Dralin! Hi! How's it goin?! You wanna be a chaperone to? Ok!!! Come on people! Chop, chop!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nebun slams his hand on a red button and disappears. He knew the others would follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 8:22 pm

"Zimbabwe? Sounds interesting." Clarence said. He was somewhat glad that he was going to be going on a mission, for once. He wasn't too sure about those Varick and Jake blokes, but they looked trustable enough. Then there was that Zandra girl, who was pretty scary. And the Atlacia girl, who seemed nice enough. He pondered the options, zipping his leather jacket, with a yawn as he thought about the mission. His one concern was Sayomi. Could she handle it? Pssh. What'm I worried about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 8:28 pm

Varick steps forward beside Lord Death, "Alright people, remember that we need to be ready for anything, should this turn out to be more dangerous then we first thought you are to protect as many people as possible while still avoiding making stupid mistakes and getting yourself hurt!" He says loudly, taking a moment away from his usual joking and being serious about this. He did not want to see anyone hurt if the village was in danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 8:48 pm

Mizuki was standing in the surprisingly big group of students, looking up at Lord Deth as he gave a vague explanation of their mission. [I really shouldn't be here, doing such an important mission...] She thought to herself as she ran her skinny fingers through her perfect snow white hair. The only reason she was thinking such thoughts was because of her devilish second personality, who seemed to take control often. Mizuki was bit nervous as well, regretting her decision of coming here. Wanting to occupy her mind, she began to gaze over the student who surrounded her like a cage, wondering if there were any familiar faces. Sadly the only person that made her do a double take was this one girl, who was not to far from where Mizuki was standing. She has medium length red hair, which was in a messy bun, and electric green eyes. Her clothing wasn't anything too amazing, since it was only tan cargo pants and a black shirt, so Mizuki was too interested in her, especially since the girl sent a glare her way once she noticed her staring.
[I think I remember her from class....I believe here name is Naomi, but I'm not exactly sure..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Storyline mission) Deathly silence?   (Storyline mission) Deathly silence? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Storyline mission) Deathly silence?
Page 1 of 1