Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] Empty
PostSubject: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:57 pm

Varick had finished going over the security reports for the company earlier then he had expected so he didn't even have a single comedy show to watch, so he decided to ditch his suit jacket and take a walk. As usual after work he was wearing his black dress pants, white dress shirt, and black tie which probably caused most people to assume he worked in some form of business, which was correct in a way.

When Varick stepped outside he sighed, it was early in the afternoon with the sun still high in the sky and the temperature rather warm. He briefly looked around, trying to decide which way to go but he quickly decided to head towards the park. It might be fun, right? 'It's so boring walking....I need something to do!' He thought to himself as he walked, making his way towards the park. Humming lightly to himself he arrived at the park, and looked around at the few people playing and the trees gently swaying in the breeze, with that he started to boredly walk down a random path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 1:16 pm

Ami hid under a tree by herself.  She wanted to avoid people and Ana was out and about.  How many times would those idiots mistake her for her sister.  That was the purpose of her hairpins! 'Wear this Ami!'  Her sister had urged.  'That way people will always know you're the grumpy twin'.  A joke?  Maybe...

Grumpy?  Ami sighed heavily at the thought.  Her sister didn't understand and she doubted anyone would ever really.  Still she couldn't help but hear her and that bad joke-teller speak about her happiness.  Was it something she could achieve?  Ami had always doubted it, because there had to be a reason for that HELL she had endured.  Was she just born to be punished?  It didn't make sense.  Her eyes closed and silently she enjoyed the voice of the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 4:00 pm

Varick walked down the path for a few minutes before he saw Ami under her tree, she looked like her sister, they were twins of course but there is no way Ana would be sitting so still under a tree like that. He allows a giant grin to grow on his face and gives her a small wave, "Hey Ami!" He calls out and starts on his way over. When he gets close he sits down beside her and smiles for a moment before speaking, "What's up? Taking a nap or just hanging out?" He asks as he looks at her eyes, hoping he did not wake her up or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 10:13 pm

Someone called her name. Stirred out of her meditative state, she found eyes rising to see Varick there. There was that damn stupid grin. His upturned face and just upbeat personality and she felt the urge to punch so hard. At the same time she secretly enjoyed that he hadn't mixed her up with Ana... still there was only so much Ami could take. She wasn't sociable like her sister, so in response she could only glare. "Only idiots take naps in public." She seemed less than pleased with his question. It came off more bitter than she wanted but why the hell was he so happy?

"So get a new girlfriend? Is that what that grin is for?" She huffed somehow upset with this. Everything about him just- made her so mad. "That'd the only explanation for that damned smile."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 10:27 pm

Varick chuckles before giving a small shrug, "Nope, and besides I have taken a nap in public..." He says before laughing and continuing, "So I guess that makes me a single idiot?" He says with a smirk. After a moment he lies down on the grass with a sigh, "So... if you aren't taking a nap what are you out here for?" He asks, knowing she is probably not exactly looking for people. Though she did not seem too happy to see him he was clearly quite happy to see her, she was someone to talk to after all and he was bored out of his mind anyway...and it's not like he minded speaking to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 6:36 pm

Makes you a single idiot. Yes. Her lips were parted as if ready to respond, but nothing came out. Instead she stared kind of silently at him. It wasn't like she should need to respond. He knew damn well what he said, because he had said it- but at the same time.. She found herself confused at his question.

"What.. am I doing under this tree?" With a response quick in mind, she shook her head and sighed. "Can't you see I am sitting here?" That wasn't the answer he wanted and she knew it, but maybe it would distract enough. Her eyes adverted. Stupid boy. Why didn't he understand that she wasn't interested in people? Why did he have to be so damn frustrating? Exhaling loudly, her eyes looked forward with a sort of forlorn expression. Pain; it always echoed so quietly in her mind. Her head throbbed and made her facial expression flinch. Honestly.. she had wanted him there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 6:45 pm

He raises an eyebrow before laughing for a long moment in response to what he assumed was a joke. It was quite clear she was sitting there but she must be doing something...right? "Yes Ami, I can see you are indeed sitting under a tree." He says before chuckling once more. "Were you just sitting here blankly staring at the inside of your eyelids and not thinking? I get the feeling you were thinking since from what I know about you I can tell you hardly ever seem to just relax and stop thinking... you really should try it some time, you might as well be an idiot once in a while." He says with a small shrug before placing his arms behind his head and looking towards her. "That is what I think anyway..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 6:53 pm

She glared at him sharply. Be an idiot. "You might have that choice, but I don't." Ana fills that role. She wanted so bad to say that, but kept her mouth shut, because she'd never speak ill of her sister. Sure Ana WAS an idiot, but she loved her twin dearly. Her eyes were sad. "Just.. remembering I suppose." The defense was back up and she gave a stare to the man. "Not that it's your business!" The attention was nice, but she didn't deserve it. No. She didn't want it. She couldn't have it. Her eye were sad a moment and yet, looked the same. This was her life. Her punishment. The walls were up and the soul was buried somewhere behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 7:12 pm

He sighs, slightly saddened by her feeling the need to be so defensive about her memories, made clear by her suddenly feeling the need to reinforce he had no business knowing them... which he didn't but he still wanted to know. "Alright, I'm an idiot naturally we know that now...and you know, just because it's not my business does not mean I don't want to know it. Who knows, you might enjoy sharing it with me sometime." He says before giving another small shrug. "Just let me know if you ever decide to let me in on them, alright?" He adds a moment later before looking up to her eyes, looking at them with a small smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 9:46 am

The look he gave- was like a kicked puppy. Oh God- she felt so guilty suddenly. Her eyes pulled away which showed that she was naturally feeling a bit guilty. Still, she didn't intend to show it. Her eyes narrowed and she glared away from him. What did she care what he thought or felt? Something in her whispered gently that there was a reason, but at the same time it wasn't a reaction she wanted. Her body tensed. He was closer than anyone should ever be to her. The walls were up and she pulled back a bit. Why did his eyes try to burrow into hers? What did he hope to find in there? Her heart sort of raced, but only a half a beat faster. She didn't blush, but her eyes were tracing back to his with suspicion. "If I ever decide to let you know." She repeated, while not breaking eye contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 11:49 am

He gives her a small nod, keeping his eyes on her own. "Yeah, if you ever decide to. I can't nor do I want to make you share them." He says, keeping the small smile he had from before. It was true, he hated when people forced others to share what they thought, it just makes things more awkward for everyone most of the time and can also piss off the person sharing... which he really did not want to do with her. He didn't really fear her but he would rather avoid making her too angry anyway, he enjoyed talking to her and would like to keep her willing to. "So... are you hungry?" He says, he was starting to feel hungry so he might as well see if she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]   A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A picnic at the park. [Private-Ammy]
Page 1 of 1