Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)  Empty
PostSubject: Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)    Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2018, 1:27 pm

Decca was hungry, like, extremely hungry, the dark weapon didn’t get the opportunity to hunt that night and woke up in a ditch in a local park, with his stomach seemingly trying to digest itself and a taste for blood. The young man climbed out of the ditch, shaking dusk and gravel out of his jacket and hair before allowing himself a long, luxurious stretch and yawn, Last time I fall asleep in a ditch, man, I ache all over, the weapon thought, now, Decca normally didn’t mind pain, he even enjoyed it at times, but waking up with a strained back wasn’t something he found pleasant.

“Well” Decca murmured to himself “Time to find something to eat” the excitement the thought of getting to tear something apart brought Decca made him almost instantly forget the pain in his muscles.

Decca squinted his eyes as he headed out, it was still quite early in the morning, the sun was just starting to peek over the horizon, bathing the trees and walking trail in a peachy gold, but that just meant there would only be a select few a the park, like the joggers, bird watchers, ect. Decca smiled to himself, Easy prey. Decca made his way up the trail, and found himself at a small playground and a large rock near it, most likely artificial so kids could climb on it, but Decca didn’t really get close enough to tell. The weapon squinted his eyes some more, the sun had risen more and the clearing the equipment was in had no shield from it’s rays, and while it wasn’t hot yet, having the sun flash in Decca’s eyes still made it a bit hard to see. The hungry weapon shielded his eyes with his hand, looking down the rest of the trail to see if there was any sign of anyone around, listening out as well while his free hand gripped the small knife in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)    Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2018, 10:24 am

It wasn't everyday that Rune walked around areas where small children play, but today wasn't everyday. Today was today. And today, Rune decided to lounge around at the nearby children's playground. Being so early in the morning, there weren't many people around. Which suited Rune. He never really liked children. Why he's hanging around a children's park when he doesn't like children, who knows. What really matters is soon after arriving, the sorcerer took notice of a very peculiar man also standing around waiting for who-knows-what. He obviously didn't have any children with him, so he couldn't possibly be here to let his kids have fun. So what was he doing here? That, was now Rune's mission as his curiosity was starting to get the better of him. Of course, there was the possibility that he was a mass murderer, so it's not like Rune could just walk up to him. No no. That would be much too dangerous. So instead, Rune opted for sitting on a nearby bench to at least just observe the man.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)    Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2018, 8:35 pm

After scanning his surroundings, Decca's pale green eyes finally rested on Rune. It startled the dark weapon a bit, seeing the sorcerer sitting on the bench, but soon he couldn't help but feel giddy, Finally, he thought, A meal. Decca had half a mind to just rush the young man and pounce, but he knew that was a risky idea, the yellow eyed stranger could possibly be a dark weapon, kishin egg, or some other soul eating fiend, beside,  upon further observation Decca couldn't help but find the pale man quite the looker. The dark weapon fond himself in a bit of a spot; It's almost like not wanting to open a present because the wrapping is too pretty, but knowing that there's something valuable inside~, Decca thought hungrily, an if the soul was as interesting looking as the man then opening it might be worth it.

It was time to see what this guy was all about.

After a little while, Decca gave  Rune a warm smile "'Morning!" he chirped happily, "Enjoying some bird watching or just basking at the sunrise?" he asked politely, he hoped he didn't sound too "happy", but he also didn't want to be considered rude and not say something, especially when he looked straight at Rune.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)    Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 2:21 pm

As the man he was observing walked towards him, Rune leaned back in the bench. He threw a smile at the man as he approached and greeted him. 'Gooooood morning sir!" Rune said enthusiastically. He gestured his hand out at their surroundings. "Oh, just enjoying the beauty of nature. Not everyday you get to just relax and look at the wonderful things Mother Nature has gifted us without any distractions to get in the way." The sorcerer replied. "How about you sir? Enjoying the wonderful sight of nature as well?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)    Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2018, 8:12 pm

Decca chuckled "Absolutely!" the dark weapon clenched the small knife in his pocket even more, "It's so refreshing to go on a little hike in the morning" the young man then shook one of his legs slightly as if trying to loosing up some strained muscle "I've been walking for a while actually, you mind if I sit down for a bit?" Decca asked, motioning towards the bench. Come on... the dark weapon thought, I really don't want to risk rushing you....
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)    Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2019, 12:24 pm

"I couldn't agree more! A nice trek through the woods is so nice." Rune replied. As the sorcerer studied the man, he could start to tell something was a little.... Off with him. He just couldn't put a finger on what it could be however. Scooting over, Rune patted the seat beside him. "Gladly! You know, I was hoping I'd find someone to talk to on this fine day! What better to do that than to go to a children's park? Thankfully there's no children, oh how I hate children. They're so squirmy and annoying, don't you agree?" He asked, trying to make conversation until he could figure out what it was about the stranger that just wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)    Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2019, 12:21 am

Decca blinked a bit at the soccerer's question, what DID he think of kids? Decca looked up at the sky, actually caught up in thought "I'm not sure I could say I hate kids, yeah they can be annoying, but I don't really encounter many kids, they're sorta...meh, to me, if that makes sense" Decca said, half thinking aloud, Decca couldn't recall if he had eaten any kids either, The only "kids" I can remember killing were my brothers, and we were about the same age..., he thought. For a moment, Decca was pulled back into the dark days of his childhood, and the cold satisfaction of finally putting an end to his bastard brothers, seeing their souls float from their stiff, lifeless bodies.

Oh the souls.

Decca was suddenly snapped back to reality, stomach growling so loudly he was absolutely sure that Rune would've heard it; the mere thought of souls made him remember how hungry he was. A cherry red blush spread on his pale face "B-but yeah, I'm not really sure how I feel about kids, but I guess I've just been lucky enough to not run into many bad  kids, huh?" he stammered with a sheepish chuckled.

The dark weapon clenched his fist even harder around his pocket knife, I either need to strike now or convince him to go somewhere secluded....But how, he thought desperately, and he then wished he hadn't fallen asleep in such a public place, Sooner or later, people are gonna pour into the park, especially on a day like this, he thought, allowing himself a small sigh. Decca glanced at Rune out of the corner of his eye, even if he couldn't get Rune completely alone, perhaps he could coerce him into at least getting him breakfast, the dark weapon briefly looked so see if there was any indication that Rune had any money on him, if i'm forced to push my hunting till later I might as well temporarily fill up on some normal food.., he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)    Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking at the park (Me and Lacey)
Page 1 of 1