Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ben james

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ben james Empty
PostSubject: Ben james   Ben james I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 9:07 pm

Name Ben James

Meister: Aurora.

Ben james Washington_flintlock

Weapon Form: A flintlock pistol with elegantly intricate matchlock systems.

Love Interest: none

Appearance: Ben stands 54 inches tall, he has shining ruby eyes and blond hair. His skin is pale and he is covered in freckles. he has deft fingers and a thin frame. He wears a far more heavily armored Jacket then Arthur that covers his arms with ceramic bulletproof plates. Given that he stitched it together at home it cannot compare to “real” body armor, but its the next best thing. Underneath he wears a white undershirt.

Personality: Ben is polite, respectful, and brave. Having faced a lot of hardship in his life he has no trouble being empathetic and that makes him persuasive. He is innocent and kind, unaware of some of the more horrible things in the world. Though he is always looking to exploit it. Ben is extremely smart, way ahead of most kids his age. Taking high school level courses along Arthur.

History: When his mother found out she was pregnant she didn't want a child, or a family. She was a weapon but her fighting days were long behind her. His dad loved him with all his heart and pleaded that they keep the child. His mother refused, and left them. Ten years later, ben was being homeschooled by his father who had to work two jobs to keep them afloat.
Ben did whatever he wanted with his father never around to tell him better. For income he would loot old people's houses for anything of value. One day he robbed the wrong house, a sorcerer. One of several thousand years of age picked him up and threw him across the room away from his safe. Ben apologized profusely and the man helped him up. He looked old, like an Asian sensei. He promised not to press charges, if Ben would come by every day at this time so that he could train him. Ben had little choice as he would rather be in trouble with an old man then with the law so he came by the next day. That man saw potential in ben. He taught him martial arts, how to let his meister use fire magic while he is wielded, and through his mentorship how to treat a woman. Which is arguably the greatest skill one man can teach another.

This all changed when his dad was attacked by a kishen egg he was able to kill it, thanks to ben… barley. His medical bills were through the roof, and because of his recovery time he was fired and they were evicted. Nothing went right after that, his father would use ben to rob stores and steal. All until that one fateful night when Arthur and his Aurora were attacked at a fast food joint, and they killed his father. He knew they were not evil, before he could dry his tears, Arthur showed his sensitive side and befriended him. The two are like brothers, and never leave each others side.

Miscellaneous: Ben gives control of fire to his meister while he is in weapon form.

20 souls: ability unlocked. Flame control.

Ben's meister can now make flames hotter or colder on command. Even stopping them cold!

Last edited by jac600 on June 14th 2014, 8:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ben james Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben james   Ben james I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 11:38 am

I'm less than sure about how well his weapon forms would work.... If he's both the bow AND the Arrow, then he would need to re-unite with the arrow every time they shot something, right? Otherwise he'd lose part of himself. I guess that's the motivation of the wielder to shoot wavelength with the gun form... unless the arrow is made of energy or something? IDK. The Brass knuckles, at first, feel like they could be OP but then I realized they probably weigh VERRY little so that's good.

Overall, Accepted! Sorry it's taken so long for someone to get around to this bio.
Back to top Go down

Ben james Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben james   Ben james I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:04 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ben james Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben james   Ben james I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben james
Page 1 of 1