Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The witch child meets the death scythe.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 7:23 pm

Nick: Oh, it's like school stuff, but private. Hence, private school. You have to pay though, which can get really expensive. Pretty much sums it up.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:07 pm

Kotori grinned. "Maybe I'll go there one day. I could learn all sorts of stuff in school." She stated naively. She figured that if she got the payment now it'd be easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:14 pm

Nick thought for a moment. It was stupid, she was a witch. But, there was that one Angelia girl. . . For now, he would have to convince Shinigami about keeping her on the good girl list.

Nick: Maybe, but you have to wait until your older. As for now, travel and have fun.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 11:06 pm

Kotori knew he was right. She wasn't old enough yet. This also gave her more time to work on her magic tricks. By the time she got to school she'd be great at it. That was just a theory though. For now it was time to say bye. "Ok. I'll be sure to come back soon though. I'll find you from the sky." She said as she stood up and ajusted her backpack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 11:16 pm

Nick: Oh yeah, it was great to meet you. And you better come back, I do intend to show you how to play some instruments.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 11:26 pm

Kotori grinned. "I'll come back soon. Don't worry." She replied happily, picking up the stick she had set aside when she landed. She then walked back over and hugged Nick. "Bye Nick!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 11:28 pm

Nick hugged her back.

Nick: Goodbye Kotori, I will see you then. Stay safe, and eat plenty of food.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 11:47 pm

Kotori smiled and ran down the road. She'd take off when she got to the end. She looked out of place as she faded into the crowd with her silly hat. Jumping on the stick she waved goodbye one last time before vanishing into the sky just as suddenly as she had come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The witch child meets the death scythe.    The witch child meets the death scythe.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witch child meets the death scythe.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3