Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Decrepit Mansion (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Decrepit Mansion (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Decrepit Mansion (Open)   The Decrepit Mansion (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:18 pm

"Yay!" Mania squeals. "If we hurry we can get popcorn!!" He looks like he is rearing to go, but he sticks around anyways, just in case "come on! Come on! The carnival is waiting!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Decrepit Mansion (Open)   The Decrepit Mansion (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 2:57 am

Jericho looks over at Mania, contemplating how he came to be so... Mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Decrepit Mansion (Open)   The Decrepit Mansion (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 6:23 am

Arianne quirks her lips at Mania, there is a sympathetic look to Jericho. "You get used to it." She says to the youngest weapon. "And madness does become quite useful. If one has the patience for it in others and the control for it in themselves. I've long given up the notion that I am sane." She explains to Jericho. "Return to death city, my dear brother. I will meet you there soon. For now, there are things to get in order."

She turns and smiles to Mania, giving him her hand and acquiescing to being lead off.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Decrepit Mansion (Open)   The Decrepit Mansion (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 11:58 am

Mania claps his hands and takes her by the arm "oh joy! Oh hark! Join me now, and we depart!" He sings, with a gleeful, if menacing, grin. He leads her out of the mansion and into the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Decrepit Mansion (Open)   The Decrepit Mansion (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 12:32 am

Jericho is left standing there alone, in the now empty mansion. Even the spiders had left. He decided it was to late to make the trip back to Death city tonight, so he sat down and played the melody that had started this eventful evening. "Good night Sister", He said to himself as he played the final notes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Decrepit Mansion (Open)   The Decrepit Mansion (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Decrepit Mansion (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3