Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chase's first day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:19 pm

-the male would sigh, looking up at the building in front of him. He walked forward, his boots making loud footsteps as he walked through the halls with a smirk- so this is the dwma, not bad
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:30 pm

Kataro was obviously not paying attention to where he was going, due to being on his custom-made phone. As he was texting, he accidentally bumped into an unfamiliar face. "Oh, I'm sorry dude." He said as he picked his phone off of the floor.
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:34 pm

it's fine -the male would brush the dust off his jacket before sticking his hands in his pockets- names chase
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:37 pm

Kataro extended his hand for a handshake. "I'm Kataro Hattori. It's nice to meet you Chase." He said with a smirk. "Goodness! There's been an overload of new people lately!" Kataro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:40 pm

Maria stepped into the academy, her teal hues taking a gaze around the long halls, her expression blank, and yet covered with a glint of curiosity at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:41 pm

-the male would chuckle, smirking at kataro- likewise, so you a weapon or meister
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:42 pm

"Weapon." He said as he stretched his back. "Yuuuup... I'm hoping to get a position as a teacher here." Kataro looked down at his phone then put it in his pocket. "What about you? Weapon or meister?"
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:43 pm

Weapon, small world ain't it
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:50 pm

"I suppose it is..." He said as he looked as the ceiling. "We'll it was nice to meet you Chase." He said as he waved and slowly began to walk away.
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:51 pm

you too, you know actually i need a tour guide, you mind showin me around?
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:53 pm

"Sure!" Kataro began to walk throughout the halls with Chase, giving him the history and details about pretty much everything in the academy. "I know all of this stuff because I have to if I want to be a teacher here."
Back to top Go down

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:55 pm

nice, i want to be a death scythe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chase's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's first day   Chase's first day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chase's first day
Page 1 of 1