Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Causper Verte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Causper Verte Empty
PostSubject: Causper Verte   Causper Verte I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2013, 9:09 pm

Causper Verte 45ea4945f77ad8a15362d97593f937e81250203167_full

Causper Aliyere Verte

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: none

Weapon Form: Causper's weapon form takes the appearance of a metal whip, a length of flexible chain attached to a four-inch diameter ring at one end and an almost sixteen inch spike with a cloth grip at the other. In autonomous use, Causper can create a seemingly unlimited supply of thin chains with a sticky feeling to them, almost like a spider's thread. The weapon form is passed down through the generations, generally to the daughters, and is generally known as "the goddess chain". The autonomous style of the weapon form differs from person to person, and generally has some sort of animal motif (ie. Causper has a spider, while her mother has a cat).

Love Interest: none.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Asexual

Appearance: Causper is a pretty sort of girl, with pale skin and dark hair that's been cut short and messily spikes around her head. She stands at about 5'4" high, with a lithe, narrow frame and hidden muscle strong enough to easily hold her own weight of just over 110lbs. Her eyes are a brilliant ocean blue, with a few speckles of indigo near the iris. Her preffered style of clothing is generally uniform- a skirt that goes to mid-thigh, and a sweater overtop of another shirt, however this does change from time to time dependent on the weather. She does wear pants when it gets cold, or t-shirts when it gets hot. She generally wears lighter colours, though nothing that would bring attention to her.

Personality: Causper is a rather reserved person, although not entirely reclusive. She preffers company of her music over company of others around her, however her upbringing has taught her to tolerate social situations. She is a gentle soul, however, when coerced or betrayed, she can become very hostile albeit not violent. She generally witholds judgement on a person until they've made a big enough impression to earn her wrath or her kindness.
Causper doesn't speak up often, and will generally avoid answering questions about herself. She can be rather stubborn, and refuses to depend on others for anything, even if she's struggling to resolve the problem herself.

History: Causper was born in Australia and raised there until she was nine. Her father was a meister who wasn't affiliated with the DWMA and he raised her on his own while her mother ran missions for the academy. She was homeschooled by her father, easily advancing through the grades as she didn't need or want a break from learning. She read constantly when she wasn't playing outside or visiting her closest neighbour, a kind witch named Cazia. She visited Cazia often, however on a summer day when she was seven, Causper witnessed a weapon/meister team kill Cazia and take her soul. Only two years after that, Causper moved to Death City with her father to stay with her Aunt. While there, her father was diagnosed with leukimia and never recovered from it, dying a year later. She lived with her aunt for another two years before her mother moved with her to Miami, where she attended normal school and learned combat with her mother. She would, on occasion, join her mother on a mission assigned by the DWMA, however she refused to go on any missions involving hunting down or fighting.
When she was sixteen, she was enrolled in the DWMA by her mother, who subsequently went MIA while on another mission only a few months later. Causper stayed with her aunt agian, developing a psychic power that affected only how she could communicate with her meister. She is now graduated from the DWMA and works with them similarly to how her mother did, albeit dedicated to gathering of information as opposed to fighting off kishin eggs and witches.

Miscellaneous: Causper refuses to eat souls, regardless of what kind of soul it is, even becoming sick at the sight of one.
Causper can telekenetically communicate with her meister while they are in physical contact, with a barely detectable constant resonance that links their minds instead of their souls. This communication style extends to any other weapons or meisters physically connected to her or her meister provided resonation between their souls is possible.
Causper has a pet australian sheppard puppy, named Karma.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await"

Last edited by The Resident Poltergeist on August 21st 2015, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : such an oldoldold app needed to be redone.)
Back to top Go down

Causper Verte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causper Verte   Causper Verte I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2013, 9:53 pm

The first section with the name, gender, weapon form, and image is still pretty wierd.... But otherwise, she feels like a good character. There's a driving force to become a Deathscythe and everything feels like it's in order.... Sorry, I can't think up much else to say........ For some reason, my brain's just decided to stop working tonight for some reason.......

Anyways, Accepted! She feels solid and comprehensive! Although, I wonder what part of her's going to transform so she can be used autonomously......
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Causper Verte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causper Verte   Causper Verte I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 8:27 pm

Just a comment off of what deth said, what if her hair transformed? That might be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Causper Verte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causper Verte   Causper Verte I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 8:05 pm

Is fine 'n' stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Causper Verte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causper Verte   Causper Verte I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Causper Verte
Page 1 of 1