Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 3:19 pm

"Do do do doe dum, do do do doe dum," SoulWeaver sings to himself as he idly floats along. "Do do do doe dum, do do do doe dum."
He lays on his back on the broomstick he had "borrowed" from a witch. And the witch really wouldn't be needing it for a while. Not that he had done anything, but when your visiting a friend and Academy students come by, claiming that the witch was doing some bad things.
"Well, I didn't want to have to hurt anybody... even if they were wrong. They deserve what they get, the whole lot of them. Even my friend who couldn't help me out," he says to nobody in particular.
SoulWeaver continued floating idly for the next few minutes, before he sat up. The broomstick shakes a little, but SoulWeaver doesn't mind. He exclaims, "Why am I being bored and such?"
He stands up on the broomstick, and nearly falls off. He catches his balance and then forces the top of the broomstick down, making it do a dive. He sees a city up ahead, along with his destination. He makes the broomstick do a steep dive before he pulls up, above the clouds. He floats to above the town.
He looks down and says, "I'm young enough to make it."
He activates Soul Protect, on the count that he doesn't want some overeager punk of a meister to attack him when he gets in town, and then jumps off the broomstick and free falls down.
"WHEEEEEEEE!" he says as he falls. He then attacks his Butterfly Ability and floats above the city. He stands floating above for five minutes, before releasing himself and falling on to a near by building. He then launches himself off the building, landing on his feet in the middle of the street.
He flourishes, and then, nonchalantly, walks off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 4:06 pm

Melody was out wandering about Death City. Even after a few weeks of living here, she still hasn't fully comprehended the size. It was a hundred, no she corrected herself, at least a thousand times the size of her village. She hummed to herself as she picked another random side street to turn down. This one had a large selection of shops along its length, so Melody decides to window shop a bit. She paused outside of a bookstore and let out a sigh. She would have loved to get new books, but most of her allowance had been spent restocking her herbs and plants. With another sigh, she spun around to leave, and immediately walked into this man with striking white hair. Her face went through surprise and shock, before settling on an apologetic look. "I am Soooo sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention and didn't see you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 1:19 pm

Causper had been cloud gazing on the roof of a vacant building, something she did everynow and then. But she had seen a man fall as if skydiving from the clouds, and it sounded like he was having fun. When he got close enough she realized he hadn't got a parachute, meaning that he wasn't skydiving, or was jumping from a plane drunk. Listening carefully though, there was no sign of a plane flying out of sight. Which meant he was just falling. From a height that humans couldn't reach on their own power, and most wouldn't be able to breath well enough to survive at that altitude. Causper quickly reached the conclusion that the man was magic or under magical influences. His sudden stop in mid air confirmed that and she watched as he stood there, then fell down onto the building next to the one she was on and then jumped off. Curious, Causper rapelled down the side of the building and then began to follow him, showing no signs of mal-intent, ducking under an awning as a girl bumped into him and pretending to browse the fruit being sold in the small grocery store while keeping the man in her peripheral vision, following if he left. She wanted to know if he himself was a witch -no, warlock. The men were warlocks-, something else with magic or a person with a spell cast on them.

{Sorry for taking so long to join}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 2:23 pm

SoulWeaver feels someone run into him, he turns and sees a girl. He listens to the girl and hears her apology.
He says, "No problem, no harm done or intended, unless you were trying to pickpocket me," his mood darkens a bit and then brightens as he continues, "but I don't have anything worth taking on me so even if you were, there isn't anything in my pockets."
He then pats his pockets, pretending to be looking for something and then stops looks at the girl and says, "Well, I obviously don't have a map of this place and you obviously aren't a pickpocketer, else you would be a lot sneakier so maybe you could show me around this place."
He then extends his arm and says, "Name's SoulWeaver. Well, that's what people call me, technically it's Aegis Zeusson of the SoulWeaver clan, you may call me Aegis or SoulWeaver. Now could you show me around this place, else I might actually run into a real pickpocketer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 2:50 pm

Melody got a little skittish at the mention of pickpockets, and her hands moved into her sleeves to check her needles and salves. With the end to his introduction, she took his offered hand and replied in kind. "I'm Melody Lykkeblom." She started to walk back down the street she had come down. Planing on showing him streets she did know. "I guess I can show you what I know, but I am new as well.... Anything in particular you want to see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:25 pm

So far the man seemed like a normal person. But so far he hadn't done anything but get run into by someone and speak to said person so Causper couldn't come to a conclusion. He hadn't seemed to notice her either, which means she was either much better at hiding then she thought she was, or he was harmless. Either way, she was just going to keep following. It was witches and warlocks with malicious intent that the academy had taught her to look out for... right? Causper didn't really pay attention in those classes so she couldn't really tell. So she'd just keep watching then. She couldn't fight well on her own but if the guy turned out to be some sort of criminal the least she could do was report him. It was probably about time that she found a meister to team up with but even the thought of it made her shudder. Meister could wait. For a very long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:45 pm

SoulWeaver walked up beside her. He then stop and pondered, "Hmm, my real business is to get to the Academy, but I can't let her on that that is my real destination."
"Well, I am a bit hungry and don't know of any good places to eat, you know of any good food places?" He asks.
He then stretches a little and says, "Might need a lot of food too, seems as my arrival here wore me out a little more than I thought."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 2:53 am

Melody continued to move, the slight bounce in her step causing her hair and necklace to shift around. She looked back over her shoulder at his question, her eye's shifting upward in thought. "Uhmmmm..... Food...... Ok then." She walked over to the next main intersection, and looked toward the academy in an attempt to orient herself. "Food.... uh.... This way." And with that, she headed down the road she believed would take her to her favorite restaurant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 9:18 am

Causper slipped out from under the awning and followed after, not close enough to be discovered but close enough to eavesdrop. Although if they went out onto an empty street it would be obvious that they were being followed. They seemed to be headed towards a restaurant, so if they went inside she'd have to risk being caught or wait out of sight. Neither was very appealing so she'd decide what to do when they got there, presuming there was a there.
She couldn't tell if he had asked the girl to show him around simply because she was the first one to aknowledge him, but it didn't seem like he knew her. Actually, Causper thought the girl looked vaguely familliar, probably from the academy. If the stranger was with an academy member then he was probably not 'evil' as her mother would put it. Possibly a bit twisted, but not demonic and evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 2:17 pm

SoulWeaver followed Melody to get some food. He was itching to jump, to run, to move faster than the pace he was going at. He continue to follow Melody as she took him to food. He feels his stomach growl and he thinks, "Well, the last time I ate was with my friend, a day or two ago."
He hurried up and started walking next to Melody and asked her, "So how much longer until we get to this restaurant?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 4:15 pm

Melody continued to pick streets in the direction she believed the restaurant to be in. She personally did not mind if they got there with a slight detour, though she could tell from his voice that he was in a bit more of a hurry. "Uhmmmm, I'm not entirely sure. It should be around here somewhere." With that she rounded another corner, and, more by luck than skill, came to the Chez Moi Restaurant. "Here it is!" With a slight skip, she went to get a table for the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 4:16 pm

Causper sighed, wishing something even vaguely interesting would happen. She climbed up and sat ontop of a parked car to watch and wait for them to come back out agian. Stakeouts were quite boring, to say the least, making Causper quite glad she wasn't following her mother's footsteps. Not officially anyways. Sometimes she had to. Most times she followed her father's path. Regardless, it was unimportant. Right now she had to focus, although she'd probably be waiting for quite some time.

{Sorry for taking so long to reply, but you guys can skip Causper until they get out of the restaurant cause i'm visiting my Grandparents and Causper won't do anything until that happens so... yeah. Have fun!}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 6:41 pm

SoulWeaver stops before entering the restaurant. A thought flashes through his head, one of which where he just would leave, leave and head in his true direction, but the thought was killed by his stomach.
He thinks, "Well, I guess I should go eat. I can always leave her behind later."
He heads in and catches up with Melody, before she is seated. He then asks her, "Can we get a seat near the windows?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:00 am

Melody snickered at his question, thinking this man to be very odd. "Why did you tell me, kjánalegt (silly)? You should have told her." She then quickly walked over to the woman she had indicated. The hostess nodded and walked of with the new request, returning shortly to take the pair to their table. "You know, you never really said why you came to the city in the first place." Melody started to talk again once they had been seated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 1:41 pm

Storm headed into the restaurant, the bags under his eyes baggier then ever. He hadn't found a place to stay yet, and had been sleeping outside in the meantime. "God. I need a place to sleep that has a bed." He crept over to the table next Melody. He's seen that girl before at the Academy. "Hey." He said, turning his head. "Do you go to the DWMA?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 1:49 pm

SoulWeaver makes sure to sit where he could see outside the window. He was curious about something, but wasn't certain what it was that he was curious about.
"Curiosity always was my weak point, I guess," he says as he slides into his seat. He looks at Melody and says, "I came to this far city to wreck as much havoc as I can. Obviously, I'm a sorcerer with soul protect on right now, and I just am getting ready to destroy as much of this town as I can."
He gives a laugh and says, "I'm just kidding. Really, I'm here because I've been curious about this place for awhile. I hear rumors in my travel and on impulse, I've decided to come here. I believe something interesting will happen here."
He hears somebody walk over to the table next to them and hears him ask his question. He looks at the kid, and says, "Oh a friend of yours, Melody. Well, why don't you join us, then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:02 pm

"Uh, sure I guess." The weapon said, leaving his table and heading over to their's. "Sorry if I seem kinda quite, I haven't have much sleep lately." He leaned on the table, holding his head up with his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:25 pm

Ooc: Should reestablish post order. Me, James, then Rage

ic: Melody looked intently at the Soulweaver, trying to discern if he was lying or not. While she could see his life quite easily, it took almost no effort, she had only just started to learn how to distinguish traits and emotions and still wasn't very successful. Essentially giving up, She responded in kind. "Well, there are worse reasons for coming." Turning to look at Storm, she saw that he was indeed very tired. She leaned in close to him, her green eyes sparkling. "And if you want, I know something that's very relaxing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:30 pm

SoulWeaver sees Melody gazing at him, and he mentally shrugs his shoulders and thinks, "I bet your trying to figure me out. Maybe I should, no not yet."
He then looks over to the kid that just joined them and says, "Hi, I am Aegis Zeusson, the SoulWeaver. You can call me Aegis or SoulWeaver, but not Mr. Aegis, Mr. Zeusson, or Mr. SoulWeaver, may I ask you who you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:34 pm

"Nice to meet you, Aegis, I'm Storm Riptide. Riptide's just a stage name." He shook Aegis's hand, and turned to face Melody. "I'm kinda hangin' off the cliff at the moment, what do you have in mind?" Storm's eyes became heavier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:41 pm

She continued to look at Storm, a slight grin forming as she thought of the points for just relaxation. "Nothing too serious. May have to wait till later though. Not the easiest to do in a restaurant, and I doubt the establishment would like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:49 pm

SoulWeaver looks between the two. He then says, "Hmm, romance is stirring, I best take my leave and ask the person sitting on the car over there if she could help me out."
He then gets up, stretches and says, "By the way, Melody, you might be interested... Nevermind, I don't think you need to know just yet."
He then pauses as his stomach growls, he moans with hunger and says, "Maybe I should just wait for the food to arrive, if you two don't mind."
He sits back down in his chair and waits for the waitress to come back and take their order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 9:14 pm

Storm was too tired to process what Melody had said. "Yeah, whatever, as long as it'll relive me of my stress." The weapon looked over at Melody, trying to figure her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 2:59 am

"Mhhmm" Melody nodded her head yes, not really processing what had been said to her. "I've been told it is very relaxing....." her voice trailed off, eyes growing wide, as she looked back at Aegis. "R-romance!? N-no! I was offering to needle him. uh. acupunting? that's what you call it yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 10:42 am

SoulWeaver smiles to himself, and say, "Just relax. I have business to attend with here, and I'm pretty sure I could find my own way to it."
The waitress comes back, and takes their orders. He tells the waitress that he wants a hamburger and a root beer.
"But I am hungry, so I'll wait," he tells Melody, and then thinks, "Acupunting you say? In here, must be some romance involved if she's willing to do it for him in this restuarant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)   SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulWeaver, Arrival of Aegis (James, Thatguy, Causper, ask to join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next