Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 4:02 pm

Causper watched her small rubber ball as it sprung back into her hand, and held it there, listening for a sound that was missing. She stood up and walked around the edge of the school building and stared up at the now empty clouds. While the group had been talking the rain had let up. Causper took her still damp sweater off the wall and saluted to all her new aquaintances.
"The rain has let up so i'm heading home. I don't think this is the end of the storm though, so i suggest you guys start heading home too."
Causper walked around the school building and hurried off back to her aunt's hotel hoping to be home before it started raining agian.
~Exit~
Back to top Go down

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9