Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) Empty
PostSubject: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 3:32 am

It was but only a Saturday morning but a Saturday morning, unlike any other before it in this usually calm and peaceful neighborhood. When all of the children awoke, they were surprised to find what could only be described as a Candy Wonderland outside. The many maple trees that lined the sidewalks, now possessed dark chocolate for bark and giant, rainbow colored gummy worms for leaves. The side walks were turned into gingerbread while the street turned from asphalt to blue rock candy. The children would excitedly rush and dart out of their houses, pushing their siblings out of their way in the process. Once outside of their houses they discovered that the grass that made up their lawns had also followed the freakish change of the neighborhood, now being icing that one would expect would cover the top of cakes. Just when the children thought that this day couldn't get any better, the sun had mysteriously been blocked out to prevent any rays of sunlight from hitting the floor. All the children looked up to see cotton candy clouds that had just begun to pour down refreshing drops of soda in the form of rain. This sudden surprise caused the children to cheer and scream, making an uproar loud enough for their parents to hear them from inside. They too followed their little Rascals outside, staring at their neighborhood in utter shock and disbelief.

The one responsible for taking this neighborhood and altering it in such a unique way, was standing right in the middle of the neighborhood's street. She held one hand on her hip while the other twiddled with the stick of her lollipop that she was thoroughly enjoying. Her eyes were shut, lost deep in thought on the flavor of the lollipop. She soon pulled it out, revealing the light blue and pink marble to the world. Her eyes then opened, the color being exactly the same as the lollipop's. This was clearly Zera, The Candy Clown. She was in a different form however, having manipulated her body's natural candy make up to do so. She possessed an hourglass figure while also standing at a mere 5'3 feet tall. Her hair was now black but it somehow possessed an otherworldly crimson hue. Zera's hair was also done up into two pigtails, each one in a special hair clip. The hair clip on her left pigtail resembled Death's skull logo, with the exception of it being light blue. The hair clip on her right pigtail however, was a pink circle with the three eyes of Asura within it. Zera was also wearing a pink and blue checkered skirt that fell right above her knees. Covering Zera's left leg was a pink thigh-high stocking, the right being a light blue thigh-high stocking. Zera's top was a peculiar one, revealing her midriff while it shift and changed colors from pink and blue. She was definitely a sight for sore eyes.

The parents gave her strange looks while the rest of their kids seemed to ignore her, too focused on eating the candy that Zera was so to make for them. This would prove to be a fatal mistake. Shortly after consuming the candy, the children began to show signs of suffering intense hallucinations. Screaming erupted from many kids who seen terrible things that would haunt their nightmares while other kids burst into mad laughter, continuing to eat the candy or scratch themselves, believing imaginary bugs were crawling underneath their skin. The children who believed the latter would continuously scratch themselves even after they started to bleed and tore flesh away with their nails. The parents who witnessed this horrifying display attempted to rescue their beloved children, only to have Zera entangle and bide them with licorice ropes made from the icing on their lawns. They struggled and pleaded to be set free but this would only incite joyful giggles from the sadistic Candy Clown.
Back to top Go down

What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 4:12 pm

Amidst the chaos that enveloped the neighborhood a humble pink Punch Buggy strolled through the quaint town disturbing and kicking up cocoa powder that had settled on the streets. Soft tapping sounds were made as the candy dinged off of the flanks of the vehicle, and from within it the voice of a southern Texan male with a bit of a rasp and a lot of articulation grumbled, In 500 meters turn right on Marington Grove Court then your destination will be on the right. The little bug would make the the right turn as instructed by the Texan while going five under the speed  limit then it would stop, seemingly just in the middle of the road. The voice then said, You have reached your final destination. For a moment there was no movement.

After about a half of a minute the sunroof of the Bug was kicked off and a plume of smoke escaped from its depths. Along with the smoke,  a pinkette with hair as bright and vibrant as her car's paintjob came out of the sun roof.I see. Guess there's still some work to be done on the madness navi system. There isn't a kishin egg in sight, and as charming as the voice may be, the teacher switched to imitation of the gps's voice 'You have reached yer fiiinul destination,' is creepy. Professor Thomis would reach into the car and retrieve her thick blanket. If I can manage to fix this one maybe I'll try and figure out how to change that setting. She looked around at all of the chaos around her and the smile that usually graced her face slowly faded to more of a sullen look. Even through closed eyes, it was apparent to her that the being that caused all of this destruction couldn't have been a kishin egg. If not for the layers of webbing that she surrounded herself with she was confident that she would have been able to feel the madness radiating off of this place.

I probably should... No I will wait. The voices of hallucinating children and parents deprived of the ability to help them made the teacher grit her teeth causing an audible grinding sound. Erika tightly gripped the metal beneath her hand accidentally bending it out of shape from anger as she used it to lift herself out of the car. After the smoke stopped billowing from the navigational system she could see further down a perpendicular street was a young, curvy, pig-tailed girl whose vibrant color scheme rivaled, if not out did, her own. Erika sighed, It looks like my wonderful vacation is over, and I am back on the clock. Oh well, what can you do?

The figure down the street was the only one that Erika had seen consuming candy that looked to have their wits about them, so possibly if she got it out of the way then the madness would stop. Erika would tug at a string from her blanket, which she had snugly draped over her shoulders, shrinking it to five sixths of its original size. The string rapidly propelled out of the blanket and coalesced into the shape of a long sword. It was of a shape that she had stolen from a DWMA weapon that she had trained, and with a simple whip of her hand the blade separated into six segments as the blade extended into a long whip-sword all connected by a single transparent thread. The tip of the whip sword, the only part that could reach Zera, whistled through the air the entire way there. After the swing was finished the sword would attempt to bunch back together.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 8:18 pm

Zera held up one open hand up towards the sky, acting very melodramatic as she prepared to deliver a finishing blow onto all of the parents she had ensnared with her candy. While she did so, she didn't hear the car that had pulled into the block. She paid it no notice till she finally heard whistling running through the air. She tilted her head in the direction the noise was coming from and she found a blade that was only inches away from severing her head. Zera felt no fear for with a single thought, a piece of pink Rock Candy manifested and took the strike of the sword's tip, creating a loud clanking sound. As soon as the sword bunched up together, Zera dismissed her shield. It crumbled away, turning into dust that simply blew away as soon as it caught the gust of the wind. A mischievous smile grew across Zera's face from ear to ear as she cracked her neck and turned to Erika. "Ooooo, we are going to have so much fun together!~", Zera cooed before tossing her lollipop aside.

Once Zera caught sight of her attacker, she knew immediately who it was. Zera knew because she once infiltrated the DWMA by fusing with a weak willed Weapon and literally stealing her body away. Sure Zera could tried attending classes by altering her body and figure but she couldn't exactly pass the Soul Inspection test. Fusion with a student was the only way. Under the guise of that student, she was able to retrieve information on all kinds of teachers who taught classes at the school. "Erika is it, I must say that I really like that Weapon you're using. I once possessed a girl with a form like that. I had to fucking kill her Meister and torture her for loooongest time before she agreed to let me borrow her body. Lets see here... What was her name again? ... Annie? ...Belly?", she questioned herself as she rubbed her hand over her adorable navel. "That's it!", she exclaimed with a snap. "Her little name was Annabelle. I didn't really need her body at the moment but I made sure to stash her somewhere very dark for safe keeping. I must say, her Weapon form was excellent on its own but its blades were far more effective when I sugar coated them. Mmmm, I can still remember all the people I impaled with her body.", Zera whispered the last part before closing her eyes and biting her lower lip, all while giving a very pleased look. She just couldn't help but to envision all of the blood splashing her face all over again.

Zera's eyes then bolted open and she began to explain the rules of sinister game she was preparing to play with Erika. "Time for ME to lay down the rules of my game. As you can see, I turned the whole neighborhood into candy so I already have the home field advantage. Although it will still be unfair for me to overuse it. So I decided I'll have... Hmmm 3 Stage Attacks, this is the amount of times I can use the neighborhood to my advantage. Now, time for the important stuff! I will kill a parent and force feed their soul to one of these kids if you don't save one in a certain amount of time. If you save a partner before time runs out, the timer will be reset for the next parent. If you save any of the parents, you, and all of the children will be safe. If you fail to save any parents... Well, I take your soul. Are you ready?", Zera told the Teacher, not taking the situation seriously in the slightest.

((OOC: For reference, after every third post of Zera's and a parent hasn't been freed, then one parent will die. There are 16 parents in total.))
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 8:33 pm

Boredom was a driving force more powerful than any other, one that drove people to finding and following that which was truly fun to them. Most enjoyed mundane things, doing their hobbies, to some doing their job was fun enough, and for some none of that would suffice. Some needed to do things more active, more extreme than the ordinary population; risking their lives by doing things others may consider mad. Then there were crazy people, who were the kinds to become Kishin Eggs, and the kinds to follow those that were truly mad, those that could spread their madness across the world, those that could spread it themselves, and those that killed for kicks, and watched killing to alleviate their boredom.

Having lost Zera the Clown sometime after attacking a cruise liner, Drake spent his time wondering in the general direction of any place reported to have had been hit by a colourful individual, who would use candy as their choice of weapon. Now he had finally caught up, ending up in a place where the contrasting wailing and laughing of children and the woes of the children's parents could be heard off in the distance, and where the streets were candy and trees were chocolate and grew gummy leaves.

From the opposite side of the street as the Academy teacher, Drake approached the Candy Clown from the back, taking in the sight of the various bloodied children, and also ones screaming their heads off. His grin now evident to all who would look his way, he stopped some way behind the clown, and called out to her. "Hey, Zera, are you going to kill these people?" The question was asked in a way that only a killer could ask it in, indifferent about the lives and more looking to take wonderful the plunder from their bodies: "Will you need the souls for anything?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 4:52 pm

Something oppressive seemed to cloud the thoughts of all those around, the land almost seemed darker-like the color was being pulled Away. Voices clamored on the edge of thought. Shadowy tendrils floated up from the ground like some great, yet at the same time cold, fire was burning beneath the ground.

Each step Nebun took down the Street seemed to corrupt the ground beneath it, cracking the asphalt and allowing black blood to sputter up from the ground in his wake. The madness of this place drew him in like crawling things to a decaying corpse.
When his pallid lips drew up into a smile, it seemed far too wide for a person whose eyes were so cold.

"This place is like some dreamscape to me, yet I myself can make it far more beautiful. Red is my medium after all."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 6:04 pm

Zera waited for the teacher to make some kind of response that indicated her great disgust for her or that what she was doing was completely morally unacceptable but before she could, Zera would hear a rather familiar voice. She turned around to be greeted with a wonderful surprise, Drake had finally found her. "Draken! My, my, my, it's been soooo loooooong. Quite honestly, I truly thought you went under when that ship sank... But HEY! We're together in the end now! Also... About that question of yours, go ahead and kill all the parents. Make sure all the kids get at least one though. If there are any left over kids, go ahead and take their souls for yourself.", Zera joyfully told the Kishin Egg before being elevated by two pillars of rock candy that were still connected to the asphalt. She was then carried all the way to Drake. Once she was mere inches away from him, she took each of his hands and forced him to dance the waltz, just like they had long ago on the moon. "Before that I must admit, I'm pretty impressed at how you managed to finally find me. I must've been traveling all over the globe. I am proud to say however that I found a nice little place in California for us to live. I infested it with plenty of Kishin Eggs though buuuut I'm sure you won't mind that. I got some pretty big plans by the way, you interested about getting in on them? Oh who am I kidding, of course you are." With that said, she spun Drake around by his hand before dipping him backwards. Her left hand held his right while her right hand held the back of his head, preventing his from touching the ground that was only a few inches away.

It was at that very moment that Nebun's presence could be felt throughout the entire area. The world of color Zera created faded away but the madness it possessed seemed to have magnified just from the Kishin being there. Despite all of this however Zera felt that this was perfect romantic moment... To steal a kiss from Drake. She pressed her lips against his, forcing her strawberry flavored tongue inside to wrestle with Drake's. Zera heard Nebun speak but she would  ask for just a single moment by releasing Drake's right hand to twist her arm all the way behind her. In her hand she manifested a lollipop that looked more like a sign a crossing guard would have. On the sign, a chibi version of Zera's true form could be found with a single finger over her ever present smile. Above it the words, Please wait, could be read. Zera would eventually release Drake to pay Nebun the attention he so rightfully deserved through the title of Demon God. "I believe you oh Great Kishin. Although I still think I like a bit more color. If you throw more than just one color on a canvas after all, you're bound to discover something far less predictable... But that's besides the point. Anyways, how would you like to be the headmaster of an all Kishin Egg Academy? I already have the perfect place set up."

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit! on March 6th 2016, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 6:46 pm

"Oh, my, how well you treat me." Drake said, in response to being given the go ahead on some of the souls of parents. Drake followed Zera's lead in the dance, completely of his own will, throwing his little bombs straight for the parents heads during the dance, careful to hit only the parents and not the children. "As long as the Kishin Eggs don't do anything to bother me, I'll be perfectly fine with them being around the place. As for the plans, I will most certainly help as best I can. It sounds like a lot of fun!" He exclaimed, throwing the last of his bombs as he was dipped backwards, at the last of the parents who were alive with his left hand, which moved around to rest on Zera's back.

Then, this sweet moment was made somewhat more sour for Drake, when he felt a familiar presence, a madness he hadn't felt since he was forced to deliver 100 souls from Death City. He didn't mind the killing so much, but the fact that his precious satchel, the one which he had through most of his first 160 odd kills, was stolen away, along with the aforementioned souls, making him get a new one. Then, the sour moment was turned back into a sweet one, when Zera kissed Drake; the Kishin Egg was not aware that even the Candy Clown's tongue was flavoured, though it was certainly a very pleasant surprise, and perhaps was quite obvious, when the entire clown was made of candy. He so wanted to impolitely ask Nebun where his satchel was, but was smart enough to know that that sort of thing would only end in his demise. Rather, he stood by Zera's side, silently.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 1:34 pm

"All Kishin Egg academy?" He chortled. "I'm afraid I've already been there and done that, and very little good ever came of the arrangement. " With a shredding of flesh, Nebun's fingers were overtaken by claws; long kukri blades which for a long time, had been Nebun's signature fighting style.
"I hate to say it, but I have a few demands for you, and unless they're met, I may have to re-purpose those lovely bodies of yours." He said with a sick twist to his mouth. Shambling in from between the neighborhood buildings, skeletons held together with black blooded veins moved as though to provide an example of what exactly they might be re-purposed into.
"Care to hear my...proposition? You might not find it quite so foreboding as I make it out to be."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 9:12 pm

Upon being told that Nebun would be rejecting her request to serve as the headmaster, Zera turned to Drake and said, "I guess we gotta work extra hard to turn you into a full fledged Kishin then. We need a role model our beloved students can look up to you know." While Zera talked to Drake about the next few towns they could raid for souls, she didn't hear the flesh being torn to reveal many blades that could only belong to the devil in the room. Zera turned her cheerful face to Nebun once she heard him speak again. It was then that she saw what she could only describe as an army of the undead. Zera then wrapped her arms around Drake and screamed, "They're going to tear me apart and devour my flawless body! Do something Draken." The clown feigned fear very well despite being a creature that lacked the capacity for the emotion.

Once she finished her little act, Zera giggled before snapping her fingers to cause the candy the skeletons stood upon to change into a liquid capable of morphing and shaping into whatever she pleased. The candy enveloped the skeletons before hardening into rock candy to encase them all. She then caused them all to float up into the air, the multi-colored rock candy and black veins making them resemble a balloon parade. "For the sake of keeping Drake's body untouched by you, what exactly is this proposition of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2016, 2:57 am

Drake enthusiastically nodded away as Zera spoke, agreeing with the prospect of being made into a Kishin, thoroughly. He definitely didn't miss any of the sounds coming from Nebun and his body, however, and certainly turned to make sure he wasn't about to become some kind of Draken sushi. Though he wasn't a fish. Then, upon hearing that Nebun had demands, Drake sighed. "This is the second fuckin' time..." He mumbled under his breath, shaking his head from side to side. Seeing the way that Zera handled the situation both impressed and worried Drake, since the Kishin, at least in Drake's mind, probably couldn't be expected to play around.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 8:43 pm

ooc: Is Crow's nest coming back at any point?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 9:47 pm

((OOC: Possibly but we made a deal that if somebody didn't post we could ignore them in the post order till there back.))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 2:01 pm

OOC: I am so sorry for my lateness! I got the flu and barely moved for a days.

Nebun seemed to suppress a giggle when the skeletons were encased in rock candy.
"I just need you to let the good Lord Death know I'm coming for him. Tell him Nebun is back on the offensive, and he'd better keep his students out of my way if he doesn't want another full kishin to add to the chaos."

The black blood which had been clinging to the bones now seemed to be eating it's way through the rock candy, steam rolling off as though it were melting through, eventually freeing the corpses.
"Oh, and while you're in town, I'd really like one hundred and ten souls. It should really drive my point home, and it helps me out with some other projects of mine." He said, giving them a false smile, as though procuring so many souls would be easy.

Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 2:54 pm

"Yeeeeah... Nope not gonna happen. For one, I really don't think wasting our time with your endeavors would be all that fun. Number two, any souls Draken and I collect, will be used for our own personal gain. Finally, Draken and I don't take orders from anybody. We may negotiate but you better believe that we don't take orders. Now if you'd excuse us...", Zera said before directing her gaze to Drake. Since they had a Bond, Zera could easily communicate with him with her thoughts alone. 'Get as far away as you can from here. Get a car, truck, or whatever. Just get out of the town. Don't go worrying about me, cause I will find you. Reeeeaaaady... BREAK!!!", with that thought, Zera immediately conjured up two streams of cotton candy clouds that seemed to shoot right out of her hands. They went flying right towards Nebun's face, an attempt to blur his vision.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 3:07 pm

Drake didn't know that the bond worked like this, and was surprised for just a moment, though the more pressing matter of getting the hell out of dodge. "Fuck!" He exclaimed, before turning tail and running in the opposite direction. He would have preferred to do as Nebun said and do without the running, though it wasn't his choice.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 8:12 pm

As he ran, it became clear why it was the land had seemed so much darker. Massive walls, similar to those which had blocked off shanghai from the outside world, now surrounded the neighborhood, rising up and curving in, but not quite meeting at the top, allowing sunlight to still reach in. As it became clear Drake wasn't going anywhere, Nebun chuckled to himself "Actually, I'm quite sure at least one of you will follow my orders, and you'll do it quickly too, or I'll tear you limb from limb with the black blood underneath your feet."
His wavelength flared, making it clear that his own soul was many times larger than the neighborhood they now stood in, and many times larger than the town that this neighborhood was in on top of that.
"There is no reason you yourself shouldn't also benefit though. Simply collect more souls than I ask for, and you can keep what remains."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 5:47 am

ooc: Sov, make notice of the attacks being aimed at Nebun, please; even if he has not been struck, for whatever reason, please at least state a response.

Velv: Within the confines of the afflicted neighborhood, Zera's Candy Power can be used.... unless ya know ya wanna shoot through the whole in the black blood dome's roof. Have at it.

Arc: Good luck, Drake.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:00 pm

((OOC: Thanks Lani.))

After Zera shot Nebun with her stream of cotton candy clouds, she attempted to harden the cotton candy around his head, this time making the rock candy as hard as black blood itself. She paid no attention to him see if she prevailed, instead taking notice of the black blood walls that were beginning to rise. There was little time to waste so she pointed a finger up towards the clouds above her and shot a pink beam that slowly turned the cloud she shot at into a cotton candy cloud. At that point, Zera broke the street apart rising herself and Drake on a candy platform. 'Hold on tight!', she thought to Drake before shifting the entire platform they stood upon. The sides of it curled in and met at a point, while the walls closed in around Zera and Drake.

At this moment Zera forced her cotton candy clouds up above to wrap around the hem of the black blood walls that were closing. Zera harden the candy to the strength of black blood and forced it to slow down its sealing process. Now only one person could fit through the hole not two so the walls around Zera and Drake kept narrowing till the two were pressed up right against each other. A laugh escaped Zera's mouth, causing her warm strawberry flavoed breath to fall upon Drake's face due to how close they were. "You know what we've gotta do right?", she asked referring to a process they underwent on the moon. It would allow them enough space to squeeze through the hole, and Zera was prepared to perform it when Drake answered yes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:07 pm

Upon being lifted into the air, Drake knew straight away that dear ol' Zera had a plan. He crouched low on the platform, so as to not fall off, before the walls closed in. This whole thing made Drake grin and laugh, since it was such a cool way to get away from Nebun; it was made all the better by the right space Zera and Drake occupied, right up until Drake answered her question: "Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 6:45 pm

ooc: Well crap, I forgot all about her attacking me. Woops.

The Candy, once hardened, seemed to pass through Nebun's body like it wasn't even there, affording him enough time to see her about to launch.
With a shuddering crunch, the black blood seemed to grow over top the candy seal, incorporating it into the structure and cutting off their avenue of escape.
"Surely you don't want to leave? Not when I've been so generous."
He launched his arm up, claw hand outstretched. With a tearing of flesh, the grey muscle of his arm pushed ever upwards until he grabbed onto her leg, tightening like a vice.
"Stay with me awhile longer."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 7:00 pm

((OOC: You do realize that grabbing her leg through rock candy as tough as black blood should still be a pit difficult right?))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 7:44 pm

OOC:Have a look at Nebun's ability table; It's linked in my signature. He has 3 separate ways of getting through with relative ease, including dark soul resonance, crimson blade, or his smoke ability. If you'd prefer, I could attack using something else? I don't mind terribly much.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 10:48 pm

((OOC: Alrighty then))

Zera was prepared to fuse with Drake until she saw the black blood continue to spread through her candy and seal them all inside. It was then that Zera slowed the candy rocket she created to the point that the tip above barely tapped the black blood dome. Now, darkness took over and the only sources of light could be found below in the town. Looking down at the town Zera could barely make out the figure of an arm stretching up to grasp her. It fazed through the rock candy that was meant to keep it out and away from Drake and Zera. Immediately afterwards the hand of the arm firmly grasped her leg. 'Pardon me.', was all Zera could think to Drake before liquefying the rock candy wall behind her so she could fall back and plummet down towards the Earth, taking Nebun's clawed hand with her. Upon ejecting herself from the makeshift rocket, Zera hardened the rock candy rocket into a shape that would be most comfortable for Drake. She would constantly read Drake's thoughts to confirm that the rocket was to his liking. With this achieved, Zera caused the rocket to float around safely just like a satellite.

Zera who was now in free fall, needed to escape Nebun's grasp. With a thought, she summoned a rock candy saw blade that constantly spun to allow it all the cutting power it needed to slice her own leg cleanly of her body. It sliced through the candy equivalent of Zera's flesh, muscles, and bones till the only thing that connected the leg to Zera was a single strand of crimson taffy. While her leg was being chopped off Zera laughed madly, enjoying the sharp pain she was inflecting on herself a bit too much. The leg that Nebun held would then proceed to explode into hundreds of rock candy shards, rendering it completely useless. Zera however was still in free fall, returning to the neighborhood she once attempted to flee. To stop herself from crashing right into the street that was now surely nothing more but black blood, she manifested a candy hook that stabbed its curved blade right through the palm of Zera's hand. The sudden stop however only stopped her hand, her body continued to fall due to her momentum. In the end however, her efforts weren't entirely useless. She now dangled from a strand of taffy that connected her arm to her body. Feeding off of Drake's wavelengths, Zera began to heal herself. By the time that Zera was once again in the same neighborhood as Nebun, her leg had returned while multiple strands of taffy tried to pull Zera back up to her arm to reattach it.

Zera's other hand was placed under her chin to rest her head upon it, her smile still on her face just like how it was and always will be. "My, My, hasn't anyone ever told you that you should never lay a hand on a landy... At least, unless they as for it of course."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2016, 2:29 am

Y'know Zera, we could have gotten a lot more souls than 110 at this point. Drake thought to Zera as the candy rocket warped around him. He didn't much mind what shape it was, long as it had a chair to sit on. So, he sat there in the dark, tapping his foot, waiting for Zera to get back, or to answer him.

OOC: Short filler post.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2016, 5:39 pm

"Please, chivalry is dead." He said, arming snapping back to it's former place with a wet scrunch. The road, as she had guessed, was more or less too hazardous to come near, black blood bubbling and oozing across the service. Suddenly, with a hum that shook the bones and rattled the teeth, massive black blood spikes erupted from the ceiling, 3 in all, tips an angry red glow that bespoke crimson resonance. They began rocketing, not for Zera though, but for Drake. If even one hit, the entire rocket would be pulverized. Ripples along the dome bespoke many more would launch as well. While this was happening, Nebun took the opportunity to launch himself at Zera. As his madness infected those around, he appeared to her as though he had split into 5 Nebuns each coming at her from another direction, claw hands outstretched.
"It's not often I take the time to use more than one ability at a time, but you're a special case. You should take it as a compliment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)   What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Point, In Making Sense? (Open For All. M for possible Gore and Language)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next