Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings of fire

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 10:23 pm

I've been reading a book called wings of fire. in it the main characters are dragons 5 of them. there are 7 different types of dragons and they can all speak. there is a war going on for who should be queen of the sandwings and the dragons are like this.

sand wings- natural body heat, fire breath, scorpion tail, can go a long time without water. sand wings live in the desert.

mud wings- the largest, breath fire ( if its warm enough. ) talons, can hold breath for 1 hour. in culture they are born in a clutch of 5-6 eggs and after that they are paired for life. they live in muddy swamps.

ice wings- serrated claws, freezing breath, can live in sub zero temperatures. they live in the artic tundra to the north.

sky wings- can breath fire, the best flyers, generally the best fighters. they live in a valley with great pillars called the sky kingdom.

rain wings- they are lazy, photosynthetic, they have chameleon scales, not involved in the war, have venom that can be spit and can kill a full grown dragon in one shot. they live in the rain forest.

sea wings- they have gills and can breath under water, no fire breath, huge tail for attacking, they have glow in the dark stripes that can be used to communicate underwater. they live just off the coast, underwater.

night wings- some can read minds, some can predict the future, there names usually tell you of there powers or personality.

there is a prophecy that the war will be ended by five dragonets ( teenage dragons. ) a mud wing, a sky wing, a sea wing, a sand wing and a night wing. they will be born on the brightest night ( when both of the moons are full. ) and will have cartant characteristics.

if you would like to participate make a post listing what type of dragon you want to be. the way it works is that our five heroes are out in about outside the school, when suddenly they discover a tunnel. this takes them to Pieria were chaos unfolds. pick any type of dragon you want but lets not have any repeats.

I will bring in two characters. ben a young sky wing, and Arthur a teenage mud wing.

Last edited by jac600 on November 24th 2013, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 11:34 pm

I summon Jet the teenage male Night-wing yea reading minds
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:23 am

he he. cool, you are accepted.
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 7:11 pm

I call Amy the young Rain Wing!
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 7:16 pm

you are accepted, one more person and we're good to go. invite someone if you wish.
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:30 pm

emily the female sky wing
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:34 pm

oh, we already have a sky wing. might I suggest a sea wing instead?
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:36 pm

yes sure
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:48 pm

ok then we are ready to get started.
outside of the d.w.m.a., some students were waiting for class to begin. Arthur a 16 year old light brown haired boy in a leather jacket was strumming a guitar and singing a song with an empty hat at his feet. ben a 12 year old blond boy was walking around trying to get a better perspective of the d.w.m.a.
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:50 pm

so are they dragons or dwma charicters???)
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:55 pm

ooc: dwma. dragons come later.
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:58 pm

emily a 16 year old girl with long snow white hair and crystal blue eyes was siting in the steps a=waiting for class to start
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:59 pm

Jet sees Arthur playing the guitar walks over and says "Mind if I join in?"
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:02 pm

" by all means. " he says with a nod.
ooc: Now I'm not Shure. should we do this like a crossover or directly inject our characters in the world. I.e. start from were the book does. that might actually be easier to do. what do you think?
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:07 pm

directly i want to get this story going its sounds like so much fun )

emily watched the boys play with a sigh
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:07 pm

Ooc: whatever you want

Jet sits next to Arthur pulls out his own guitar and starts playing along with him
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:40 pm

ooc: ok then. from the top!
Arthur woke up were he always does. in a cave smack dab in the middle of a pile of his friends. that was how they always slept. it was the only place he could ever remember being in his life. when they were all just eggs the talons of peace had stolen them from their homes. there was a war going on, a war that had caused so many deaths called the great war. one day in the sand wing kingdom the queen was murdered, murdered by a scavenger. Arthur never really understood scavengers. they were very intelligent, but were no lower than prey in pyria.
they walk on two legs and often were animal furs to keep warm. ( hint... they are human! ) the scavenger just walked in, attacked the sand wing queen, killed her, and made off with half the royal treasury all in the early hours of the morning. she had three heirs, burn, blister, and blaze. however, none of the sisters had killed their mother. so imminently burn attacked her sisters and drove them out of the castle. blaze allied herself with the sea wings, blister fled to the north with her sand wing followers and got the help of the ice wings. burn sought ally's with the mud wings and sky wings.

the talons of piece was an organization dedicated to stoping the war, the had a prophesy given by the night wings.

the dragonets will come.

When the land is soaked in blood and tears...

the dragonets will come.

Find the SeaWing egg of deepest blue.

Wings of night shall come to you.

The largest egg in mountain high

will give to you the wings of sky.

For wings of earth, search through the mud

for an egg the color of dragon blood.

And hidden alone from the rival queens,

the SandWing egg waits unseen.

Of three queens who blister and blaze and burn,

two shall die and one shall learn

if she bows to a fate that is stronger and higher,

she'll have the power of wings of fire.

Five eggs to hatch on brightest night,

five dragons born to end the fight.

Darkness will rise to bring the light.

The dragonets are coming...

unfortunately the sand wing egg was lost in the desert never to be found. the rain wings don't even count their eggs. so Amy was stolen just to allow five dragonets to better fit the prophecy. jets ability's had yet to manifest themselves, and try as he might Arthur cant walk five steps without stubbing a talon. Emily's only source of water was an underground river that was cold, she didn't mind it though. apparently sea wings were better suited to the water. they had three mentors, dune a battle wounded sand wing who couldn't fly anymore because of his injury's, kestrel a sky wing who hunted for food, hated everyone and led battle training, and webs a sea wing who was kind enough but never stood up for the dragonets. needles to say life sucked, unfortunately it was time for battle training. so he slipped out and tried to wake everyone up. " hey guys. kestrel with kill us if we're late for battle training come on. "
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:58 pm

emily woke with a start as arther woke her up " huh wha .. oh crap " she said and stumbled to her feet in her sleepy state " man hes going to kill us " and she went and helped arther wake the others " come on guys lets go time for another day of battle training " she was happy they were getting better evin though there birth right ability's of there species handed come in yet webs was sure they would come soon ( g2g)

Last edited by firetalon90 on November 22nd 2013, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 11:05 pm

ooc: sea wings have gills and big tails, ice wings have serrated claws and freezing breath.
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 11:13 pm

Jet rolls over and shakes his head wearily and stands up and almost falls down when he rights himself he yawns and says "Well I ain't gonna be late. See you guys there." He walks put of the cave then walks back "Ehh whatever I can't ever remember where the place is so lets wake 'em up." Jet walks over to last remaining two asleep "Hey sleepyheads wake up! Fine Arthur and Emily will get your breakfast!" Jet says hoping that the last two would wake up from that then he adds in just as a joke "And they would share it with each other cause they are in love!"
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 11:40 pm

" oh pleas. " said Arthur with a blush. ben rolled over and moaned "can kestrel just dial it back a little today. he never stop about this. " he stands up and rubs his eyes. " come on Amy, if I'm waking up then we all are. "
the layout of their cave was fairly simple. there was the dragonets quarters with was to the south, just to the left of that through a small passage is the mentors quarters. to a path to the right is the main room, used for limited flight training and battle training the exit blocked with an immovable bolder is just to the north of that room. to the right of that is the dining hall and then the path leads back to the mentors quarters. an underground river flows in opening all the rooms but the hallway.
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 12:43 am

Jet sighs and says "Should we jut pick her up an carry her to Kestrel?"
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 9:51 am

ooc: I'm changing ben to a sand wing. this is the last change I'm going to do and I; only doing it so that In the future certain plot elements make since.
ben curled up next to Arthur and looked at his tail. were most sand wings had a poisonous barb his tail just came to a useless tip. he was the last hatched and smallest of the dragonets., but he was always kind.
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 1:35 pm

emily shook him gently ' come on ben we have to go train so you have to get up" she said softly
Back to top Go down

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 4:53 pm

Amy slowly opened her eyes and saw the other four already woken, "Uh, this sucks I rather be sleep." she stood up lazily and stretched, "My scales itch, how long will we have to train?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wings of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of fire
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next