Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings of fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Wings of fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:09 pm

could i make the free sky wing ???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 4:59 pm

:( )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:40 pm

Sorry camping)

Jet says "Come on guys we dont want to be late!" With that Jet starts heading to the training cave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:49 pm

emily nodded "yeah come on guys " she sais and slips into the cool river
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:20 pm

I use Joey Yamamoto the one with the ice wings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:36 pm

ooc: you can join, any chance you would want to be a rain wing instead? I won't make you, but I'd like to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:00 pm

OOC: no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:18 pm

ooc: very well. your friends are trying to wake you up for battle training, what do you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:07 pm

OOC: easy, punch them in the face to show I am up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:09 pm

Amy considers tell Joey to get up but notices he is already up so she follows Emily and Jet to the training cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:13 pm

emily swims under the water happily and she surfaces in the training cave but dosnt get out as she waits for the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:17 pm

Amy reaches the cave and let out a deep breath and says to Emily, "I can't do this every day, I just want to sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:21 pm

Emily nodded " i know what you mean up at dawn asleep and midnight its very taxing but the water always wakes me up " she said with a yawn flashing her sharp fangs

( so jac600 was itt approved that i could make the free sky wing too ??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:27 pm

Amy scratched her scales and said, "I think water does that for everybody." she leans against a rock and starts to doze off once again and says, "Wake me up when the rest get here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:30 pm

emily smile " okay amy i will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:38 pm

Joey went to the training cave by swimming and got out and starting to train by himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:43 pm

joey we are supposed to wait for kestrel " Emily said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:50 pm

"True, but I start earty, it will help me In the long road, and beside I do not kinda trust you guys still" Joey said as he went back to his light training
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:54 pm

Amy mumbled in her sleep, "How can someone want to do something early?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:55 pm

Emily roed her eyes and snorted " don't trust us , we hatched together " she said diving unto the water splashing him with water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:11 pm

Joey froze the water that going to hit him. "Why do you want to do that for, answer me that, you know I can freeze that" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:15 pm

Emmily surfaced and smiled a toothy grin " because its fun "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:16 pm

"I don't like fun, I love being alone" Joey said as he begin to do light punches and kicks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:24 pm

your a dragon )

emily roled her eyes " sour puss"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:30 pm

kestrel walked in. " alright everyone. we will warm up with sparing. amy, jet. you are with me. Arthur joey you are partners. Emily ben. you are paired to. get to it, there are only so many hours in the day! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of fire
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next