Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) Empty
PostSubject: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 11:15 pm

Jet is standing outside of Chubra Cabra's his guitar by his side he was starts strumming as he waits for the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 11:52 pm

connor and Dylan showed up aswell, they were dressed in more suitable clothes for the night. It felt good to get out of those Sofia uniforms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:14 pm

Jet seeing Connor and Dylan starts playing "Hail to the king' by Avengedsevenfold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:27 pm

Kataro walked over to the cups cabras with his crutches supporting him. He had a cast covering his right leg with lots of signatures on it.

"Hey guy... I think this cast is gonna ruin my chances with the ladies."

He said with a smile as he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:37 pm

"please... There's plenty of other things that are going to ruin your chances with the ladies." Dylan said grinning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:49 pm

Jet says "Guys I have the best idea ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:54 pm

"why am I scared to hear this..." Connor said, he had to loosen up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:00 am

Jet yells "We can form a band mother f*ker!" He jumps in the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:07 am

"how do you suppose we'd do that? You're the only
One who can play an instrument."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:14 am

"I can teach someone how to play bass I played it a little also I could get you guys books on the instrument you plan on playing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:17 am

"Dylan's a pretty good singer" connor said grinning, knowing Dylan would get mad.

dylan elbowed connor and whispered "shut up..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:30 am

Kataro laughed at Dylan.

"Don't trip about it Dylan. I can sing a little. But, yeah.... I can play piano and the drums but i don't really think a band is my thing."

Kataro said as he scratched his head again. Kataro was more into underground arenas or missions that you could probably die on by accepting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 3:57 pm

"I'll be honest, I like the idea. Dylan sings, my dad taught me the bass guitar, jet on guitar, and kataro on drums if he feels up to it"

Last edited by Connor on December 18th 2013, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:08 pm

Jet grins "That is the best idea ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:18 pm

ooc: Im just gona make him know

"let's do it, how about a name? can you think of anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:30 pm

Jet thinks then says looking at the moon "Red moon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 8:56 pm

ooc:i already made another band thread thinking this one was dead... shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)   Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys night!! (Pm if you want in only Dead and Connor are execptions)
Page 1 of 1