Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ikaru Tagani (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ikaru Tagani (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Ikaru Tagani (Dropped)   Ikaru Tagani (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 7:53 pm

Ikaru Tagani

Weapon
N/A

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Description
Ikaru now stands at a height of 6’1 and wears a black beanie on his head with the Death skull on the front. He has shaggy black hair that goes down to just above his neck and his hair slightly pokes out from the back of his beanie. Having been a wielder of weapons for so long, he managed to gain a decent amount of muscle despite having a lanky build. Ikaru wears a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans and black sneakers with a different color shirt each day. Accessories he wear are a necklace with a picture inside a metal casing hidden under his shirt and a fingerless glove on his right hand.

Personality
Ikaru, as of late, has been a bit more serious. He still likes to make the occasional joke at the expense of his twin brother, but doesn’t do it to many other people. He can be very confident at times, but unlike his twin brother he isn’t arrogant going into a fight. Ikaru is more of the type of guy who will back away from a fight when it gets rough rather than be rash and keep fighting until his last breath. Another thing about Ikaru, is that he’s become a bit distant from others as old memories come back to him. Memories he never wants to let go.

History
Ikaru had always been good at all forms at Martial Arts. He had started practicing Karate at the age of eight, and was a natural. Within a few years, at the age of twelve, he started practicing Judo and Taekwondo.  By the time he was fourteen, he was the highest belt in all three which was a true accomplishment. Of course, there were others who wanted to challenge him. Those who did were easily defeated by him because of his superior skills. But, there was someone who could. He grew confident in his skills and started fighting others that wielded weapons. He beat most of his opponents, but there was one his age that beat him. After he recovered he demanded a rematch, and was defeated again. He asked his opponent, who wielded a sword, where he learned those skills. He told Ikaru that he studied at the DWMA and honed his skills there. Ikaru then trained with a sword, which was awkward in his hand at first, but he quickly grew accustomed to the weapon. When he turned fifteen, he left his home to go to the DWMA and study as a Meister and get his own Weapon to become one of the most powerful, and respected.

Other
Anything else goes he
Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater

Last edited by Phoenix on July 6th 2014, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Ikaru Tagani (Dropped)   Ikaru Tagani (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 9:04 am

CLEAN-UP:

His appearance and personality sections need to be expanded.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Ikaru Tagani (Dropped)   Ikaru Tagani (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:04 pm

Ikaru Tagani (Dropped) SuBGn35

Pho, as of 3/15/2016, Ikaru is perfectly in compliance with the rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikaru Tagani (Dropped)   Ikaru Tagani (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikaru Tagani (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1