Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slenderman [Mission Request]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slenderman [Mission Request] Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman [Mission Request]   Slenderman [Mission Request] I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 9:03 pm

Name: Slender man

Overview: Slender Man generally appears (in modern times) as a tall man in a black or grey suit, red or black tie, and white shirt, with no eyes, mouth, or clearly defined facial features. It has no hair, and generally has normal-looking bare hands. Slenderman typically is depicted in imagery and literature as between 6 and 15 feet tall, depending on the situation, and in video as around 6-7 feet tall. Because of its inexact nature, and differences between series, no one has yet determined what it is. Currently, the two leading theories as to what the Slenderman may be are the Tulpa Effect and Quantum Theory. The internet popularity of Slender man has spawned a massive amount of interconnected ARGs, collectively known as the Slenderman Mythos. Rumors have are going around that Slender man targets children and devours their souls. Slender man is known to have traveled the globe, and is very old. He has been recently been sighted in the foggy forest of Europe. He has devoured children souls since the dawn of time and must be put to an end to this Kishin egg before it is to late.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman [Mission Request]   Slenderman [Mission Request] I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 9:31 pm

sorry, but slenderman has already been chosen as a characer by one of our users. he is a witch known as tentako.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman [Mission Request]   Slenderman [Mission Request] I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:00 pm

;l suckatash!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman [Mission Request]   Slenderman [Mission Request] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slenderman [Mission Request]
Page 1 of 1