Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kenshin Takeda- Rapier

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kenshin Takeda- Rapier  Empty
PostSubject: Kenshin Takeda- Rapier    Kenshin Takeda- Rapier  I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 4:25 pm

Kenshin Takeda- Rapier  7ypuNFB

Meister: Open atm

Weapon Form: Kenshin's weapon is a short handled fencing rapier, a short handled weapon with large hand guard and the blade is more like a needle then a blade and to be used more for stabbing but the point can be dragged across the target to cut as well. It is a weapon of precision and speed leaning towards a heavy offense to make up for lack of defense.
Kenshin Takeda- Rapier  WlateItalianRapier330x240

Love Interest: None atm

Appearance: Kenshin is a tall thin young man who attempts to keep himself clean and neat at all times. He has cool blue eyes that usually have a wild flare to them despite his gentle appearance. His hair is short and black and while it appears to be somewhat wild he does take the time to style it in that fashion to fit with his appearance. It's rare if he is not wearing his uniform, a black suit with white shirt underneath, the outfit includes a pair of black gloves and dress shoes that he works hard to keep clean and neat.

Personality: Kenshin is a quiet and loyal weapon, always offering the person he is employed to a gentle smile and is soft spoken. His attitude comes from the years of training he received. His existence revolves around his service to his employer and from his value to them finds his happiness from theirs and enjoys hearing "Well done" as a reward. It is possible to anger him of course, but rarely do insults to himself phase him but when his ward is insulted or threatened he struggles to keep his rage in check and could lash out at them unless told to stand down by his ward (who will hopefully be his meister).

History: Kenshin's family comes from a long line of butlers and servants and from the day he was old enough to walk he has been taught the many rules and skills needed to best serve his ward. He was also taught to repress himself so that his own wants and desires would not conflict with those he was in service to and this part of the training left some damage on him as he was a free spirit before the years of being worked down took their tole. It was not uncommon for those in his family to be weapons and when it was discovered Kenshin was also a weapon his training adapted only slightly to include combat skills to better manage his form when working with his meister.

Miscellaneous: This character is well versed in many skills including ranging from cooking to firstaid as part of his family's training.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater " />

Last edited by Kenshin Takeda on December 9th 2013, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Takeda- Rapier    Kenshin Takeda- Rapier  I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 4:38 pm

He feels like a pretty traditional butler character, but something about the concept just feels like it fits. I guess because he's pretty much suited to support whatever meister wants to wield him. I also like how he's really not that special of a case since his family line is made up of people like him, which makes things more intresting, and the thought that he has it in him to lash out at people to protect his master... implying that his training hasn't gone perfectly well, but it's worked well enough to help shape who he is.......... Or, maybe I'm just digging too deep into the bio....

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Takeda- Rapier    Kenshin Takeda- Rapier  I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 8:01 pm

Can't believe I missed this, but.... Well... I'd go back and re-read the rules if I were you....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Takeda- Rapier    Kenshin Takeda- Rapier  I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 8:57 pm

Yeah looking back I saw the rather simple mistake, honestly cant believe I missed it too but I changed the "Have I read the rules" response to the correct answer. My mistake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Takeda- Rapier    Kenshin Takeda- Rapier  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenshin Takeda- Rapier
Page 1 of 1