Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baraket, the prideful rapier

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Baraket, the prideful rapier Empty
PostSubject: Baraket, the prideful rapier   Baraket, the prideful rapier I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 11:54 pm

Name: Baraket

Weapon Form: this rapier looks very with its basket hilt seemingly made of glass or highly polished crystal with no blade, as the deadly blade is invisible. When Baraket resonates with his meister it can create up to nine shadowy figures that can drain the strength from opponents unless they can believe its a illusion.

Physical description:Baraket is a handsome boy with a mix of brown and gold hair. He wears a very elegant tuxedo that is teal in color trimmed with crystal. He stands at 5ft 6in, and has sapphire colored eyes. He is European and can speak Italian, German, and French. He wears only the finest rings and clothing at anytime.

Personality:Baraket is a very prideful person. Even if god himself said that he himself was better Baraket would argue against him, But because of his pride it's  hard to sync with him if you don't attend to his ego. Only a very prideful person could resonate easily with him. Baraket loves the finest things in life, and expects the same standards from his meister. When ever he does turn into weapon form he boasts about how powerful and elegant a weapon he is compared to a death scythe. He demands that his meister must be elegant, noble, powerful, and ambitious to be his partner.

History:Baraket was raised in Europe as a true noble. His family where powerful and influential...but very kind and modest...until Baraket was born. They tease him about how he must've been born with all the vanity and pride of countless generations. When he discovered at the age of ten he could transform into a weapon his parents leapt with joy and sent him to the D.W.M.A to maybe teach him a lesson about humility. So far no such look with that. He plans to become the greatest death scythe death has ever had the pleasure of wielding. He awaits for a meister who could wield him as the great weapon he is.

Meister: N/A (contact me if you want to be his meister)

I have read the rules
I love souleater!
Back to top Go down

Baraket, the prideful rapier
Page 1 of 1